Prawit, Wissanu, Don Assign Officers to Gradually Collect Belongings from their Offices

webfact

Just clear the offices of all the junk that does not belong to the government, chuck it in cardboard boxes, dump them in the car park, labelled of course, and tell the owners that if it not collected in 72 hours, they may find it it the skip, if it hasn't been cleared.

If they arrive in a government vehicle, park it, clamp it and remove the keys from the driver.

13 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Nah he was already having a snooze in the house. Please note the baby alarm in front of him, in case he woke up.

327659559_dozypewit.jpeg.d20da9b023dcb1354793897ac2ab5db5.jpeg

He's doing the "Biden Lahaina Nod."  It's a common occurrence for geriatric politicians who don't know when to retire and allow the next generations to take the reins of power.  Well, at least Prawit has the common sense to finally head out to pasture (or be put out to pasture more likely as these elderly power junkies never seem to want to voluntarily quit).  Zzzzzzz Zzzzzzz Zzzzzzz  ????

:angry: "You're ageist!!!"

Not at all.  As a guy in my 70s I can reflect back on the fact that society urges seniors to retire around 65 (Thailand pretty much forced retirement for all Thais at 60).  Why should politicians world-wide, and especially in Thailand, be any different?  I personally believe that society is enhanced by the new values and ideas of Gen-Xer and Millennials - it a breath of fresh air in a stale room -  like opening the windows at a nursing home to air out that smell of age. 

:angry: "See!  You're ageist!!!"

Nope - if you can't stay awake in meetings, you shouldn't be in power.  Never once in my life did I ever "nod off" in any meeting, or at any time during my working life - everIt's a sign that your productive days are water under the bridge - and it shows disrespect and contempt for the office you hold as well as the people you serve.  

Grab a Margarita, head to the beach with the kids and grand-kids, and enjoy what's left of life instead.  :thumbsup:????????️