US English teacher arrested for sexual relation with 16 y/o student

webfact

On 9/4/2023 at 1:19 PM, sikishrory said:

I certainly don't condone adults having sex with any girl under 18. I think that's a good general rule to go by. However I've been here 11 years and am yet to see any clear information on what the actual age is.

I've heard 15, 16 and 18.

People are often also bound by the laws of there home country regardless. For example the Australian passport ships with a leaflet explaining you can't have sex with anyone under 16, regardless of the countries laws.

Although it's common sense for most people, I do think Thailand could make it much clearer.

I agree with your comment. If a farang gets caught with an 18 or 19 yr old bar girl. Is that a crime?

On 9/4/2023 at 3:13 PM, BritScot said:

Strange mind set! Teaching in the uk is quite well paid with both excellent working conditions and pension so a very strange statement. Like a lot of career choices it is a vocation which can give great satisfaction seeing your students excel under your guidance. Please don't tar them with gutter mentality!

The teacher was in Thailand.

13 hours ago, MarcelV said:

If you cannot resist attractive students, then please, don't become a teacher.

If you cannot resist someone younger than 18, perhaps it's time to seek professional help.

Oh I agree wholeheartedly.  I'm just saying, some of those 16, 17 year olds are pretty damn hard to resist, especially when they are coming on to you, probably because your the teacher and they want to pass the course.  But still.  ????‍♂️

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Would it really be a crime if you were a young school teacher and one of these seduced you as they find out what they can do as a woman. Happened to me teaching in Japan many years ago. I would have if I could have (32yo) but kept it in my pants. I only have pity for this normal hetrosexual guy.

One lifted her skirt and asked if I liked her panties, I did. I don't see a crime in all this, totally consentual? Where do 16yo girls usually learn about their new body etc?

15 minutes ago, Datsun 1200 said:

Would it really be a crime if you were a young school teacher and one of these seduced you as they find out what they can do as a woman. Happened to me teaching in Japan many years ago. I would have if I could have (32yo) but kept it in my pants. I only have pity for this normal hetrosexual guy.

One lifted her skirt and asked if I liked her panties, I did. I don't see a crime in all this, totally consentual? Where do 16yo girls usually learn about their new body etc?

Of course it is your duty and responsibility to keep it in your pants

I cant count how many times teenagers approached us after sports events, tv documentaries, news, articles and wanted a piece of us, but most of us stayed away from easy and dangerous prey.

Some just cant behave, and make excuses for their behavior. 

Edited by Hummin

11 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

No.  As long as she's 18 and consenting, it's fine.

Until she claim, or actually withdrew her concent. Happened before.

I personally find anyone younger than 25 year old incredible immature and annoying.

1 minute ago, Shop mak said:

Until she claim, or actually withdrew her concent. Happened before.

I personally find anyone younger than 25 year old incredible immature and annoying.

I guess that's always a risk, whatever her age!    I would think with bargirls, if she's attractive enough for you to barfine her in the first place, you would just put up with her being immature and annoying, and just pay her off quickly after the service!

6 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

I guess that's always a risk, whatever her age!    I would think with bargirls, if she's attractive enough for you to barfine her in the first place, you would just put up with her being immature and annoying, and just pay her off quickly after the service!

Or just find someone who is easy going, polite, nice, and funny.

Cant understand why have to put up with anyone annoying?????

3 hours ago, mikeymike100 said:

Quite agree. Normally the amount of bail is predicated on the seriousness of the alleged crime?

So that may indicate something?

A flight risk he really isn't he does not have the money to hire a private jet and I am sure immigration has a notice on file.

2 hours ago, Hummin said:

Or just find someone who is easy going, polite, nice, and funny.

Cant understand why have to put up with anyone annoying?????

True.  Although when barfining a prostitute I guess some guys don't really care if she's polite, nice or funny, as long as she has other attributes!

2 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

True.  Although when barfining a prostitute I guess some guys don't really care if she's polite, nice or funny, as long as she has other attributes!

I do not have any experience with barfine to go and have sex, but for company (go clubbing, dinner, chinama) and if we had fun, some came along for travelling as well. 

So with my limited experience with those I had the pleasure to hang out with, was great, 

11 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I do not have any experience with barfine to go and have sex, but for company (go clubbing, dinner, chinama) and if we had fun, some came along for travelling as well. 

So with my limited experience with those I had the pleasure to hang out with, was great, 

I agree.  My comment was in reply to @advancebooking's comment, which was about having sex with bargirls.

• Thumbs Up 1

I was 32yo, and a student lifts her school skirt and says "Sensai, do you like my panties". I did very much. 

This song below explains it perfectly, listen to the lyrics. Imagine jail coz a 16yo schoolgirl seduces you!? (they certainly looked 18yo your honour, don't you think?) If you are an honest strait guy, you know he should have no penalty for hitting a 16yo, most men would do same if thought they could. A pedophile likes sex with CHILDREN, and these girls don't fit the definition at all.

IH
Edited by Datsun 1200
Edit
  • Thanks 1

Sounds like all was OK until he gave her the herp. "On Aug. 25 the girl suffered bleeding and pain and three days later she confessed the relationship to her, the mother said. She was taken to a hospital and to the police station to file a report."...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/american-teacher-tiktok-star-arrested-sex-16-year-old-thailand-rcna103237

On 9/4/2023 at 5:27 AM, XJPSX said:

Law is the law just to refresh your mind. She is still considered a minor and he should have known better.

Yes. I agree.

Probably, he didn't think he would get into trouble. I guess he probably got overconfident, being a well-known social media figure etc.

Edited by JemJem