Toppers!

tomster

Just now, RayWright said:

Central was better quality, but more expensive.  Bought a another one for the second bedroom from Big-C, really impressed with quality. 

My headache at the moment is trying to get the master bedroom one cleaned so have nicked the one from the second bedroom. I would suggest Big-C.

Thanks, I will head there tomorrow. 

Bought a quality king-sized latex topper, with zippered cover, from Lazada a couple years ago. One of the best purchases ever. Two friends were so impressed that they also purchased the same one. There are different depths. I got the 2 inch. 

Edited by Skeptic7
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

Bought a quality king-sized latex topper, with zippered cover, from Lazada a couple years ago. One of the best purchases ever. Two friends were so impressed that they also purchased the same one. There are different depths. I got the 2 inch. 

Do you happen to remember the name of the brand?

On 9/21/2023 at 6:01 AM, Skeptic7 said:

Sure, just went back thru my order history...from 13 May 2021. Phurinn Latex. 

Check out Phurinn Topper ที่นอนยางพาราแท้ (ยางฉีด) รุ่...at 35% off!฿3,850.00 only!Get it on Lazada now! |

Thanks I will check it out.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/20/2023 at 5:15 PM, tomster said:

Why is it when you post in a forum asking where to buy something in a physical location, there is always someone that says look on Lazada?

Who needs to be told that lazada or shopee sells things in 2023?

This is one product that I have bought on lazada before and it was not good at all.

I want to check out the product before I buy it, however difficult a concept that might be.

Helpful suggestions most welcome. 

Many thanks.

That's funny.

I buy stuff on Lazada very often and I've been satisfied over 95 percent of the time.

The convenience (and often better prices) well outweighs the downside of occasional duds.

On 10/4/2023 at 12:33 PM, Jingthing said:

That's funny.

I buy stuff on Lazada very often and I've been satisfied over 95 percent of the time.

The convenience (and often better prices) well outweighs the downside of occasional duds.

You probably do as I do, in that I buy cheaper items unlikely to be fake or not worth the price, ie selective buying. I buy my cat food there of all things.. easier to have it at the door in 48 hours! 

On 9/20/2023 at 5:15 PM, tomster said:

Why is it when you post in a forum asking where to buy something in a physical location, there is always someone that says look on Lazada?

Who needs to be told that lazada or shopee sells things in 2023?

This is one product that I have bought on lazada before and it was not good at all.

I want to check out the product before I buy it, however difficult a concept that might be.

Helpful suggestions most welcome. 

Many thanks.

Same as when you ask for info on how to secure a service, people say "DO it yourself, much cheaper." EFF you! Case in point:

My US passport expires in a little over a year, time to do it now. I started the process myself, starting with the photos. I went to a photo place recommended by folks on Facebook, told the photographer VERY CLEARLY I needed US passport photos. The photos they sold me were obviously not the ones we get for immigration so I thought all was good.  Then my little inner voice said "hire an expert on something this serious."

I went to an agent who immediately saw the photos were UK photos, not US. Their service will cost me under 4k baht and the time a frustration they saved me is well worth the price.

Bottom line - it would save us all time and trouble if we just answered the questions asked, but I guess that's just too much for some to handle.

it's one of those things i don't want to buy base on recommendations.

Drive around buy one that is the most comfy to YOU.

On 9/20/2023 at 3:23 PM, tomster said:

Any recommendations for good value for money mattress toppers in Pattaya, save me driving around 20 shops.... 

1 hour ago, Tropicalevo said:

There is a good selection of Toppers in Homepro here on Samui.

I do not know about Pattaya.

We got 2 Homepros here and some other big Household suppliers just out of town.....should not be hard to find something.