TM30 - New website address for filing notifications and registration

Using the new site, and after you have filed/saved/uploaded a TM30 for an individual, how do you locate that record in order to print, let's say, a screen grab?

With the "old" system you could search for an existing record by date, then do a screen grab and print.

And does anyone know where Immigration stands on the need to re-file a current (done on the "old" system) TM30?

25 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

Using the new site, and after you have filed/saved/uploaded a TM30 for an individual, how do you locate that record in order to print, let's say, a screen grab?

In the upper left side of the screen, you need to tick the box in the address field, and then on the right side you then click 'search', following which your notification details should then appear. Then take a screenshot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, mark5335 said:

In the upper left side of the screen, you need to tick the box in the address field, and then on the right side you then click 'search', following which your notification details should then appear. Then take a screenshot.

Thank you.

With the old system I think the Search criteria was limited to 7 days. The new system seems to allow for broader searches.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

So I registered an account using my condo which is in wife's name. Then I added myself to this condo. I did this on october 1st. Checkin date 1st October stay for 90 days.

For the past three days I have tried to search my record but it keeps saying record not found. If I set the date of stay from 1st october to 11 october, it says the record can only be searched for past 7 days. 

Now I am not sure if I registered correctly or not since the start.

So I press the ADD button and try to add myself again. However on the ADD page, it says 'in progress' up top. Does this mean I am still not added into the system for the last eleven days?

Anyone else seeing the same thing?

7 hours ago, spinshock said:

So I registered an account using my condo which is in wife's name. Then I added myself to this condo. I did this on october 1st. Checkin date 1st October stay for 90 days.

For the past three days I have tried to search my record but it keeps saying record not found. If I set the date of stay from 1st october to 11 october, it says the record can only be searched for past 7 days. 

Now I am not sure if I registered correctly or not since the start.

So I press the ADD button and try to add myself again. However on the ADD page, it says 'in progress' up top. Does this mean I am still not added into the system for the last eleven days?

Anyone else seeing the same thing?

Set the dates Oct 1st to Oct 6th in the "Date of stay" fields. Do not fill in data in any other boxes

See my example for September

Untitled.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Set the dates Oct 1st to Oct 6th in the "Date of stay" fields. Do not fill in data in any other boxes

See my example for September

Today is Oct 12th, Oct 1st is outside the 7 days window. Won't work.

When did you take the September screenshot?

Screenshot 2023-10-12 082424.png

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Thailand J said:

Today is Oct 12th, Oct 1st is outside the 7 days window. Won't work.

When did you take the September screenshot?

Screenshot 2023-10-12 082424.png

Can't remember exactly but it was within 7 days of my report.

Thanks didn't know about this new restriction, which wasn't on the "old" system.

I thought that the record search was done via a date range in the Date of Inform fields?

From, To.

That works for me.

To me it looks like that range can be greater than one week?

On the old system the search range was limited to one week.

Edited by bamnutsak
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

I thought that the record search was done via a date range in the Date of Inform fields?

From, To.

To me it looks like that range can be greater than one week?

On the old system the search range was limited to one week.

You can enter dates in the Date of Inform fields, but the Date of Stay dates are mandatory fields, which implies that they are the main search criteria.

The search range in the old system was limited to 1 week, but you could specify any start date for the range. Before the section38 stopped working, I could still display a TM30 I filed in October 2019.

Edited by Mutt Daeng

10 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

but the Date of Stay dates are mandatory fields, which implies that they are the main search criteria.

Not sure that makes sense?

You can only "search" the Check In date back 7 days (error message provided), whereas the Date of Inform fields can be widely adjusted.

Not being able to search more than seven days back hardly seems like a "main search criteria"?

But I am often wrong.

8 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

Not sure that makes sense?

You can only "search" the Check In date back 7 days (error message provided), whereas the Date of Inform fields can be widely adjusted.

Not being able to search more than seven days back hardly seems like a "main search criteria"?

But I am often wrong.

Fair enough. What I was trying to say is that you can enter data in the other provided search fields but if it's not within the 7 day range of Date of Stay, it isn't going to find anything. That's what I meant by main search criteria.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
added another comment

9 hours ago, spinshock said:

How about on the "add" page, does it say 'in progress' up top?

Based on my limited experience I think that message shows while you are creating a new record, after which you would SAVE it.

Maybe it shows during Search activities, but I don't remember.

I have company-owned house where I live myself. Can I just register to this system as director of the company ownhing the the house, and file TM.30 reports for myself, satisfying immigration requirements for extensions etc? 

4 hours ago, mran66 said:

I have company-owned house where I live myself. Can I just register to this system as director of the company ownhing the the house, and file TM.30 reports for myself, satisfying immigration requirements for extensions etc? 

