'The Country Was Thriving': Joe Rogan Says That 'More Things Were Getting Done' When Donald Trump Was President — Unemployment Was Down, Regulations Relaxed. Is He Right?

Social Media

30 minutes ago, illisdean said:

These blue states can't afford the social /humanitarian costs associated with the Biden border insurrection and are feeling it now. Shouldn't voted for Biden who's great a creating one crisis after another in his destruction campaign of America. Trump NEVER pulled any Biden boner moves like this. Add the Biden's border border and immigration humanitarian crisis to his pathetic legacy. I'm sure Chicago and NYC truly appreciate Biden now. LOL.

They're pushing back against racists bussing migrants to other states.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Biden 2024

What a horrible compromise to have to make.

Do you reckon he can stave off full-blown dementia for another 4 year stint? 

Why does the US insist on fielding dinosaurs for its highest office? 

• Agree 1

21 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

They're pushing back against racists bussing migrants to other states

What racists would that be? You have something to make sense of your gaslighting nonsense? And also, whats wrong with sending immigrants to these all these biden luvin blue state mouth pieces who advocated their sanctuary state status? Maybe you are a confused a little and need a time out, maybe go check your facts and get it right for once.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, illisdean said:

What racists would that be? You have something to make sense of your gaslighting nonsense? And also, whats wrong with sending immigrants to these all these biden luvin blue state mouth pieces who advocated their sanctuary state status? Maybe you are a confused a little and need a time out, maybe go check your facts and get it right for once.

Everyone who advocates bussing without negotiation and agreement with the recipient state is an abject racist.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

hey're pushing back against racists bussing migrants to other states.

Thats so typical, play the race card....when you GOT NOTHING.

You might want to form a We Love Al Sharpton fan club for your sheep followers here.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, illisdean said:

Thats so typical, play the race card....when you GOT NOTHING.

You might want to form a We Love Al Sharpton fan club for your sheep followers here.

I already did. I'm the founding member. Love Al baby! It's hilarious what the far right think is an insult. A real screamer.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

Everyone who advocates bussing without negotiation and agreement with the recipient state is an abject racist.

LOL...according you because you GOT NOTHING except your deep, DEEP indoctrination and fascination as a biden worshipping bidenite loser. Of well, vte better next time and quit the race card gaslighting, it reveals your inner desperation based on acute TDS. Correct me if I am wrong. LOL

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, illisdean said:

LOL...according you because you GOT NOTHING except your deep, DEEP indoctrination and fascination as a biden worshipping bidenite loser. Of well, vte better next time and quit the race card gaslighting, it reveals your inner desperation based on acute TDS. Correct me if I am wrong. LOL

I'l cop to being a loser. You?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

Now I know you're a troll, mouthing absolute trash. I see you avoided my easy question earlier.

Makes me wonder if you're paid for these ridiculous claims.

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Now I know you're a troll, mouthing absolute trash. I see you avoided my easy question earlier.

ya'll love to resort to the personal attacks when you've got no argument to make in rebuttal.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, impulse said:

No, but he sure didn't convince them not to, like the Bad Orange Man did.

But there were those mean tweets...  Sooooo much worse than hundreds of thousands dead.

How did Trump convince them? By stating he will quit NATO? By supporting Netanyahu's policy?

Edited by candide
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

ya'll love to resort to the personal attacks when you've got no argument to make in rebuttal.

Negotiation, really? New York and Chicago don't want them.....period. The US can't sustain the numbers being released, it's a no Brainer. Which is why Biden will lose 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, illisdean said:

Racism. How about the immigrants decide where they want to go? There were stories about them getting on a bus and going back to Florida to help clean up. Has that gig gone away yet?

Majority of illegal mexican immigration is for family reunion.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, illisdean said:

You are okay with human trafficking?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

Unemployment is not the topic of discussion. Yes, life was better under Trump. You don't have to like him but life was better.

Except for all those people who died from Covid.

And the unemployed.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

How about if Thailand swept up anyone who overstays their visa and buses them to Myanmar?

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Unemployment is not the topic of discussion. Yes, life was better under Trump. You don't have to like him but life was better.

The usual "life was better before Covid" worthless argument! And, as placeholder commented, you exclude the pandemic years. Trump is responsible only for the years during which the global economic environment was good, not when it was bad. And, of course,  Biden is responsible for the problematic global environment post-covid.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Maybe if when Covid hit he shouldn't have told the public that the epidemic was a hoax planted by the Democrats.

Maybe it would have spared the lives of enough of his fans such that he would have won the 2020 popular vote.  Losing voters in the most extreme way.

Edited by bendejo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

How about if Thailand swept up anyone who overstays their visa and buses them to Myanmar?

You must have brain fog to come up with that comparison. 

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, bendejo said:

Maybe if when Covid hit he shouldn't have told the public that the epidemic was a hoax planted by the Democrats.

Maybe it would have spared the lives of enough of his fans such that he would have won the 2020 popular vote.  Losing voters in the most extreme way.

Within hours of President Trump's decision to restrict travel from China on Jan. 31, top Democrats and media figures immediately derided the move as unnecessary and xenophobic -- and they are now beating a hasty retreat from that position as the coronavirus continues to ravage the economy and cause scores of deaths.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dems-media-change-tune-trump-attacks-coronavirus-china-travel-ban

Trump made the right call and how did the media treat him?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Within hours of President Trump's decision to restrict travel from China on Jan. 31, top Democrats and media figures immediately derided the move as unnecessary and xenophobic -- and they are now beating a hasty retreat from that position as the coronavirus continues to ravage the economy and cause scores of deaths.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dems-media-change-tune-trump-attacks-coronavirus-china-travel-ban

Trump made the right call and how did the media treat him?

Too little, too late.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1