Pattaya Beach Brawl Leaves Two Teens Seriously Injured

webfact

image.jpeg

Pattaya — A brawl broke out on Pattaya Beach on Saturday night, August 26th, leaving two teenagers seriously injured, one with gunshot wounds to the leg. The incident occurred just 100 meters from the Pattaya Police Station, raising concerns about safety in the world-famous resort city.

The violence, which was reported to police at 10:30 PM on Saturday night, involved two groups of rival Thai teenagers in the Pattaya area. Police and rescue workers rushed to Pattaya Beach where they found two young boys, aged 15 and 17, with serious injuries.

The 15-year-old boy appeared to have been slashed by a blade on both shoulders, his right arm, and his right hand, causing significant bleeding. He was found lying on a road near the beach, along with a small pen gun, a long knife, and a steel knuckle clutched in his hand.

By Tanakorn Panyadee

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2023/08/27/pattaya-beach-brawl-leaves-two-teens-seriously-injured/

-- THE PATTAYA NEWS 2023-08-28

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Sad 3
  • Haha 1

From a Pattaya News article earlier -

Finally, some netizens claimed the video and erotic shows hurt what they call the excellent reputation of Pattaya as a world-class family friendly tourism city.

But stabbing and shooting young Thai kids is OK?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, nahkit said:

Single shot firearm same size and shape as an ink pen.

Thanks, I never heard of this before. I'm not sure what a one shot gun is good for? I'd like to have a magazine full of hollow points myself.

10 hours ago, webfact said:

He was found lying on a road near the beach, along with a small pen gun, a long knife, and a steel knuckle clutched in his hand.

The essentials for visiting a beach.