Sweden gangs: PM summons army chief after surge in killings

Social Media

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Given your obvious sentiments, perhaps it would be relevant to ask how many immigrants are living in your house, or is it just other people that have to accommodate them?

I support the charity ‘Soldiers off the Streets’.

Do you think I should stop making my monthly donation because I’m not  actually housing a homeless soldier myself?

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Time for the El Salvador solution perhaps?

I don't know if that'll be necessary.  El Salvador's gang problem was home grown.  Sweden's seems to be imported, and deportation may be the most expeditious solution.

Here's a good righty wingnut conspiracy article to start down the rabbit hole if anyone's interested.  Sadly, most of the links are substacks and blocked here where I'm staying.   I am curious what else PeterSweden has to say, but that'll have to wait.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/massive-news-sweden-deport-foreigners-involved-gangs/

Edited by impulse
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

That is the obvious solution and one that will never happen IMO. IMO the time to prevent gang warfare was stopping immigration of people with zero cultural affinity to ethnic Swedes, but that was long ago.

I hope you're wrong, but...

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Farangs that pay large and go through the hassle of legally living in LOS are in no way comparable to the people that are the problem in so many western countries.

Also, most farangs are merely long stay tourists as have to renew permission to stay every year.

And to check that you haven't escaped from Thailand even all 90 days

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Given your obvious sentiments, perhaps it would be relevant to ask how many immigrants are living in your house, or is it just other people that have to accommodate them?

Typical stupid sayings when the arguments are thin:post-4641-1156694572:

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

So, immigration and globalism are not the problem, it's the people who are immigrating. 

And yet Erdogan was/is criticized for holding out on Swedish NATO qualification on the grounds that Sweden was protecting individuals considered wanted terrorist in Turkey !

Now Sweden introducing martial law ? Strange  world now !

19 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The implication is that non-whites are inherently uncivilized, warlike and uneducated.

Time will tell.

No need to imply anything or speculate.

The experiment has begun and I hope for the sake of our countries that the above statement is not true.

3 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

Time will tell.

No need to imply anything or speculate.

The experiment has begun and I hope for the sake of our countries that the above statement is not true.

The experiment began in America in the 19th century.

Britain also allowed immigration from its colonies in the 20th century. There were massive complaints about immigration from India. How did that work out? For Britain, it looks like the foreigners took over.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Thumbs Up 1