Trump co-defendant pleads guilty in Georgia election case

Social Media

Just now, illisdean said:

RICO, that's your 1st clue. Read the GJ indictments, have a look at the Powell plea arrangement and ask yourself why the RICO case was dropped? Hmmm, how does all this tie Powell and trump in a criminal enterprise now without RICO. Check the toilet at the fulton county superior courtroom.

Conspiracy theories are not evidence.

You stated the charges against Powell are bogus.

Where is your evidence that they are bogus?

Or are you making unsubstantiated claims?

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Where did I say Powell was innocent, specifically and also can you provide a link or produce documentation of the "AQnon playbook"...I'll wait.

Paraphrase: "Why not...people do it all the time....even innocent, overcharged defendants."

I am only responsible for what I said, not what you think I said or want to hear thru a biased filter (maybe it's in this thing you euphemistically refer to as the "AQnon playbook".

This is the first I have heard the term AQnon". What is that exactly?

555555 First time you have heard of QAnon,55555 dropped my coffee for the second time today.

Another one that says and implies one thing and then back tracks when called out on it. Sure your not JonnyF alternative log in.

You remind me of a John Cleese quote on Dunning Kruger effect, google it !

Edited by Georgealbert
Spellin
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, illisdean said:

And, when he is, it will become most watched program in America watched by all including you.

5 minutes ago, Georgealbert said:

555555 First time you have heard of AQnon,55555 dropped my coffee for the second time today.

Another one that says and implies one thing and then back tracks when called out on it. Sure your not JonnyF alternative log in.

You remind me of a John Cleese quote on Dunning Kruger effect, google it !

Thaibeach.jpg.29aded7dd4fdbacc660c2e0751fae9cf.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

You exposed but I have a feeling this is not any new territory for you! LOL

I am struggling to know what exactly what AQnon is? Not seen this before. Could be a new derivative of the delusional machinations from the loony left .

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Georgealbert said:

Ok I surrender, a Typo, but I sure you knew I meant QAnon.

I should not try typing replies on my phone and wait until on a larger screen.

But the typo makes not difference to the implied content of my post.

Maybe I should post Covfefe, then you would have missed it with your blinkered views.

Nah, it's okay since you seem to be wrong and confused about everything since you wandered away from the initial thread topic for your own self serving troll tactics. U need to get some assistance perhaps?

" Their core belief is that a cabal of Satanic,[2][3][4] cannibalisticchild molesters are operating a global child sex trafficking ring which conspired against Donald Trump.[8] QAnon has direct roots in Pizzagate, an Internet conspiracy theory that appeared one year earlier, but also incorporates elements of many other theories.[9] QAnon has been described as ..."

a cult.[9][1

Ok, obviously you are very confused, went from a trump co defendant thread to referencing a bizarre group associatiated with pedophile conspiracy in QAnon? I will leave this alone as maybe you are cognitively unaware now. I would suggest you avoid trolling and going off topic based on your inherent bias! Not helpful.

Edited by illisdean
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, illisdean said:

I am struggling to know what exactly what AQnon is? Not seen this before. Could be a new derivative of the delusional machinations from the loony left .

Struggling, too is no new territory for you. Living in a conspriacy world makes it necessary to take facts and twist them to some sort of a different narrative. So how is that going in MAGA world? 91 inditements and two guilty please. So much winning it is intorrable life you live in.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Sounds like your dreaming up a new conspiracy to post on the 4chan QAnon topic

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Nah, it's okay since you seem to be wrong and confused about everything since you wandered away from the initial thread topic for your own self serving troll tactics. U need to get some assistance perhaps?

I am a troll, 555555

I was replying to your posts about Powell’s plea deal.

Below is the post, if you have forgotten. Maybe it is your need the assistance, see the graph above.

Time for me to move on, have better things to do than reply to a flat piece of cut wood.

Could contain:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Georgealbert said:

I am a troll, 555555

I was replying to your posts about Powell’s plea deal.

Below is the post, if you have forgotten. Maybe it is your need the assistance, see the graph above.

Time for me to move on, have better things to do than reply to a flat piece of cut wood.

Could contain:

Well troll try to understand that AQnon and QAnon  are not the same and have NOTHING to do with the thread topic. I would recommend you try to get up to speed with the Trump co-defendant indictment and plea arrangement if you want to make an intelligible contribution instead of going on a troll rant with hints of your un-wellness. U may even convince some you have something intelligent and relevant to add.

