Need to replace my phone battery - Jomtien shops?

mike111

42 minutes ago, mike111 said:

Obviosuly but I want a place which does a proper job and uses original Samsung OEM batteries & not cheap Chinese knock-offs.

Almost ANY reputable phone shop can do it for you, or the Samsung Service Dept.

4 hours ago, mike111 said:

Obviosuly but I want a place which does a proper job and uses original Samsung OEM batteries & not cheap Chinese knock-offs.

Over the years whenever I changed out my phone batteries, I've always asked how much for a Chinese knock off battery and how much for a original battery.  I've never had a place try to rip me off.  Go to a few places and ask how much for original battery change.

10 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Be safe. Go to the Samsung Service Center.

How long does it take them to replace a battery?  do I get the phone back in about an hour or does it need to stay with them for days?

Edited by mike111

2 minutes ago, mike111 said:

How long does it take them to replace a battery?  do I get the phone back in about an hour or does it need to stay with them for days?

My understanding is either same day or next day IF they have the correct battery in stock. 

8 hours ago, Adumbration said:

Buy a new battery on shopee and replace it yourself.

5 minute job.

Agreed.  Most likely a shop will put in a battery that wont get you back to factory capacity anyway.

I can loan you heat gun if needed. Pm me. It is quite easy to do.   Lot of youtube videos.  Trust yourself. Trust nobody. 

If going to a cheapie shop.  You buy the battery from samsung service centre and tell em to install it.  Not sure what sammy authentic service centre will charge. Be careful of lookalike officil service centres. 

Edited by TimeMachine