Oh! That kiss.

5davidhen1

9 minutes ago, 5davidhen1 said:

With apologies to Matt, at the UK's Daily Telegraph..........

When our flight home to the UK was finally called at Malaga airport, my wife was so happy that she kissed one of the airport officials --- and got herself arrested for sexual harassment!!!

Yes, Spain changed. Sad

• Confused 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Why is it sad?

When I was young my family was often in Spain for holidays. We liked it. Spanish people, in general, were full of life and passion.

Now it seems that passion part is not allowed anymore.

He kissed her. Traitor! Fire him!

Is that progress? I don't think so. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Yeah, I love the Spanish temperament.  But forcibly grabbing and kissing someone like he did deserves sanction.  If he'd held his hand up and apologised to her immediately afterwards, it wouldn't have become such an issue.

1 hour ago, 5davidhen1 said:

my wife was so happy that she kissed one of the airport officials --- and got herself arrested for sexual harassment!!!

He ? 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Yeah, I love the Spanish temperament.  But forcibly grabbing and kissing someone like he did deserves sanction.  If he'd held his hand up and apologised to her immediately afterwards, it wouldn't have become such an issue.

I have to admit I know only roughly what happened. And then I saw daily the headlines.

For me it seems some people make a HUGE DRAMA out of a minor issue.

If it was soooo bad, why didn't she slap him right away or at least shout at him? She didn't. She moved on to the next person. So, for me it looks like it wasn't a big problem.

But now this is front page news since at least for a week. All about one kiss? Really?

And it seems many people ask the guy to resign but they don't fire him. If he would have done a big crime, then I guess they could fire him. They don't. So, it seems it wasn't really such a big problem.

I think on the list of priorities that kiss is about as important as the newest song from Justin Bieber. Who cares? Life it too short to worry about minor little things like that. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

45 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

location please..asking for a friend ????

Looking at some pictures of her, no gogo would hire her. One reason would be that no customer would be interested to kiss her or do anything else. 

There is a reason why she plays football. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Sounds like it comes from someone too immersed in the GoGo world.
Your idea that a reason girls choose to be something in life is because their first choice of being fawned over by the elderly and sleazy is somewhat flawed. Somewhat being an understatement. But you know that.
It’s boring being the serious one and stating the obvious but it has to be said.

Let's say it like this. Pretty girls normally realize early that being pretty and a smile is for many men a lot more important than almost anything else. Pretty girls get almost anything they want just by being pretty.

On the other hand, there are the ugly women. Obviously, they despise the pretty girls. And they despise all those men who only notice the pretty girls.

To be successful they have to work hard. And somehow it seems there are more ugly lesbians compared to pretty once. There might be a reason for that.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

47 minutes ago, oxo1947 said:

New footage shows Jenni Hermoso laughing and joking on the team bus about Luis Rubiales kissing her after Women's World Cup final - before team-mates chant 'kiss' when the Spanish chief gets on board.

Spanish Women's World Cup winner Jenni Hermoso laughs and jokes as she shows off a photo of the kiss Luis Rubiales gave her which days later she denounced as a 'sexist act' that left her vulnerable.

Many of Jenni's 23 team-mates who have now said they will refuse to play again for the national team until Rubiales is history, were then filmed singing 'Beso, beso' - Spanish for 'Kiss, Kiss' - as the suspended football chief got on the bus before telling the women jokingly: 'Stop, you're making me blush!'

image.png.20086475fa505ef1cbb271049713eae1.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12459013/Jenni-Hermoso-laugh-Luis-Rubiales-kiss-team-bus-world-cup.html

Credibility shot. She is a liar.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

I think you've got mixed up with your 'he's' and 'she's'!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

she kissed him, at least that is what the OP's post said