Trump surrenders for historic fourth arrest

Social Media

25 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Do you believe that Trump should have been indicted for possession of classified materials 3 years ago?

An indictment is a formal accusation .

What was the result of that accusation ?

When is the Court case due to be heard to see the outcome of that indictment ?

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, BusyB said:

His much practiced and coached attempt to look fierce actually makes him look foolish - as such betraying a home truth about him.

He was warned by a judge over contempt of court not 2 weeks ago over continuing to claim the election was rigged and a stolen election

He just carries on with the contempt completely oblivious

Just jail the corrupt roaster on remand

• Like 2

On 8/25/2023 at 8:47 AM, Bkk Brian said:

Waiting to see his declared weight now, hopefully there'll be a lot of winners, particularly as he's fat shamed so many people before.

The bookies are all over Trump’s surrender to the Fulton County Jail in Georgia, expected to take place on Thursday. BetOnline.ag—the same classy sports betting site that offered a line on Elon Musk’s penis size—is now letting you bet on what jail officials will put down as Trump’s recorded weight. The line currently sits over/under 278.5 pounds, a far cry from the 244 pounds White House physician Sean Conley recorded for Trump in 2020. The former president seems to have a preoccupation with weight—both his and others’. He has repeatedly fat-shamed his political opponents, and many speculated that he downplayed his own weight during his presidency. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/you-can-bet-on-trumps-weight-ahead-of-his-surrender-to-fulton-county-jail

Can't they afford a scale or a height graph at Fulton County? Why are criminals allowed to self report their vitals?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

How so? He hasn't been found guilty of anything in that case and it's all just hearsay that the documents are classified so far. Unlike you I will not assume he is guilty till it is proven so in a court of law.

Hearsay? You've not listened to his phone call that's also in the indictments where he admitted he didn't declassify documents that he was showing other people in the room with him? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

How so? He hasn't been found guilty of anything in that case and it's all just hearsay that the documents are classified so far. Unlike you I will not assume he is guilty till it is proven so in a court of law.

In addition to the reply already made by Bkk Brian.

It's not hearsay, the documents are marked classified. Unless evidence is provided that they have been declassified, they are classified.

• Like 1

You made an assertion that the Feds waited 3 years to indict Trump.

I asked you the simple question as to whether you think the Feds should have been indicted for the classified documents 3 years ago.

Please answer without obfuscation.

• Like 2

After he has been found guilty I'm sure you'll find reasons to doubt the verdict. Like a biased jury, biased judge, inadequate defense, etc 

You won't accept his guild.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, stevenl said:

After he has been found guilty I'm sure you'll find reasons to doubt the verdict. Like a biased jury, biased judge, inadequate defense, etc 

You won't accept his guild.

Or God forbid he is found not guilty but still rants on about the rigged DOJ etc! as he is not actually aware of the result!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I am asking you if you think he weighs 215 pounds.

As you can see, MAGA prefer to ignore the lies told by their leader even when they are publicly proven. 

From just a couple of days ago, he declared himself to be 6 feet, 3 inches tall and weighs 215 pounds. However, as reported in April, after being arrested in an unrelated case in New York, he was 6 feet, 2 inches and weighed 240 pounds. 

So he's had an impressive growth spurt at age 77 years and quite the diet.

image.png.a32adc275c98fff068ac4272dd1033b2.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11949577/Trump-told-cops-weighs-240-pounds-6ft-2in-arrested.html

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I am asking you if you think he weighs 215 pounds.

<p>Trump went for angry, defiant, steely – and just a little bit orange</p>

Trump taunts Kim: 'I would NEVER call him short and fat'

He does seem to have lost a bit of weight recently , so he could well weigh less now than he did a few years ago , also an extra inch could be added to his height if his hair was quiffed up

The Golden Section of Trump’s golden quiff. http://thetriumphofpostmodernism.tumblr.com

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

<p>Trump went for angry, defiant, steely – and just a little bit orange</p>

Trump taunts Kim: 'I would NEVER call him short and fat'

He does seem to have lost a bit of weight recently , so he could well weigh less now than he did a few years ago , also an extra inch could be added to his height if his hair was quiffed up

The Golden Section of Trump’s golden quiff. http://thetriumphofpostmodernism.tumblr.com

I will give you a clue: this man is the same height and weight claimed by Trump:

Do you think Trump weighs 215 pounds?

53a9c45e22c3486eb282c54c8c56a67c.jpeg

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

All of these cultists say the same things:

"innocent until proven guilty"

"these are just allegations"

and, of course, are scared to admit that Trump weighs far more than 215 pounds.

They are all heavily programmed.

I really have better things to do than to concern myself with a 77 year old American mans weight .

I really have no interest in how much Donald Trump weighs or how much he says he weighs and TBH , when I state how much I weigh, I sometimes take a few kilos off , but shuussh, don't tell anyone 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I really have better things to do than to concern myself with a 77 year old American mans weight .

I really have no interest in how much Donald Trump weighs or how much he says he weighs and TBH , when I state how much I weigh, I sometimes take a few kilos off , but shuussh, don't tell anyone 

All you are saying is that you are incapable of answering the question. Because its outside the bounds of your programming.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

But would also lie to the police and take over 11 kilos off your weight and add another inch to your height. All within a 4 month period.