'The Country Was Thriving': Joe Rogan Says That 'More Things Were Getting Done' When Donald Trump Was President — Unemployment Was Down, Regulations Relaxed. Is He Right?

Social Media

8 minutes ago, scorecard said:

One American lives near me in Chiang Mai is convinced the podcast he follows is fact checked before release (fact checked by who - never any response).

He's right now telling all that the Ukraine president is a fake cut out and is leading Ukraine into communism). Plus Putin is admired by 90% of Americans and ready to support trump in next US elections.

Also tells all his podcast says all americans will soon rise up and assassinate biden, obama, and mark miley.

Magic mushrooms?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Again, who are his fans?

I think this misses the point entirely.

In general JR doesn't discuss or entertain points of view that would be appealing to today's Left. That doesn't mean JR is 'right wing'.

He also doesn't do exclusively political topics I gather so if the Left had any interest beyond free money and homosexuality they could find some topics interesting. Yet, they only seek the sound of their own shrill voices.

The logic fails.

TBH I've never listened to his podcasts (caught bits on yt) but his COVID 19 guests were excellent.

If you only care about free money, homosexuality that's gonna be a limited world. Don't blame Joe.

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, PassportBro said:

JR is no journalist but I'm just dying to know...

Real journalists...

Real journos interupt guests and force their views onto others 5555

Rogan is 100x better than most journos

Rich Roll is another good podcaster

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

555 this is such a whiny, low IQ thread. Asseannow has now come to this. A sad ending. Think of how epic it was in late 90s. It's a microcosm of of own dysfunctional countries and economies I suppose.

The notion that western economies are in anything but the toilet is nothing short of a lie.

Imagine Biden will be running ???? on the economy ????

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, PassportBro said:

555 this is such a whiny, low IQ thread. Asseannow has now come to this. A sad ending. Think of how epic it was in late 90s. It's a microcosm of of own dysfunctional countries and economies I suppose.

The notion that western economies are in anything but the toilet is nothing short of a lie.

Imagine Biden will be running ???? on the economy ????

We wish we all had your IQ. God wasn't kind to some of us.

4 hours ago, ozimoron said:

How long do you think it took Putin to mobilize for that 2020 invasion? Putin anticipated that Trump would get a second term and had committed himself long before the election was lost. Putin l;aunched that invasion BECAUSE he thought Trump would destroy NATO for him and veto help for Ukraine. Trump had form in that direction.

What a pile. 

That invasion was in 2022 but the Donbas had been partially occupied since at least 2014, with frequent fighting. Putin had massed a further 100k extra troops near the Ukrainian border by late 2021, right after the calamitous US departure from Afghanistan. Let's go Brandon! 

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, nauseus said:

What a pile. 

That invasion was in 2022 but the Donbas had been partially occupied since at least 2014, with frequent fighting. Putin had massed a further 100k extra troops near the Ukrainian border by late 2021, right after the calamitous US departure from Afghanistan. Let's go Brandon! 

Actually, the US began its final withdrawal from Afghanistan on Feb 20, 2020. Huge concessions were made to the Taliiban. Their transgressions met with little response.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, bignok said:

Rogan has lived a life. The triggered lefties done nothing except complain. 

In 10 years time, still complaining.

I used to like Fear Factor with them spiders and smelly jelly. ????

Edited by nauseus

Just now, placeholder said:

Actually, the US began its final withdrawal from Afghanistan on Feb 20, 2020. Huge concessions were made to the Taliiban. Their transgressions met with little response.

Not my point but you probably knew that.

6 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

You could look it up. 

If you don't know anything good that he did, then obviously you don't want to know.

And the same would be the other way around with Trump.

Well, there was some prison criminal reform under a bill signed by Trump. (Which he now regrets signing) Got anything else to offer?

9 minutes ago, nauseus said:

What a pile. 

I'm not referring to the Donbas invasion, only the recent invasion. It was long planned.