Oh! That kiss.

5davidhen1

3 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Sexual harassment is important, so is good parenting.

Do you think it's good parenting to teach a child excessive violence in response to a minor infraction is acceptable?

Your post makes me think you are not fit to be a parent.

Make your mind up, what is it:

"Sexual harassment is important" OR "a minor infraction"

I don't care what you think about my parenting as the text above shows there is no logic in your thinking.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

My memory at Malpensa Airport .... Our Spanish language study group was moving through security for our USA return flight. I collected hats and had a Guardia Civil patent leather hat in my bag (which the security guy held up to show the other security guys ... smiles all around). The professor was not so fortunate as she was wearing a pin of the Basque separatists. They questioned her at length!

On 8/30/2023 at 10:04 AM, 5davidhen1 said:

With apologies to Matt, at the UK's Daily Telegraph..........

When our flight home to the UK was finally called at Malaga airport, my wife was so happy that she kissed one of the airport officials --- and got herself arrested for sexual harassment!!!

Got to ask what happened next

On 8/30/2023 at 10:04 AM, 5davidhen1 said:

With apologies to Matt, at the UK's Daily Telegraph..........

When our flight home to the UK was finally called at Malaga airport, my wife was so happy that she kissed one of the airport officials --- and got herself arrested for sexual harassment!!!

555!!!…it’s remarkable of the contrast of a inherently friendly culture compared to a stuck-up culture. Seriously though, sorry she experienced that assuming this is what really happened.

Edited by novacova

16 hours ago, oxo1947 said:

New footage shows Jenni Hermoso laughing and joking on the team bus about Luis Rubiales kissing her after Women's World Cup final - before team-mates chant 'kiss' when the Spanish chief gets on board.

Spanish Women's World Cup winner Jenni Hermoso laughs and jokes as she shows off a photo of the kiss Luis Rubiales gave her which days later she denounced as a 'sexist act' that left her vulnerable.

Many of Jenni's 23 team-mates who have now said they will refuse to play again for the national team until Rubiales is history, were then filmed singing 'Beso, beso' - Spanish for 'Kiss, Kiss' - as the suspended football chief got on the bus before telling the women jokingly: 'Stop, you're making me blush!'

image.png.20086475fa505ef1cbb271049713eae1.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12459013/Jenni-Hermoso-laugh-Luis-Rubiales-kiss-team-bus-world-cup.html

Exactly....  this highlights how the 'woke' movement has hijacked a highly exuberant yet innocent celebration and turned it into something toxic. 

If you watch the whole video and see all the players hugging and kissing Rubiales (on the cheek), then one on the lips, if you look away for a split second you miss it... 

... after watching the initial 'kiss' video my first thoughts are... 'Thats it?????... this is what has dominated the news, just this, that little peck.... 

The world has gone 'woke mad' and the manner in which this has been distorted is opportunist to say the least and most certainly toxic. 

The video above highlights that no one even cared about the kiss until the media frenzy took over, it could be argued that Hermoso is even happy about it...  and why not, she's just won the world cup for her nation and she was involved in some wonderful scenes of celebration - there is nothing 'predator-ish' about the manner in which the Spanish president behaved - it is simple over joyous exuberance. 

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

I don't care what you think about my parenting as the text above shows there is no logic in your thinking.

I am saying your response to the offense is completely out of proportion. What would you do if your child groped a girl, castrate him?

Crime statistics are full of examples where physically abused children grow up to be abusive themselves. My logic is based on that fact.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I am saying your response to the offense is completely out of proportion. What would you do if your child groped a girl, castrate him?

Crime statistics are full of examples where physically abused children grow up to be abusive themselves. My logic is based on that fact.

I have 2 daughters, who will never abuse somebody. They do know that I will do anything to protect them from perverts. Want to keep your teeth and other body parts, don't accost my children. Simple as that.

So your "logic" has nothing to do with my kids.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

I have 2 daughters, who will never abuse somebody. They do know that I will do anything to protect them from perverts. Want to keep your teeth and other body parts, don't accost my children. Simple as that.

So your "logic" has nothing to do with my kids.

Classic deflection, you started off by saying if you had a male child he would lose all his teeth if he kissed a girl.

What do you mean by accost? You are going to be very busy if you want to bash every male for speaking to your daughters.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Classic deflection, you started off by saying if you had a male child he would lose all his teeth if he kissed a girl.

What do you mean by accost? You are going to be very busy if you want to bash every male for speaking to your daughters.

I think he meant that 'He' [Luis Rubiales] would loose his teeth if it was his kid [frits' kid] who was kissed on the lips....

On 8/30/2023 at 4:14 PM, FritsSikkink said:

He never apologized, if it was my kid, he would need all his teeth replaced.

But.. its just virtue signalling on the woke bandwagon with a bit of personal emotion thrown in for added dramatic impact.....   Creating something more out of what is effectively a non-event if it weren't for the media going so crazy.... 

IF Jenni Hermoso was the victim of 'sexual harassment' neither she or her team-mates were bothered about it at all.. see photo below, she's laughing about the kiss showing not the slightest indication that it was unwelcome during the post game celebrations. 

Screenshot 2023-08-31 at 22.44.05.png

• Love It 1

9 hours ago, Lacessit said:

1) you are lying i never talked about a male child.

2) The topic is about a forced kiss to a woman

You are the guy who is deflecting (2) and spreading lies (1).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FritsSikkink said:

1) you are lying i never talked about a male child.

2) The topic is about a forced kiss to a woman

You are the guy who is deflecting (2) and spreading lies (1).

