Intoxicated British Man Beaten by Two Thai Men in Pattaya

webfact

4 hours ago, London Lowf said:

Let the Thai-bashing begin, but before you do maybe the guy deserved it?

Maybe he was giving the Thai guys trouble?

Maybe he stole from the store and abused the staff?

Maybe he was assaulting female customers as they went in or out of the store?

I'm a Brit and I can assure you that many cannot hold their booze and become downright obnoxious after a few. When they get to a free and easy place like Thailand they completely lose it.

A very intelligent and well-educated guy I worked with many years ago explained that you can reason with the vast majority of people that are mis-behaving, but there are a few that only understand one thing, and that is a smack in the mouth!

A smack in the mouth doesn’t teach them anything. People like that don’t learn, it’s why they act that way in the first place, and why they have less and less teeth the older they get. How many misbehaving drunks remember why they got in trouble the night before?

8 minutes ago, AustinRacing said:

Opportunistic weasels. Only when there is a few of them vs heavily incapacitated farang is when they feel brave enough to get physical. 

100kg farang vs 60kg Thais. Arrogant drunk Brit got what he asked for.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

British Man Badly Bashed Up After Chatting Up A Girl
by TNR Staff 

image.jpeg

The two Thai men who badly beat up a British man being arrested by police. Photos: Amarin TV

A BRITISH man was severely bashed up by two Thai youths in Chonburi province at dawn today (Sep. 3) after he chatted up a girl in a shop there, Amarin TV said.

The unidentified British man ended up with a swollen head, a broken nose and three teeth knocked out. He is now under close medical supervision as he has suffered cerebral haemorrhage.

A Pattaya police station team investigated the attack in Nong Prue subdistrict, Bang Lamung district, with a surveillance camera clip showing two Thai men attacking the Briton while one of the attacker’s girlfriend and her friend tried to stop them. Afterwards they hopped on their motorcycles and rode to a nearby apartment building.

Full story: https://thainewsroom.com/2023/09/03/british-man-badly-bashed-up-after-chatting-up-a-girl/

-- THAI NEWSROOM 2023-09-04

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

Only two onto one?! 

"He is now under close medical supervision as he has suffered cerebral haemorrhage."

For the Thai apologists, this guy didn't just get a thump for his cheek, he was beaten very severely and could have died.

Edited by jesimps
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, AustinRacing said:

Opportunistic weasels. Only when there is a few of them vs heavily incapacitated farang is when they feel brave enough to get physical. 

Sounds like they were sitting drinking beer, minding their own business to me. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Violence wasn't necessary, but it's a typical Thai male response. I've watched the video of the incident. Their violence was excessive and inexcusable. I hope that they are jailed for a year and made befittingly to clean sewers for this duration.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hakuna Matata said:

Oh, it's time for British bashing! ????

Many Brits said on Page 1-2 that he probably created this incident, who knows better than a fella from the same country?

Don't see any Brit bashing here, if you read the whole story

aggressive thai youths releasing their jealousy fueled anger at a helpless farang once again!

Cant say I'm surprised. They are violent by nature.

each of them should be given 10-15 for attempted murder!

Edited by bob smith

15 minutes ago, bob smith said:

aggressive thai youths releasing their jealousy fueled anger at a helpless old man once again.

Old man? The brit is 35 y/o, he just looks like 50.

19 minutes ago, bob smith said:

aggressive thai youths releasing their jealousy fueled anger at a helpless old farang once again.

35 is old?

How old are you?

35 is young

This Brit is scum

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Are they two different stories? injuries and what happened are different.

Let's say the falang could have avoided it

Yes, by holidaying in another country where brainless idiots don’t consider violence as a suitable recreational activity 

1 minute ago, Reigntax said:

Yes, by holidaying in another country where brainless idiots don’t consider violence as a suitable recreational activity 

It was the Brit that was looking for a fight.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1