Prayut says he will just be an ordinary citizen with his family after retirement

snoop1130

10 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

How can you possibly say this after what has happened. The voting public elected MFP. MFP have the largest amount of seats in the Housre of Reps than any other single party. The people voted and MFP came out on top. The people wanted change and wanted Pita as PM. 250 senators, the EC and the CC all constructs of Prayuts junta usurped the people's voice. Maybe you can explain how this is a major move toward democracy.

Beats a coup in my book.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Toolong said:

Some people can be arrogant and pull it off in a way, as some exceptional quality about them excuses their swagger, sometimes - even often -  to the point of being something that endears them to people even the more for it. (Think Muhammed Ali...????????)

But Prayuth, you pathetic man-child, you never ranked in that category....at all. 

In fact, at all times, you were just the very worst kind of everyday arrogant p***k without a single redeeming quality about you that could charm anyone beyond the fawning media hacks you courted and despised simultaneously in such a sickening way for 9 f*****g years.

Adios MF. (For now anyway.....until constitutionally & legally you can be retroactively busted for grabbing power, like the little gangster you were & are, on behalf of the other gangsters you served like an errand-boy.)

(With John Cleese French accent : 'I fart in your general direction!'......and I mean really, without the humour. )

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

• Thumbs Up 2

11 hours ago, 2baht said:

He must be filthy rich!

Well he's definitely ' filthy ' and obviously ' rich ' after nine years at top of the pecking order.

They also make these statements and I think they actually believe the public swallows them.

• Thumbs Up 2

12 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Outgoing Prime Minister Gen. Prayuth Chan-ocha  joined in a group photo with the Cabinet members and government officials, expressing his gratitude to everyone for their dedicated service to the nation.

Bye.

• Thumbs Up 2