Edited by illisdean
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, illisdean said:

I said they are bogus and overcharged and so are many. Don't be so obvious obstinant, and go check for yourself. Read the indictments, compare it to the Powell plea and ask yourself how a prosecution goes from major RICO felony to state election misdemeanor pea deal the night before the case is scheduled to go to trial (jury selection). Lol...figure it out for yourself.

It takes exactly 2 words to explain what happened:

Powell blinked.

On 10/4/2023 at 6:27 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Don't know to whom you are referring.

As for myself I doubt I ever said he was innocent per se. Not having been in any of the rooms, I don't know if he is or is not guilty of some crime.

What I do believe though, is that most of the charges are politically motivated, and if he was not standing for POTUS would never have been brought.

I don't think that they are politically motivated as quite a few were brought before he said he was standing in the next presidential election.

Many more were started before he said he was standing in the next presidential election and were at the grand jury investigation stage which always takes time.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-67153479

There is more in the link.

There is this one for example, and whilst it is not new, and is about politics dates back to 2020/21.

Specifically, Powell was accused of hiring a forensics team and sending it to Coffee County to illegally access government computers to look at voter data.

Prosecutors have said she conspired to tamper with voting machines, electronic ballots and voter data, have ballots taken from a polling place, and stop an election worker from doing her job.

Mr Trump has pleaded not guilty in the Georgia case. In total, the former president faces 13 felony counts - including racketeering - for allegedly pressuring state officials to reverse results in the presidential election.

She notably appeared at a press conference with other Trump lawyers in November 2020, where she alleged, without evidence, that US voting machines run by Dominion Voting Systems can be hacked to "take a certain percentage of votes from President Trump and flip them to President (Joe) Biden".

Dominion has sued Powell for defamation, seeking $1.3bn (£1.07bn) in restitution.

Powell is the second person among the defendants to plead guilty in the Georgia election interference case.

Bail bondsman Scott Hall struck a plea deal with prosecutors in late September.

59 minutes ago, candide said:

This is a greater threat for Trump as he was the architect of the fake elector plot. 

The Dominion system breach (Powell) is a minor issue compared to the fake elector plot and its connections.

Except that Powell may have insight into some White House meetings with Trump, as well as the machinations of Rudy and the other looney lawyers.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Sounds just what a lawyer would use as a ploy. Lawyer speak, is just all it is. Don't be fooled as the overwelaming amount of evidence is going to be impossible to defend. 

Kenneth Chesebro, a Trump-Aligned Lawyer, Pleads Guilty in Georgia

The fact that there will be no trial next week for Mr. Chesebro and Ms. Powell is a strategic boon for prosecutors. Because they were going to have to lay out large sections of their case against all the defendants to prove that the two at trial were part of a sweeping racketeering conspiracy, lawyers for Mr. Trump and others would have been effectively offered a preview of the case that they would have to defend against.

In a statement on Friday, Steven H. Sadow, Mr. Trump’s lead lawyer in Georgia, said that Mr. Chesebro’s guilty plea appeared to be influenced by “the looming threat of prison time.”

“However, ” he added, “it is very important for everyone to note that the RICO charge and every other count was dismissed. Once again, I fully expect that truthful testimony would be favorable to my defense strategy.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/20/us/kenneth-chesebro-trump-guilty-plea-georgia.html

https://archive.ph/wTcZS

Edited by jerrymahoney
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

Kenneth Chesebro, a Trump-Aligned Lawyer, Pleads Guilty in Georgia

The fact that there will be no trial next week for Mr. Chesebro and Ms. Powell is a strategic boon for prosecutors. Because they were going to have to lay out large sections of their case against all the defendants to prove that the two at trial were part of a sweeping racketeering conspiracy, lawyers for Mr. Trump and others would have been effectively offered a preview of the case that they would have to defend against.

In a statement on Friday, Steven H. Sadow, Mr. Trump’s lead lawyer in Georgia, said that Mr. Chesebro’s guilty plea appeared to be influenced by “the looming threat of prison time.”

“However, ” he added, “it is very important for everyone to note that the RICO charge and every other count was dismissed. Once again, I fully expect that truthful testimony would be favorable to my defense strategy.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/20/us/kenneth-chesebro-trump-guilty-plea-georgia.html

https://archive.ph/wTcZS

Boon or not it is great that three now have caved to admitting they are going to plead and help. Still the truth prevail with all the other 16 testifying with inside knowledge of Trumps crimes.