Indian Tourist Fights with Group of Pattaya Transgender People

webfact

10 hours ago, pacovl46 said:

They've been a pain in the ass for decades now. Every couple of years they crack down on them to no avail. Time to get rid of them for good because they just can't behave themselves! 

Nah, the problem is not so big. Mostly it´s just India guys, that seems to have this kind of fetish for trans and lady boys. Also regarding gold necklace thefts, there is almost always an India man involved. Seems to me that this little problem is quite localized and domestic between two unique groups regarding intelligence and behavior pattern. ????

10 hours ago, pacovl46 said:

They've been a pain in the ass for decades now. Every couple of years they crack down on them to no avail. Time to get rid of them for good because they just can't behave themselves! 

Agreed,

And a lot of tourists are well read on the subject of lady-boys these days and don't fall for it which tends to ruffle the feathers of the transvestites even more.

They are a nasty bunch with limited job opportunities and many of them actually prefer thieving and cheating and then relying on themselves outnumbering the ' lone ' tourists to steal and cause mayhem.

They are a scourge and a blot on the landscape and certainly do not add anything to the tourist areas.

They are not colorful, funny or mysterious as they used to be in days of old, when they were somewhat an enigma,  they are now just lowlife criminals by and large.

Edited by Scouse123
  • Like 1
  • Love It 1

2 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

Agreed,

And a lot of tourists are well read on the subject of lady-boys these days and don't fall for it which tends to ruffle the feathers of the transvestites even more.

They are a nasty bunch with limited job opportunities and many of them actually prefer thieving and cheating and then relying on themselves outnumbering the ' lone ' tourists to steal and cause mayhem.

They are a scourge and a blot on the landscape and certainly do not add anything to the tourist areas.

They are not colorful, funny or mysterious as they used to be in days of old, when they were somewhat an enigma,  they are now just lowlife criminals by and large.

Wow....

Sadly the ones that hang about late in Pattaya are a feral lot, but many are not as evil  as you suggest.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Nah, the problem is not so big. Mostly it´s just India guys, that seems to have this kind of fetish for trans and lady boys. Also regarding gold necklace thefts, there is almost always an India man involved. Seems to me that this little problem is quite localized and domestic between two unique groups regarding intelligence and behavior pattern. ????

I’ve seen it myself. They prostitute themselves along the beach road, try to chat you up and if you say anything that they perceive as being even remotely transphobic they’re on you and they get really nasty because they have a massive chip on their shoulder because they’re ladyboys and can’t handle the rejection. For some reason, most of the transsexuals and ladyboys that aren’t prostitutes aren’t like that at all. 

5 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

Agreed,

Exactly, BUT this only applies to most of the ladyboy prostitutes. The majority of ladyboys and transsexuals that have regular jobs aren’t like that at all. The ones in Pattaya down by the beach road are a disgrace and they need to be dealt with! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, actonion said:

A few years ago   i met a guy in Pattaya who gave his Thai girlfriend a fake gold necklace, he assured her it was worth  many thousands, a few days later  she rang him to say she'd been arrested  for trying to sell fake gold,  and being his fault, can he please come to bail her out of  jail.......he did'nt 

Didn't happen.   It's not a crime to try to sell a necklace that isn't gold.

1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Why you say that? I don´t think you understood what he explained happen. He assured her it was worth many thousand, so the girl probably went to a gold shop and tryied to sell it saying it was real. That was probably why she was arrested.

I remember an old Aussie guy years ago in the late 90s who used to take ' trade ' back to his condo and he had a bit of a crafty gem to save money.

What he used to do was buy the cheap fake gold stuff on a roll and get them to cut it down and fit clasps on it. A lot of ladyboys do it for costume jewelry.

He then would do the ditty deed and make his excuses to go for a shower.

He would purposefully leave the gold bracelet or necklace in a fairly conspicuous but not overly obvious place, and take his time in the shower.

On many  occasions when he came out of the shower he would find the person gone as well as the bracelet never to be seen again. They didn't have the cheek to return.

He got away with it for quite a while until word got around!

