How much monthly salary should you pay for rescuing a bar girl?

Goat

23 minutes ago, bignok said:

There's horny girls in every city. Im amazed guys cant find a real gf unless they are super old or ugly.

What do offer that a motor taxi guy wearing an M-80 energy drink vest doesn't offer more of -other than money?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

He's never gotten over his first post on here, where he found that his "achievements" in the world of ladykilling didn't get him any credit in a place where most men can very quickly and easily find a woman to have sex with for a relatively small amount of money.

As his entire sense identify and self-worth are attached to his ability to "shag birds", this discovery of the devaluing of his social capital launched his one man campaign to repeatedly point out how bad people who use prostitutes are.

Communication skills give you more options. Relying on bargirls is pretty sad.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, BangkokReady said:

Because they can.  It isn't financially possible for most people back home.  They can do it in Thailand, so they do.

Obviously.  I don't think people who have these relationships are particularly bothered.

I disagree. They get attached after 6 months.

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

For the single and uninitiated, keep in mind, you are not only paying her a monthly wage, but you are also paying all of her upkeep. This includes food, entertainment, face creams, moisturizers, makeup, medicine, doctors, dentists, travel, eating out, and far more. Those expenses are typically at least as much of her salary, or more. So, count on dishing out plenty of cash. If you have limited income, this can be daunting.

Most importantly, take your time to get to know her. Alot of guys fall in love with the idea of being in love. And they devote their heart to a woman who is undeserving. So, the best course of action, if to take you time to get to know her. Time allows clarity. If it is good it will only get better. If there are problems they will manifest themselves over time. Many women will attempt to push the timeline. Get you to move faster than you want. Real men push back. If she wants to walk, let her. This is why you do not allow yourself to get emotionally invested, until you really know who she is. That takes a year, or two, or longer. If she shows you she is not worthy of your affection, and attention, you walk away.

Man up. Pay tribute to your gender. Show yourself some self respect. Do not allow yourself to be abused, and treated like a street dog. 

With the exception of the men who are clever enough to hire a private detective to look into her background, and pay some real money to do it right, there is no way to know. They all have stories. And most of the stories are ones that they know we want to hear. So many times I have heard friends say, "Oh no, she is new. She has only been working at the bar two weeks. I was her first customer. She worked in a factory before that. I could tell how innocent she was". Yeah right! The real question is, do you have long term intentions with this woman? Do you see yourself living here with her into the future, and making a life with her? How well do you know her family? Do you like and trust them? If you answered yes to these questions, the first thing I would do, would be to spend a mere 20,000 baht to hire a private detective to look into her. They can find out if she is online with profiles, they can dig up info about her past, etc. If you already harbor suspicions about her, they may be warranted.

If one is suspicious to the point of hiring a private detective, move on.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, BangkokReady said:

I asked you why it was sad to rely on bargirls for sex, you replied asking me about having unprotected sex.  In what way does that answer the question?

Why not just answer the question?  Why is it sad to rely on bargirls for sex?

I just did. I will type slowly so you understand. Bargirl sex is more risky which means condoms. Condom sex is like light beer. It isnt that good.

If you want real sex get a gf. If you want real beer buy a real beer.

Up to you.

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bignok said:

I just did.

No, you didn't.

2 minutes ago, bignok said:

I will type slowly so you understand. Bargirl sex is more risky which means condoms. Condom sex is like light beer. It isnt that good.

So you're saying relying on bargirls for sex is sad because you have to wear a condom?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Because they can.  It isn't financially possible for most people back home.  They can do it in Thailand, so they do.

Obviously.  I don't think people who have these relationships are particularly bothered.

Well said. Difference between some western women and some Thai women is that a Thai woman is pay as you go, while a western women is in it for the really big payoff at the end.

Only thing I have issue with is that some farangs are daft enough to actually buy their wives ( sinsod ). I didn't, and it's never necessary for a non virgin.

9 minutes ago, bignok said:

Communication skills give you more options. Relying on bargirls is pretty sad.

Not sure about sad, but unnecessary.  Not counting 'I forgot your name' overnighters, I've had 7 relationships here/TH, from couple months, to couple years, to present 17 yr long GF/Wife.

I find women no easier nor harder to find, than back in the USA.  Possibly even easier back in the USA, due to language.  The gal not being fluent in English, or my lack of decent Thai,  never really hindered that much here.

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Well said. Difference between some western women and some Thai women is that a Thai woman is pay as you go, while a western women is in it for the really big payoff at the end.

Only thing I have issue with is that some farangs are daft enough to actually buy their wives ( sinsod ). I didn't, and it's never necessary for a non virgin.

My tips are

1 dont get married unless you want her in the west.

2 dont buy her a house.

3 go where you want, she follows.

• Confused 1