doubt with a girl ( police blacklist )

tontong7

5 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

Think of it like this you are a Walking ATM it's all about money here how much they can extract from you, 

yes, that’s what I read, but what worried me most was the fact of being able to be blacklisted while being innocent. moreover between the moment I met her and the moment I left Thailand 1 month passed, and above all there is no proof because I did nothing wrong. Thank you in any case for your answers ????????

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

The women here are complete loons, and the Thai police don't really bother to pursue these sort of allegations. No need to worry, the only blacklist is for foreigners that overstay their VISA.

Best never to let anyone know your real name or where you live, or connect to your social media.

yes I will know for next time. She doesn't know my real name, on Instagram there are only photos and I have a nickname without showing my real name. Thank you, that reassures me, especially since I haven't done anything serious, I didn't even take advantage of her by paying to sleep with her, that doesn't interest me. So there is absolutely nothing that can justify her words if she ever files a false complaint.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Isaan sailor said:

Tell her you have a sexually transmittable disease, and you don’t want to spread it.

it's not stupid Ahaha, but what worries me a lot in this story which has neither tail nor head, is the fact of being found guilty of something that I did not do, but 'after the last 2 responses, it is not possible to be blacklisted without the police carrying out an investigation and without proof. That reassures me, but thank you for your response in any case ????????

24 minutes ago, tontong7 said:

So yes, the two who think they are smart are idiots.

But they are'nt facing blackmail, deportation, blacklisting or possibly jail, maybe they are smarter! Idiots get extorted by bar girls! :thumbsup: She just wants money! It's not rocket science!

Edited by 2baht
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, tontong7 said:

Bye 

A simple way to describe the bar scene it's all one big game, you see a bar with flashing lights sexy little Thai girls shouting hey handsome man where you go?, all of a sudden you think all your birthdays have come at once and your brains end up in your dick,

Most of these girls don't get paid to work in the bars, how they make money is by hustling, for every drink you bought her she gets a percentage, if you looked at your bill them drinks would have been double the cost, and if you were to take her out of the bar you would have paid a "Bar Fine", how much I don't know these days.

Then you pay her to spend the night with you, you see how it works? they have a few 1000's baht out of you, the following day it's rinse and repeat, 

Edited by ChipButty
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, tontong7 said:

It’s my first time in Thailand, yes I would know now that it’s a waste of time and money. But I don't think going to a bar like that is a crime.

Did you buy her any drinks?

That can be considered as payment for her time 

If you bought her some drinks, then you are in the clear and she cannot make a complaint 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, tontong7 said:

yes I will know for next time. She doesn't know my real name, on Instagram there are only photos and I have a nickname without showing my real name. Thank you, that reassures me, especially since I haven't done anything serious, I didn't even take advantage of her by paying to sleep with her, that doesn't interest me. So there is absolutely nothing that can justify her words if she ever files a false complaint.

I don't understand. You say 'she doesn't know my real name'. If that is true, she cannot file even a fake police report, and the police wouldn't know whom to blacklist, even if they could blacklist. (Also, the bargirl probably doesn't even know France is a country. Lots of bargirls, many of whom have minimal education in an education system that is poorly lacking in teaching anything useful, know "Ing lan" and "A me ri kah" and maybe Greece or the Czech Republic---because it was a guy from one of those two who got them pregnant and did a runner.)

If you return to Thailand, just avoid anywhere she works. It's unlikely she would even remember your face anyway, as she has probably pulled the same nonsense on 50 other guys.

And the lesson you should have learned is never even hint at your name, where you stay, any social media, etc., when dealing with a woman in a bar. Better to avoid women in bars entirely, but maybe the temptation is too strong.

I can see why some members are not taking your post seriously, as a Frenchman whose name is not known is worried about being in trouble for a crime he did not commit.

Edited by Walker88
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, scorecard said:

I rather doubt the Thai police or attached agencies have a 'blacklist' (at a national level of a local level) except for foreigners convicted for overstay and not allowed back for a fixed period (1 yr, 3 yrs etc), foreigners convicted of serious criminal offenses, selling / distributing drugs etc. In such cases perhaps there are blacklists maintained by various courts for specific types of charges. 

Further, if there is such a 'blacklist' the cops would be unlikely to add names without some solid proof.

