Waiter Accidentally Shoots Man Celebrating Friend’s Birthday

webfact

2 hours ago, fondue zoo said:

The article title was fun

A Waiter Accidentally Shoots Man Celebrating Friend’s Birthday, but only has three bullets. How many guns does he need to reach Piccadilly Station?

Isn't that a bit like     If it takes 3 men to walk a fortnight how many apples are in a bunch of grapes ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Fact is more illegal  guns in Thailand per capita than the USA.

What about legal guns? The guest could have been riddled accidentally with an assault rifle switched to automatic in the US despite not being in school.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Moti24 said:

It seems that every man-child in Thailand carries either a gun or knife; even the school kids are playing along.

WTF is wrong with this place!

An utterly ineffective Police force whose only intention is to profit from the public rather than protect them combined with mentally absent parenting.

If such issues were dealt with with the severity they deserve the penalties would be a lot more severe. 

Brother in Law was caught with Guns - one of them licensed (handgun) another two, pump action shot gun and rifle - He'd valet parked at a nightclub, retrieved something from the boot (trunk) and the valet (rightly) called the police after seeing the guns. 

Penalty: 10,000 baht fine & report to police station once per month for a year - that was is. 

The reasons for people not to carry weapons here is insignificant to the point those who do carry don't give a passing thought to legal consequences as there really aren't any.

• Love It 1

On 9/1/2023 at 2:54 AM, Bangkok Barry said:

Died in 2020 at the age of 89. I saw him once when I was visiting the BP building. If you wanted to invent the least likely looking person to cover Bangkok's nightlife it would be have been him, but there we are.

Screenshot 2023-09-01 085417.png

I dont know.. I think he looks like a fair amalgamation of a lot of the denizens of 'Bangkoks nightlife' ????

• Haha 1