Worlds largest 7/11 in Pattaya

bignok

1 hour ago, JensenZ said:

I doubt that. You're too busy trying to rack up your post count and shagging to ever get out LOL

41 towns is correct, more if you count villages. Done a lot. I dont give a rats about your opinion. Never met you luckily.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, arick said:

Number one this website is the worst because it's unusable it's so horrible to be able to write and copy and paste and do a chat and whatever it needs a big upgrading I don't know who's running it

Who who started this website anyway and I'm quoting something and it's going on to a total different stream

Isn't the 7-11 owner in Thailand the guy that is buying up huge sections of land in the north and clear cutting it. There was a big scandal over it a few years ago. One of the richest guys in Thailand.  The ex hated the guy and would not go near one. 

Edited by Gknrd
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, brianthainess said:

Mini Big C for me, I believe 'my' village has the most expensive 7/11 in Thailand I avoid it. example I pack of camel cigs is 78! b, Next door at Mini C 72b. 

Wow big saving on cancer sticks. We'll get trampled in the rush 

• Like 1

I think the corner 7/11 of a tourist his proximity earns more than the hotels and restaurants earn from the same tourist, in terms of net profits. Specially with backpackers.

In fact, I think 7/11 earns the most on any Thai in Thailand, compared to all other companies and the government. Maybe the only exception would be banks or lenders, for those with a big mortgage and/or big loans.

It's horrible enough in terms of monopoly, and a shame they not at least offer more quality take away food and drinks.

Edited by ChaiyaTH

1 minute ago, herfiehandbag said:

All very good, but do they have milk? My local 7/11s in Chang Rai seems to have given up.

Most do but still shortages on the dark blue milk in many 7/11's, has been taking longer than I expected. Better to just buy the big ones at makro, well better to buy anything there, it's way cheaper. And it still goes to the same owner anyway lol.

Edited by ChaiyaTH