Sure you can, I am in your same situation and I registered myself uploding:

- Standard set of Company documents with my name as director (DBD)

- My passport page

- Blue book

I immediatelly have been approved and notified my arrival

• Thanks 1

Another immigration absurdity that will hurt tourism with the TM30 and the need of individual home owners to register themselves first then have to register say their relatives or friends wishing to come to Thailand for a short visit. Better of to meet and greet friends and visit another country for the short winter holiday. Far less hassle and trouble from immigration. No wonder tourism is dropping.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, federicoP said:

Similar near instantaneous approval of my registration, which leads me to believe that no verification was actually made. Hopefully this will not lead to problems down the road.

With the old system my vaguest recollection was that it took some number of days or even a couple of weeks to get approval, maybe there was some check at local district/sub-district government offices.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, federicoP said:

- My passport page

- Blue book

Did the same, and immediate approval from system as well. Will try this next time I come back to Thailand.

BTW what should I enter to checkout date? At the time of filing this one, I have no idea about 'check out' of my home.

7 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

Similar near instantaneous approval of my registration, which leads me to believe that no verification was actually made. Hopefully this will not lead to problems down the road.

I agree with you, no time for verification !

But, after this almost istantaneous registration, I notified my arrival to Thailand and, a few day later, I went to the Immigration to get a Residence Certificate.

I brought my PC screenshot printed, they were happy to see it, they checked on the computer and I got my certification !

So it seems that it works.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Beware of a doubtful site that is can have a confusion address, Could be somewhat of an agent or god knows what and publishes that they handle the reporting. I would think twice before giving them my details. Only use the official website of immigration.

1 hour ago, mran66 said:

BTW what should I enter to checkout date?

Some recommend using 31/12/2039, which may be the latest date which that field will accept. I used that date. Party like it's 2040.

26 minutes ago, federicoP said:

So it seems that it works.

I have no doubt that it works, but it appears to be a potential loophole which someone may exploit, and then we'll be jumping through a different hoop. Or maybe maybe someone will be verifying the supporting documents?

Note that some offices apparently process on-line 90-day reports automatically and give an instantaneous approval. 

Hello, I have a question about this new system. When I arrived at the airport at the end of July 2023, I used the Section38 application to file my report directly. The issue now is that Section38 is no longer functional, and I can't access my previous report. The problem is, they are asking for a printed proof that I filed it in order to let me complete my new 90-day report. I created a new account with their new system, but the problem is I can't backdate it by more than 24 hours. Does anyone have any ideas on how to resolve this without having to pay the 2000 THB fine?

2 hours ago, SteveLi said:

Hello, I have a question about this new system. When I arrived at the airport at the end of July 2023, I used the Section38 application to file my report directly. The issue now is that Section38 is no longer functional, and I can't access my previous report. The problem is, they are asking for a printed proof that I filed it in order to let me complete my new 90-day report. I created a new account with their new system, but the problem is I can't backdate it by more than 24 hours. Does anyone have any ideas on how to resolve this without having to pay the 2000 THB fine?

I think you will find that backdating by 24 hours will be sufficient to avoid the fine, and to allow you to file a 90 day report.  In future, you should make a screen shot printout of the TM-30 that you filed with the new system showing that it has been accepted and staple that paper in your passport.

On 10/14/2023 at 5:28 PM, bamnutsak said:

Some recommend using 31/12/2039, which may be the latest date which that field will accept. I used that date. Party like it's 2040.

I have no doubt that it works, but it appears to be a potential loophole which someone may exploit, and then we'll be jumping through a different hoop. Or maybe maybe someone will be verifying the supporting documents?

Note that some offices apparently process on-line 90-day reports automatically and give an instantaneous approval. 

I put the expiration date of extension of stay.

Now another problem: We took a screenshot when listing me was "in progress" back in September, concerning a reentry last June. We did do a report on the old online system and took a screenshot of that file. Now we are trying to access the report on the new system, but it seems to allow asking to search for filings for previous seven days only. If we do that, there is "no data".

Does the "in progress" leave the possibility that the filing failed? Since I have to do annual extension next week, what to do?

15 hours ago, placnx said:

Does the "in progress" leave the possibility that the filing failed? Since I have to do annual extension next week, what to do?

You have a previously filed TM30 on the old system? Right? That should (may?) be sufficient.

And you could try to refile on the new system, seems like you didn't get through it on your first try, based on your details in other threads?

On 10/13/2023 at 5:56 PM, federicoP said:

- My passport page

- Blue book

I immediately have been approved and notified my arrival

As all the documents are in Thai, could you maybe post, examples of that set of documents, could be useful, for everyone here that not understand Thai.

I would be obliged.