Villagers Discover 5-Meter King Cobra Near Seaside Home

webfact

When I see the news on snakes, I am amazed at how humans survived in this part of the world back in the day.  Two hundred years ago, there were probably hundreds or thousands of these bad boys around villages at night and daytime.  How did they survive?  

• Confused 1

38 minutes ago, Taboo2 said:

When I see the news on snakes, I am amazed at how humans survived in this part of the world back in the day.  Two hundred years ago, there were probably hundreds or thousands of these bad boys around villages at night and daytime.  How did they survive?  

They swallowed villagers.

9 hours ago, PythonHouse said:

That is not a King Cobra. It's a reticulated python

In the linked video it's described as a python.

ตะลึงไปตามๆ กัน จับ "โคตรงูเหลือม" ยาวร่วม 5 เมตร

They were stunned as they caught a 5-meter-long python constrictor.

Edited by chickenslegs
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Taboo2 said:

Because snakes that large can’t eat a fully grown human being, plus at that size they’re fairly slow, too, and humans are not part of their regular food sources either.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Taboo2 said:

Snakes are shy.

On 8/12/2023 at 2:43 PM, Taboo2 said:

Two hundred years ago the Thai's had huge knives on their backs. That snake would be BBQ for the village. Pass the Lao Khao.