Turkish Fitness Trainer Nabbed On Charges Of Defrauding Rich Thai Women

webfact

5 hours ago, smedly said:

Once they fall in love with her she would persuade them to invest in a ##### business, However after she got their money she dumps them, police said.   sound familiar

Are you in some way trying to defend him, by telling irrelevant stories? Surly sounds like that.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Seth1a2a said:

The TURKISH fitness trainer/scammer  is male   you can edit your post   by clicking the 3 dots  ...  in the upper right corner of your post.

exactly, the point being it happens much more often the other way round

6 hours ago, Seth1a2a said:

The TURKISH fitness trainer/scammer  is male   you can edit your post   by clicking the 3 dots  ...  in the upper right corner of your post.

Maybe the person identifies as female?
I mean the beard could do with going but otherwise who knows

• Haha 1

Well, I've heard - literally - thousands of stories which worked the other way round ........... young stunners romancing rich elder farts ........... 

But, yes, I agree, you cannot write about all those Thai pussies and the farang gander - as the internet would collapse immediately - Nuff said ???? 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, webfact said:

The suspect was found at Q Nouveau Residence in Soi Phibun Uppatham, Lat Phrao road. Police said although Gungor worked as a fitness trainer he had a habit of befriending and romancing young wealthy Thai women.

Why "although"? And what took them so long, seeing that the arrest warrant is from 2015?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dutchjohn said:

They give him the money under false pretentions. Here is your crime.

Only if he promised to marry them. Give gifts as bf/gf then tough. There has to be a contract be it verbal or written is my understanding.  If the if the investment was a business venture that never happened then that is fraudulent and criminal.

19 hours ago, Dutchjohn said:

They give him the money under false pretentions. Here is your crime.

I gave 3 million baht to a girl because her buffalo was sick, only to find out that she lived in an apartment and didn't own a buffalo.  I've still got a picture of someone's buffalo in my wallet, beside the pic of my deceased ma.  Can I get my money back?

On 9/4/2023 at 4:06 PM, Seth1a2a said:

Always follow the links for details.....A clickbait headline is not your friend.

https://thainewsroom.com/2023/09/04/turkish-fitness-trainer-nabbed-on-charges-of-defrauding-rich-thai-women/

.....Once they fall in love with him he would persuade them to invest in a car care business in Udomsuk area. However after he got their money he cut off all contacts with them, police said.

As the suspect has film-star good looks many women got scammed this way and total losses amounted to millions of baht,..............

and Thai guys

45 minutes ago, Bobthegimp said:

I gave 3 million baht to a girl because her buffalo was sick, only to find out that she lived in an apartment and didn't own a buffalo.  I've still got a picture of someone's buffalo in my wallet, beside the pic of my deceased ma.  Can I get my money back?

Edited by d4dang

On 9/7/2023 at 12:45 PM, Berkshire said:

This is rather hard to believe.  If they're old wealthy women, believable.  But young rich hotties don't normally want anything to do with farangs. 

They happily shag and date them, just don't introduce them to the family. 

On 9/7/2023 at 8:45 AM, Berkshire said:

This is rather hard to believe.  If they're old wealthy women, believable.  But young rich hotties don't normally want anything to do with farangs. 

The guy worked as a fitness trainer. It is a fact that everywhere in the world, many women of various ages and various wealth levels fancy a bit of muscle and all that ????

Having said that, of course, I don't condone what the guy did. If the news report is correct, it is clearly defrauding.

On 9/7/2023 at 1:45 AM, Berkshire said:

You'd be surprised at the things some Thai women will do for a big ding dong...

• 3 weeks later...