German Man's Drunken Outburst: Sets Fire to His House and Burns Relative's Car

webfact

I had a wife that went missing for 2 weeks, came back a few days and was gone again. Didn't know where she was. Ended she had been in a few different places hundreds of miles apart traveling with her new boyfriend. Ha ha. Biggest C U Next Tuesday I've ever met in my life, not just because of this but because of many other things.

11 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Nah, he paid for what he thought was his final home, in her name, and she wanted him out.

No mental illness, apart from trusting his wife.

Entirely understandable IMHO.

Many years ago when I lived in Phuket I had a house in a high end gated community. It was almost entirely other middle class Thai owners.  Property developer, doctor, headmaster of private school and so one.  There was one other farang, Greek, with a Thai wife that had bought a house but it was not visible from my house. 

I was dating a young Thai lawyer at the time and she was riding to my place after work to stay the night.  When she arrived at my place she was visibly shaken and had two flat tyres on her motorbike.

The Greeks wife had done the runner with another bloke (house in her name but paid for by the farang).  He was <deleted>faced and had thrown every single item inside the house out on the the main access road running into our community.  The road was littered with broken plates glass light bulbs furniture tvs, computer....everything.

My GF saw how deranged this MF was and so chose to ride over the broken glass to get away from him.  She told me what had happened.  I grabbed one of those wooden pestles you make som tam with and slid it into the pocket of my cargo pants.  I then walked to the guy's house with the frightened GF in tow.

By this time the police had showed up.  They were doing absolutely nothing.  Not even attempting to calm the guy down or clean the road.

GF (young lawyer) told police what had happened to her bike and that we wanted compensation.  And here is the hilarious part the Thai cops said because I was also a farang I should go speak to the guy (he only had very broken English).  I told the police to get f**ked.  Then they saw the pestle in my pocket and tried to make out I was the trouble maker.....unbelievable....if the GF had not been there I am sure I would have been extorted.

Anyway....cops did nothing....then left...Greek guy eventually passed out.  Security guards cleaned the road.

Next morning I went back to the Greek guy's house, again with GF in tow, he was out front having a coffee, sitting on a step because all of his furniture was trashed.  He came to meet me at the front gate and I told him very clearly in simple English that he had to pay for two new tires and tubes for my GFs motorbike.

His response was to fire back up and say:  "Owww f**k you.  Buy yourself.  Why you not have money to buy.  Why your prostitue not buy.  She can sell her c**nt."

I dropped him in his driveway with a very neat right cross to the jaw.

Don't know what happened to him after that....

But about three weeks later his wife showed up with a new Italian guy and started refurnishing the house.

• Haha 2

...A Variation Of What Awaits Many Foreigners That Married Thai Women, Sorry To Say...

...It's All In The Initial Calculation Of Theirs...

...Behind The Smile... Or Silence... Or Head-Nodding...Or Compliance...For A While...

• Sad 2

12 hours ago, bbko said:

What's up with the drunk Germans these days?  I was out with my wife the other night 2 days ago and as we are walking to the restaurant, there's a crowd of Thais and I see they are checking on a unconscious 70 y/o ish farang on the sidewalk.  I see he's a foreigner, and I'm a ex-paramedic so I stop and see if I can help. The Thais call for an ambulance and as we're waiting, I try to determine why he's laying on the sidewalk. A few minutes of "Mister, are you ok?" and he rolls over and throws up, he starts to come around just as the medics arrive and he's a mix of belligerent and giddy. Turned out he was a drunk German, he declined the ambulance ride to the hospital and kept asking me if I'd go drink with him. 555, I tell him he's had enough to drink and it's better to go home, problem is he can't walk, the medics call for the police and I continue on with my night.

They're trying to take the heat off the Brits.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Nah, he paid for what he thought was his final home, in her name, and she wanted him out.

No mental illness, apart from trusting his wife.

Entirely understandable IMHO.

............and that relative that she said is her cousin, is the Thai husband. Thanks for the house Helmut, yavoll !

13 hours ago, bbko said:

What's up with the drunk Germans these days?  I was out with my wife the other night 2 days ago and as we are walking to the restaurant, there's a crowd of Thais and I see they are checking on a unconscious 70 y/o ish farang on the sidewalk.  I see he's a foreigner, and I'm a ex-paramedic so I stop and see if I can help. The Thais call for an ambulance and as we're waiting, I try to determine why he's laying on the sidewalk. A few minutes of "Mister, are you ok?" and he rolls over and throws up, he starts to come around just as the medics arrive and he's a mix of belligerent and giddy. Turned out he was a drunk German, he declined the ambulance ride to the hospital and kept asking me if I'd go drink with him. 555, I tell him he's had enough to drink and it's better to go home, problem is he can't walk, the medics call for the police and I continue on with my night.

I wasn't aware that it was only Germans that get drunk and misbehave

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, neeray said:

They're trying to take the heat off the Brits.

It's like the Cheltenham Races.

The favorite this week by a nose is the  Crazy German for self destruction closely followed by Spanish Chef for completely messing up his life and trailing the field are the Kuwaiti motorbike <deleted> who have a bit of catching up to do.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2023 at 5:53 AM, firemans35 said:

I had a wife that went missing for 2 weeks, came back a few days and was gone again. Didn't know where she was. Ended she had been in a few different places hundreds of miles apart traveling with her new boyfriend. Ha ha. Biggest C U Next Tuesday I've ever met in my life, not just because of this but because of many other things.

who was her new bf ?

• 4 months later...
On 8/16/2023 at 7:53 PM, firemans35 said:

I had a Thai wife went missing for the weekend, locally.  Came back to the house and found herself locked out ... permanently :cheesy:

Then I sold the house ... :cheesy:

• Haha 1