TM30 - New website address for filing notifications and registration

2 minutes ago, Pattaya57 said:

You don't need to use an excel file. I just completed all the boxes and it gave me the TM30 Certificate at the end.

That would be easier than the xls method, which I used.  The form (in the screenshot) appears to be to search for records.  Did you click the "+ / Add" button, then could add a "foreigner staying at address" from there? 

17 minutes ago, 2_mike_an said:

I got to the form (in the attached screeshot). fill all the fields, and clicked on the SAVE button. Till now, nothing happened and no email from Immigration.

What should I do?

Did you remember to select the address by clicking on the radio button pointed to by the arrow below?

There is no confirmation email sent to you by immigration.

2024-09-24_162853.png.32feba694a690ddc55e1af7160d31d06.png

Edited by Mutt Daeng

30 minutes ago, 2_mike_an said:

I got to the form (in the attached screeshot). fill all the fields, and clicked on the SAVE button. Till now, nothing happened and no email from Immigration.

What should I do?

2024-09-24_162853.png

There should then be a search button which shows your TM30 submissions. Note that you must search within 7 days to get the TM30 certificate. After 7 days and it won't be shown.

There is no email from Immigration.

Screenshot_20240924_165723_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by Pattaya57

Yes, sure I clicked on the radio button. Otherwise, it's impossible to submit the form.

The screenshot (in my previous post) shows the form after I clicked the save button. The form's fields are emptied. There was some popup, but I wasn't able to read it, as it closed rather quickly. 

In the field called Inform Status, It is shown "In progress".

I don't see a search button which shows your TM30 submissions. Or, I don't know where to look.

I also tried to fill the fields again and submit the form - the form not allowed the second submission. 

Should I just wait? 

1 hour ago, 2_mike_an said:

Yes, sure I clicked on the radio button. Otherwise, it's impossible to submit the form.

The screenshot (in my previous post) shows the form after I clicked the save button. The form's fields are emptied. There was some popup, but I wasn't able to read it, as it closed rather quickly. 

In the field called Inform Status, It is shown "In progress".

I don't see a search button which shows your TM30 submissions. Or, I don't know where to look.

I also tried to fill the fields again and submit the form - the form not allowed the second submission. 

Should I just wait? 

The search button is on the first screen you see after logging in.

If your save had worked then the status should have changed to "Informed" or something similar.

A status of "In Progress" indicates an issue IMHO.

If you cant find your record, using Search, then I would try to submit your details again.

Edited by Mutt Daeng