Immigration Android Apps no longer working?

5 minutes ago, Digitalbanana said:

I have two Android apps on my phone, one called ImmeServce and the other Section38. Now both have stopped working with error "Message Not Found" on start up. Is it the same for everyone?

The Immeservice app (90 day report) never worked for me, so I don't have it on my phone. The Section38 app was working fine last week, but I've just tried it and get the same "Message Not Found" error as you do.

• Like 1

I have had nothing but grief with Thai government institution website. Most are not fit for purpose. If they work at all they work for a few weeks then pack up, change, or do strange things. I stopped using the ones from immigration. If they don't send you an approval, you get fined. 

They don't want it to work, they can't extort money from you if there is an app. 

Immigration officers pay millions of baht for their position and obviously they have to get the money back somehow. If an app takes this away from them, they will find ways to sabotage it.

Edited by Neeranam
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, Digitalbanana said:

I have two Android apps on my phone, one called ImmeServce and the other Section38. Now both have stopped working with error "Message Not Found" on start up. Is it the same for everyone?

I received this Email 2 weeks back from Immigration.. 

We are pleased to inform you that with effect from 15 September 2023, the website address (URL) will be changed as follows.

However, you will need to register again at our new website.

For clients who have saved our website as a “Favorite” or “Bookmark”, please update the settings.

URL

Previous URL: https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/

New URL: https://tm30.immigration.go.th/tm30/#/login

10 minutes ago, Matthew2027 said:

I received this Email 2 weeks back from Immigration.. 

We are pleased to inform you that with effect from 15 September 2023, the website address (URL) will be changed as follows.

However, you will need to register again at our new website.

For clients who have saved our website as a “Favorite” or “Bookmark”, please update the settings.

URL

Previous URL: https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/

New URL: https://tm30.immigration.go.th/tm30/#/login

Discussion already running here about new TM30 website:

https://aseannow.com/topic/1306628-tm30-new-website-address-for-filing-notifications-and-registration/?do=getNewComment 

The app on my android does not work, I have used my laptop for the last two years and it works well.

I get a confirmation of received notification within the hour and the approval within 2 to 5 days.

Normally 3 days as per their promise. 

• Like 1

On 9/24/2023 at 10:07 AM, grain said:

That's why I always do my 90 days report in person. I don't trust Thai gov IT. Any errors with the system and it's my fault. The foreigner is wrong and the foreigner gets a fine.

Same here, just not worth it, easy ride from my house and usually pretty quick in-and-out.

• Like 1

On 9/24/2023 at 9:12 AM, Digitalbanana said:

Don't know if it makes a difference, but have always done all thing IO on my Windows laptop. Knock on wood, but in the past many years I've never had a problem.

• Like 1

Section 38 not working for me today.  After submitting login details nothing happens further.  So is there some new Android app and does old login details are still valid?  Maybe someone figured it out. 

Update. : clarified myself,  it's discontinued, new system doesn't have any apps for now.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I have a question about this new system. When I arrived at the airport at the end of July 2023, I used the Section38 application to file my report directly. The issue now is that Section38 is no longer functional, and I can't access my previous report. The problem is, they are asking for a printed proof that I filed it in order to let me complete my new 90-day report. I created a new account with their new system, but the problem is I can't backdate it by more than 24 hours. Does anyone have any ideas on how to resolve this without having to pay the 2000 THB fine?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2023 at 5:31 PM, SteveLi said:

Hello, I have a question about this new system. When I arrived at the airport at the end of July 2023, I used the Section38 application to file my report directly. The issue now is that Section38 is no longer functional, and I can't access my previous report. The problem is, they are asking for a printed proof that I filed it in order to let me complete my new 90-day report. I created a new account with their new system, but the problem is I can't backdate it by more than 24 hours. Does anyone have any ideas on how to resolve this without having to pay the 2000 THB fine?

I did a screenshot luckily. For you I would suggest to contact support, at least for new system they was responsive.

• 1 month later...
On 9/24/2023 at 9:12 AM, Digitalbanana said:

Yep I'm having the same issue. Who knows... 🙄