TM30 - New website address for filing notifications and registration

2 minutes ago, Pattaya57 said:

You don't need to use an excel file. I just completed all the boxes and it gave me the TM30 Certificate at the end.

That would be easier than the xls method, which I used.  The form (in the screenshot) appears to be to search for records.  Did you click the "+ / Add" button, then could add a "foreigner staying at address" from there? 

17 minutes ago, 2_mike_an said:

I got to the form (in the attached screeshot). fill all the fields, and clicked on the SAVE button. Till now, nothing happened and no email from Immigration.

What should I do?

Did you remember to select the address by clicking on the radio button pointed to by the arrow below?

There is no confirmation email sent to you by immigration.

2024-09-24_162853.png.32feba694a690ddc55e1af7160d31d06.png

Edited by Mutt Daeng

30 minutes ago, 2_mike_an said:

I got to the form (in the attached screeshot). fill all the fields, and clicked on the SAVE button. Till now, nothing happened and no email from Immigration.

What should I do?

2024-09-24_162853.png

There should then be a search button which shows your TM30 submissions. Note that you must search within 7 days to get the TM30 certificate. After 7 days and it won't be shown.

There is no email from Immigration.

Screenshot_20240924_165723_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by Pattaya57

Yes, sure I clicked on the radio button. Otherwise, it's impossible to submit the form.

The screenshot (in my previous post) shows the form after I clicked the save button. The form's fields are emptied. There was some popup, but I wasn't able to read it, as it closed rather quickly. 

In the field called Inform Status, It is shown "In progress".

I don't see a search button which shows your TM30 submissions. Or, I don't know where to look.

I also tried to fill the fields again and submit the form - the form not allowed the second submission. 

Should I just wait? 

1 hour ago, 2_mike_an said:

Yes, sure I clicked on the radio button. Otherwise, it's impossible to submit the form.

The screenshot (in my previous post) shows the form after I clicked the save button. The form's fields are emptied. There was some popup, but I wasn't able to read it, as it closed rather quickly. 

In the field called Inform Status, It is shown "In progress".

I don't see a search button which shows your TM30 submissions. Or, I don't know where to look.

I also tried to fill the fields again and submit the form - the form not allowed the second submission. 

Should I just wait? 

The search button is on the first screen you see after logging in.

If your save had worked then the status should have changed to "Informed" or something similar.

A status of "In Progress" indicates an issue IMHO.

If you cant find your record, using Search, then I would try to submit your details again.

Edited by Mutt Daeng

Once you have submitted your data as you have indicated, you need to go back to the search page. I do this by logging out and then logging back in. When you do this, you can then start a search . On that page to the upper right, you will see a block that says 'Date of Stay". In there fill in the from date as the date you submitted your data and then in the next field  (to date)fill in today's date. Don't fill in anything else. Then go to the search button below and click that. If your data had been successfully transmitted earlier, you will see your data show up below. Click the blue magnifying glass icon on the bottom left and the data you submitted should show up. The you click the export button on the bottom right and your printable TM30 should show up. Print that for your records. As others have said, 7 days after you submit your data, this form will no longer be available. Good luck! 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

@2_mike_an According to the law as it is written, if you leave the country and return to the same address where you had previously submitted a TM30, then you do NOT need to submit one again. Remember it is returning to the same address where you previously filed a TM30. However, if you return to a new address, then you will need to file a new TM30. This is what the immigration rule states. However, I have heard via this forum, that not all immigration offices are following this rule even though this is the law. Personally, since I know how to do it and it doesn't take me more than 5 mins to do it, I do it every time I come back from abroad and print out a new TM30. I use this only if I have to go file an extension if my extension of stay is about to expire. I travel a bit so most times, I never actually use what I have printed. You only use the printed TM30 if you need to go extend your stay or do a 90 day report. If you leave the country before your permitted stay expires, then simply throw that away and do a new one when you come back. It's not a yearly thing. It's whenever you return to Thailand from abroad. It could be many times a year if you travel a lot or it could be once in a few years if you never leave the country for a long time. Just bookmark your TM30 page so it is easy to get back to if you need to do it again and follow the forum to see if there have been any changes since the last time you did it. Good luck !!

• Thumbs Up 1

DineshR,

I was requested to provide TM 30 while submitting my 90-day report without any apparent reason. I did not leave Thailand for more than 10 years and I stayed at the same address (my condo) for over 20 years.

As far as I recall, I had not submitted TM 30 in the past.

It's all strange to me.

Can I submit my next 90-day report by mail and enclose the printed TM 30 among other documents?

@2_mike_an I do not know the answer to your question. Perhaps someone on this thread may be able to provide an answer to your question. That said, I presume, that since you have been here for more than 10 years without leaving the country, you probably do not have the TM30 from 10 years ago.  I assume, but do not know for sure, that you can simply create a new TM30 with a start date of whenever it is you create the TM30, and submit that when you apply for your 90 day report. If you currently have a TM30, simply make several copies of that and keep them for the next times you do a 90 day report. I believe that once you have done a 90 day report in person, all subsequent 90 day reports can be done online which may not require a TM30.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, DineshR said:

... However, I have heard via this forum, that not all immigration offices are following this rule even though this is the law. Personally, since I know how to do it and it doesn't take me more than 5 mins to do it, I do it every time I come back from abroad and print out a new TM30.

Correct.  And, I would also re-file a TM-30 after traveling / staying at a hotel in Thailand.  They may create a new TM-30 entry for you, which could override your previous submission. 

• Confused 1

I found myself in a predicament when doing my online 90 Day Report on Saturday, it was rejected:

Dear XXXX XXXXXXXX,

Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been rejected.

For first-time requests of a 90-day notification in each country visit, in-person presentation at the immigration office is required.

Today I went to Chaeng Wattana to do my 90 Day Report in person and succeeded, however, this was stamped on my 90 Day Receipt:

Please update your notification of residence For foreigner (TM.30) and bring it to your next notification.  Thank you.

I returned from the USA on July 10. I have pretty much ignored the TM.30 since 2019 as I have went with the "if you leave the country and return to the same address where you had previously submitted a TM30, then you do NOT need to submit one again."

When I got home today, tried to go to the TM.30 site and couldn't get into the site like others have mentioned previously in this topic.

I am glad I found this topic,  got a lot of homework to do as it looks like this TM.30 filing will cancel out the online 90 Day Report function.