Kuwaiti Motorcyclist Slams into Power Pole in Pattaya

snoop1130

12 hours ago, gargamon said:

Another day, another Arab in the hospital for bad driving. 

Lucky for him, it was only a forza, not some crotch rocket. 

Still, I was a little surprised, as I thought they were mostly limited to smaller engine sizes, like PCX/ Click etc, up to 160cc.  

24 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Still, I was a little surprised, as I thought they were mostly limited to smaller engine sizes, like PCX/ Click etc, up to 160cc.  

I've heard a lot of Kuwaitis have small engines, that's why they thrash motorcycles.

It's a manhood thing.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

You can find a number of adverts on line for Forza rentals (and larger bikes) in Pattaya. 

Actually I don't know why folks are making such a big issue of the size and type of machine. This was obviously a low speed accident anyway.

Edited by Moonlover
  • Thumbs Up 2

37 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

I've heard a lot of Kuwaitis have small engines, that's why they thrash motorcycles.

It's a manhood thing.

Poor (rich) boys. First time out of the cage they live in. Out of control (literally).

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

Actually I don't know why folks are making such a big issue of the size and type of machine. This was obviously a low speed accident anyway.

Because the roads are dangerous enough.... if they are soon to be racing around on crotch rockets, I would like to know.

1 hour ago, Moonlover said:

I repeat: 'You can kill yourself on any motorcycle, no matter what the make or model is'. 

Of course. You can kill yourself walking down the street and tripping too. My point is it's much easier to kill yourself on a big bike than a scooter. Especially when you're not used to the almost unlimited power. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, gargamon said:

Of course. You can kill yourself walking down the street and tripping too. My point is it's much easier to kill yourself on a big bike than a scooter. Especially when you're not used to the almost unlimited power. 

I think that @Enoon in his reply to you above hit the nail on the head very nicely as far your 'point' goes.

1 hour ago, Enoon said:

I can't believe I just read that.

Does your mum know you're on the computer?

1 hour ago, Moonlover said:

I think that @Enoon in his reply to you above hit the nail on the head very nicely as far your 'point' goes.

Having owned more than 50 motorcycles, many of them over 1000cc, I may have a different viewpoint than most on here. Please quantify your experience or lack thereof. 

1 hour ago, gargamon said:

Having owned more than 50 motorcycles, many of them over 1000cc, I may have a different viewpoint than most on here. Please quantify your experience or lack thereof. 

Story is about a Kuwaiti running into a pole in Pattaya on a Forza..... your experience as stated, would appear to have near zero relevance. I might be better qualified having lived and worked in both Pattaya and Kuwait. I've see a Forza too!