Is FireFox now realy the worst browser ever?

BenStark

4 hours ago, eisfeld said:

Yea it's getting a bit much. So many threads in which GammaGlobulin tries to sound smart and attacks others but when it touches topics in which I am properly experienced like this one (I've developed software for over 20 years including work on kernels, I guarantee you you have used my code in some way or another) I just know he doesn't understand the topic apart from a very superficial level. He then always posts Youtube videos or links to pages that are vaguely revelant but usually miss some crucial point. Seems like his knowledge comes from this kind of content. In german we have a term which translates to something like "dangerous half knowledge". Just the right amount of knowledge to make one think one understands a topic but not really. There are tons of expats on this forum which are professional software developers so in a thread like this those "experts" get exposed very quickly - at least to people who are really knowledgable in the field.

I might have expected you to use the term; Klugscheißer 

5 hours ago, NextG said:

I might have expected you to use the term; Klugscheißer 

Haha I already forgot about that term, have been too detached from german for a long time. But yea that's kinda fitting ???? For everyone else: it means smart-arse.

On 9/12/2023 at 12:09 AM, still kicking said:

Edge Is useless it crashes on me every day many times I used Firefox before and I am thinking changing back

agree with the edge issue.... been using FF for quite some years and no complains, still working fine for me