Either ignore the girl or challenge her: tell her that you checked and there is no blacklist, and tell her she doesn't have and evidence that the police would accept and tell her this is the last message / no further discussion and you will now immediately delete her from all your contacts / friends lists etc.

"and tell her this is the last message / no further discussion and you will now immediately delete her from all your contacts / friends lists etc."

Don't bother telling her, just do it...

• Thumbs Up 1

37 minutes ago, tontong7 said:

yes I didn't commit any crime, and I think that if she files a complaint for this false story 5 months later without proof it won't go far, but when in doubt I prefer to ask people who know about it, because I'm not the first nor the last to be fooled

If you take one to a room, always best to take a photo of their ID card when they're asleep or in the toilet.

Then at least you know their name if they try to cause trouble later.

Trying to find 'Noi' from the 'Pink Pussy' bar is impossible.

• Haha 2

she is being Thai .... that's how they operate ....

Block her on your chat.

change your number if she has it.

move hotels immediately if she knows where your staying.

and I would probably move to another area so you don't run into her again.

Then just forget her,  and fly back as normal.

6 hours ago, tontong7 said:

hello everyone, sorry to bother you and sorry for my English (it's not the best).

One evening I went out to a nightclub on Rawai and a girl from the bar came, we had a good chat, a few kisses, 2/3 rapprochement (I won't give you details) I bought her 2-3 drinks and we is added on Instagram to see each other later if ever, at the end of the evening I return to my hotel alone and she does too, period. (it was April 7, 2023).

I spend the rest of my vacation quietly with my friends and I never saw her again because I didn't want to + and

I'm leaving for France on May 4, 2023. and now for about 1 month, she has been harassing me on Instagram saying come see me in 15 days, if you don't come I'm going to tell the police that you attacked me, raped me, that I drugged her and so on, and every day she sends me messages saying that she is alone, that there are few tourists, that she needs money and so on.

My question therefore (sorry for the novel, but I preferred you to explain the story clearly) is whether she can file a complaint against something that never happened (I neither assaulted her, nor raped her, nor drugged her, I precise ????), more than 3 months after I saw him in the bar, and especially after inquiring I read that Thailand could blacklist tourists? Is it possible for some things that never happen?

I sincerely thank you for your answers, it was my first time in Thailand, I loved it, I plan to come back but it scares me a little! thank you so much

Block her on Social Media.

2 hours ago, tontong7 said:

but what worries me a lot in this story which has neither tail nor head, is the fact of being found guilty of something that I did not do, but 'after the last 2 responses, it is not possible to be blacklisted without the police carrying out an investigation and without proof.

Why would they blacklist you? Why should you worry about getting blacklisted?

If there's a credible criminal complaint against you, they would get an arrest warrant, let you fly in and arrest you when you visit again.

Save all the screenshots somewhere safe - Dropbox, OneDrive etc.. Do not lose this proof of blackmail due to losing your phone etc.
Make a note of dates and times now before you forget.

Block her everywhere! No half measures here, facebook, insta, line, whatsapp, all the other silly social networks.

Finally, forget her and the drama, move on.

Also I believe the legal statue of limitation for sexual assault once the accused is known/identified is only three months, this has already past. 

Edited by circa02

I would block her, but keep a record of the messages. Even screen shots would suffice. I doubt she can even file a report, as the first thing they will likely ask is why you waited so long, now that there is no proof of rape. It is just a cruel game. You met a bad one. A true desperado, with no moral compass, nor any compassion or humanity. You met an insect, who looked like a woman.

I would not worry at all. This will blow over, if you block her.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, tontong7 said:

why do you ALWAYS think that we don't tell you everything? What is my goal ? it's anonymous. No, I saw her at the beginning of April, I returned to France in May, and I have had messages from them since August, I have difficulty understanding too.

I would say save the messages and report it to the police.  They won't care but at least you have a record of it.  Then tell her you have reported her and let it go

• Like 1

Hi tontong7

There is no blacklist for trivial things. As others have explained, you have to be a criminal or an over stayer to have entry refused.

How is the girl going to know when you return or where you visit.

She is full of bull<deleted>, so don't correspond and come back and have a good time. You unfortunately picked up a tainted pussy who may have pulled the same trick previously. Don't judge all the girls by the bad one you encountered.

Come and have a great time.

Cheers windas

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1