4 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

I remember an old Aussie guy years ago in the late 90s who used to take ' trade ' back to his condo and he had a bit of a crafty gem to save money.

-----Snip to conserve space------

Cheeky.....

I recall many years back  a regular in the GGBs nicknamed 'The Candyman'... he had his pockets filled with sweets and candy, and would hand them out to girls, who then felt obliged to stay with him. So he got the company and a bit of slap and tickle going on.  He never bought any of them a 200 baht drink (todays prices ) and eventually they would drift off and he would move on... plenty of selection of GGBs back then so I figure he had a good cheap night out, 

5 hours ago, save the frogs said:

most creative racist comment of 2023 on aseannow. 

When did I say it was either negative nor bad. Many people have a kind of fetish. I base my conclusion on information in the news about India men and transgenders. Regarding intelligence that was pointing most on the specific group of transgenders in this piece of news. Regarding behavior pattern, I found it strange so many men from India do not change that, as they over and over again loses gold and get in problem. Where is the racism?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Yes it  did happen ...... The gold shop called the police, ........they took her away 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, save the frogs said:

you said it's just india men who have a fetish for transgenders.

i dont think so.

but never mind. 

Ok, not only but I would say 80-90% as that´s the only thing you read about in the news when this happens.

Edited by Gottfrid
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fairynuff said:

But most of the anti Indian “jokes” are still here.

What anti Indian jokes? Tell me the percentage. How many times do you read about India men getting in trouble and fighting ladyboys and transgenders? How many times do you read about India men that have lost their gold chains after interaction with ladyboys and transgenders? After that, tell me the percentage that other nationalities stand for regarding the same two things.

After that you will clearly see that it´s no jokes here. It´s pure facts. You don´t have to be racist to see that. A person only need to open their eyes and understand what one read.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, actonion said:
18 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Yes it  did happen ...... The gold shop called the police, ........they took her away 

Sorry, didn't realise that you were actually there and witnessed it.   

I wonder what she could have been charged with...trying to sell a necklace, whatever it's made of, sure isn't illegal.

14 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I wonder what she could have been charged with...trying to sell a necklace, whatever it's made of, sure isn't illegal.

Not sure why you are arguing...... she probably believed it was gold and likely represented it as gold, and that would be attempted fraud. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Sorry did'nt realise you were an authority on Thai law, which obviously you are not ...as posted above, you can be charged with attempted fraud trying  to sell counterfeit merchandise which faces substantial penalties...

Edited by actonion
  • Haha 1

On 8/12/2023 at 2:41 AM, BritManToo said:

Yep, every bad story used to involve Brits, now it's all Indians and Arabs,

I think it's just a matter of numbers. There are idiots in every culture, but Pattaya is currently flooded with Indians (and Arabs) so it would make sense there are more incidents involving them.

On 8/12/2023 at 4:11 AM, phetphet said:

I wonder why he refused to press charges?

Probably more to the story - maybe he gave the "lady" his phone because he was interested in meeting later and worried this detail would come out if there was an investigation. You'd be surprised how many guys would/do secretly hook up with a ladyboy if they thought no one would find out, but if any of their friends asked they would vehemently deny it. ????

On 8/13/2023 at 5:09 AM, Neeranam said:

Hardly surprising though. A very high %age seem to work in the sex industry.

Makes total sense when you consider:

1. It is harder for them to get "normal" jobs.

2. They have higher a sex drive than women.

3. Men are generally less picky than women. Sex is sex.

4. A large percentage of them suffer from additional mental illnesses.

I don't see anything wrong with a ladyboy choosing to work in the sex industry - up to them - but when they start robbing people and other forms of petty crimes that's when they become a real problem and a menace.

2 hours ago, actonion said:

Sorry did'nt realise you were an authority on Thai law, which obviously you are not ...as posted above, you can be charged with attempted fraud trying  to sell counterfeit merchandise which faces substantial penalties...

Offering to sell a gold-coloured/plated necklace that is not made of solid/real gold to a gold shop is not "attempted fraud", it is attempting to sell a necklace that she didn't know was not gold! 

Non-gold "gold" jewelery is not "counterfeit gold jewelery", it is jewelery.