Facebook threatened with closure as it is linked to 70% of online fraud says outgoing minister

webfact

10 hours ago, steven100 said:

Well that's great you find your friends on FB,  so you have 3000 FB social media friends ... wow you are so lucky, you must be a popular FB participant,  I just have friends from meeting them socially up front and talking to them.

Everything I said was correct about FB,  it needs to be regulated more,   it needs to be vetted alot more to stop the sale of firearms, drugs and many other contraband items,  also as I said, there is alot of fake items and false sales groups on there working from Cambodia, Laos and China.

What firearms what drugs you are dreaming, 

Why would I buy anything off FB ? Surely people should be responsible for their acts . I only buy online from trusted companies, and only then if I can’t get it in the shops. FB should ban advertising, and anything dangerous for children. I once opened a post about a famous artist whom I was interested in. The content was really not for anyone’s eyes ! Why wasn’t it banned ?

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/29/2023 at 1:21 PM, Bim Smith said:

They wouldn't dare close it. Most Thais are addicted to it. They need their narcissistic supply from all those selfies in a flower field. In addition get a VPN for nonsense like this. The US restrict act is far more draconian though. 20 years jail for anyone accessing a banned site doesn't sound very "freedom and democracy" to me. 

Ate you saying all Thais are narcissistic? 

I assume you're an American with that name. Are none of you addicted to Meta? 

Edited by Neeranam
  • Confused 1

19 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Ate you saying all Thais are narcissistic? 

I assume you're an American with that name. Are none of you addicted to Meta? 

No not American. You are saying they are not. The hole culture is based and how you are viewed to the world not who you actually are. I agree western culture especially the younger generation are the same

• Thumbs Up 1