What did you have for breakfast?

BritManToo

12 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

I was thinking you meant added table sugar. They all have some carbs from natural sugars, meaning fruit, grains and veggies. That one is pretty low in carbs, if that's what you're worried about. Granola itself is kinda high in calories no matter what because it's so dense, unlike flaked cereals.Most muesli have oats as far as I know.

I didn't write anything with regard to 'carbs' nor calories. I wrote about the lack of oats and the addition of sugar alcohol.

Just now, NowNow said:

I didn't write anything with regard to 'carbs' nor calories. I wrote about the lack of oats and the addition of sugar alcohol.

Kind is another I've eaten, especially their bars  You said you eat muesli, and that's why I was asking about muesli without oats.............https://www.kindsnacks.com/granola/zero-g-added-sugar-granola/?srsltid=AfmBOopHwZ7xRWIGxHJ_3n4sSOd-8_ZOopl-5-I1XWNhoPpb7_iTz8R0

Edited by fredwiggy

3 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Another strange one:

Almonds, sunflower seeds, pecans, tapioca fiber, almond butter (almonds), allulose, soy protein isolate, date powder, dried apple, canola oil, cinnamon, sea salt, natural flavor, Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols for freshness).

21 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

No, what you eat becomes you. 

What are you hoping to become eating fish? 

Healthy if you have decent proper balanced diet adjusted to my lifestyle and needs

Edited by Hummin

17 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Ready made breakfast from ASDA with a baked potato as a side dish , 6 minutes in the microwave  

fetch?id=7022&d=1718190069

Hope that tasted better than it looks.   I'm have 7-11 grub this AM myself, and even gave myself 2 options :cheesy:

Old stand by, gra pao pasta or pork & noodles w/pork dumplings :coffee1:

10 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Hope that tasted better than it looks.   I'm have 7-11 grub this AM myself, and even gave myself 2 options :cheesy:

Old stand by, gra pao pasta or pork & noodles w/pork dumplings :coffee1:

When I get stuck having breakfast a 7-11, I go for one of these gimbap rolls cold: 

KoreanRoll.jpg.5f463dc0e747d8e33d294bad51affd8b.jpg

(not my photo) 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

When I get stuck having breakfast a 7-11, I go for one of these gimbap rolls cold: 

KoreanRoll.jpg.5f463dc0e747d8e33d294bad51affd8b.jpg

(not my photo) 

I noticed them last night for the first time.  Those and some sushi rolls.  Test them next time on the road 👍

Should have ate the gra pao spaghetti.  Don't think I'll be getting the pork noodles w/pork wontons in the future :coffee1:

image.png.2d3e9d13d18d3aeedb8047675adb5f55.png

image.png.bec6a726901706a1981043140926788f.png

The Kit Kat choco cake with wake up coffee was decent ... though seems to be shrinking.  Wish they'd keep things the same size, and just raise the price, although probably healthier, as don't need that much sugar.

Guess they'll raise the price next month, after the shrinkage ... 🙄

Edited by KhunLA

B****y wife.....what do you want? 

I asked for two rashers, two slices of bread.

I get four rashers, four slices of bread and two fried eggs......going to up the statins. She's not getting rid of me that easy.

What did she have.....a small pumpkin the size of a satsuma.

image.thumb.png.d5410fc853c269ba7e41df3f020dde1a.png 

image.thumb.png.322ba2c6d1554a4c1403e49e9e4c2603.png

47 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

B****y wife.....what do you want? 

I asked for two rashers, two slices of bread.

I get four rashers, four slices of bread and two fried eggs......going to up the statins. She's not getting rid of me that easy.

What did she have.....a small pumpkin the size of a satsuma.

image.thumb.png.d5410fc853c269ba7e41df3f020dde1a.png 

image.thumb.png.322ba2c6d1554a4c1403e49e9e4c2603.png

You could cook what you want yourself instead of relying on others decisions for your diet.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2