I quote: "He never apologized, if it was my kid, he would need all his teeth replaced." That was in your first post.

You are the one who is a liar. Or perhaps you have dementia.

Edited by Lacessit
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

I quote: "He never apologized, if it was my kid, he would need all his teeth replaced." That was in your first post.

You are the one who is a liar. Or perhaps you have dementia.

"He" as in the kisser. "My kid" the one being kissed forcefully. I don't have dementia. You are lacking basic reading skills as others did understand and already made you aware AND i said I had 2 daughters but you choose to ignore it and keep sprouting nonsense. 

Edited by FritsSikkink
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

"He" as in the kisser. "My kid" the one being kissed forcefully. I don't have dementia. You are lacking basic reading skills as others did understand and already made you aware AND i said I had 2 daughters but you choose to ignore it and keep sprouting nonsense. 

Your sentence is ambiguous, it can be interpreted in two ways.

Another poster (OneMoreFarang) read it the same way as I did:

"So much about that.

You must be a proud dad.

And hopefully you would get the bill for all those new teeth."

You probably lack the manners to admit it.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

"So much about that.

You must be a proud dad.

I have enough of your BS, as you ignore again that i said i have 2 daughters. Go troll someone else as you are going on ignore.

12 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

You chose to interpret the comment in a manner which gave you the best opportunity to return an attack on Frits rather than read exactly what he was trying to say. 

You ran off on a tangent clutching on to misunderstanding - You are usually better than that. 

Edited by richard_smith237

On 8/30/2023 at 4:14 PM, FritsSikkink said:

Sad that you think sexual harassment is not important.

I also disagree with these comments which use phrases such as 'sexual harassment' and 'attack' etc...

This was not sexual at all...  and the implication made by the woke media attempting to inflame this situation weakens the genuine cases.

Those jumping on the bandwagon are making equally flawed decisions - a brief peck, even if unwarranted is not sexual, neither is it an attack.

On 8/30/2023 at 10:40 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

When I was young my family was often in Spain for holidays. We liked it. Spanish people, in general, were full of life and passion.

Now it seems that passion part is not allowed anymore.

He kissed her. Traitor! Fire him!

Is that progress? I don't think so. 

at least get the story straight why dont you?

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

I also disagree with these comments which use phrases such as 'sexual harassment' and 'attack' etc...

This was not sexual at all...  and the implication made by the woke media attempting to inflame this situation weakens the genuine cases.

Those jumping on the bandwagon are making equally flawed decisions - a brief peck, even if unwarranted is not sexual, neither is it an attack.

Understandable that a flamboyant person may be moved to do something like that at a key moment like that.
I can understand though women’s and others reaction - in a moment of success and power for women the holding of her head and strong kiss is sending a message of control and compliance.
You might think the last bit is over the top but would you like it if at a key moment of YOUR success some one holds you by the head and plants a kiss on your lips.  
But worse things happen at sea, and if he acknowledged he should have taken care and  had no prior issues, it could have been left there. 

26 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

You chose to interpret the comment in a manner which gave you the best opportunity to return an attack on Frits rather than read exactly what he was trying to say. 

You ran off on a tangent clutching on to misunderstanding - You are usually better than that. 

I did not choose, that was the way I saw the comment. Would you condone an adult assaulting a child so violently?

I don't go out of my way to attack people. If they attack me, however, they can expect a return of serve.

11 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I did not choose, that was the way I saw the comment. Would you condone an adult assaulting a child so violently?

No one has mentioned anything about an adult attacking a child.

That was your misunderstanding of Frits' comment. 

Now that mistake has been highlighted to you, why are you still insisting on continuing with your misunderstanding?... thats just stupid and you have better points to make than this pathetic cheap-shot.

11 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I don't go out of my way to attack people. If they attack me, however, they can expect a return of serve.

Fair enough, but you have returned a backhand beyond the baseline and are still trying to win the point while insisting the ball is still in play - you made a mistake. 

Attack the flaws in Frits comment instead... 

Sad that you think sexual harassment is not important.

She probably was thinking WTF happened there while in a hectic situation. 

i.e. split second peck on the lips is not sexual harassment...   this was not a sexualised action, it was one of celebration, euphoria and positive emotions. 

The video clearly shows she wasn't thinking 'WFT happened there'... the video shows she was laughing about it... along with everyone else... until the media got involved and poisoned the whole situation. 

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

"So much about that.

You must be a proud dad.

Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself. Not only did you misinterpret the original post, you also misinterpreted OneMoreFarang's post. You're in the wrong here. Get over it.

• Confused 1

On 8/31/2023 at 9:41 AM, FritsSikkink said:

I'll take a wild guess:

When a man kisses a woman without consent = sexual harassment

When a woman kisses a man without consent = minor infraction

This thread is quite confusing as some posters are saying "he" and others are saying "she."

Like, can't we just go back to using traditional pronouns, guys?? Haha

Meanwhile, over in Italy:

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwj0x5un2YiBAxXF4zgGHaUrBEcQFnoECBEQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguardian.com%2Fworld%2F2023%2Fjul%2F13%2Ffury-italy-school-caretaker-cleared-groping-assault-lasted-seconds&usg=AOvVaw26TS_s52JOpMvTxf1-7Wtp&opi=89978449

An Italian judge has provoked outrage after clearing a school caretaker of sexually assaulting a teenage girl because the grope lasted only “a handful of seconds”.

A 17-year-old student at a school in Rome complained of being groped by the caretaker as she walked up a staircase with a friend in April 2022.