South African-Thai Woman Crowned Miss Thailand World 2023

webfact

4 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Why laughable ??

If someone has nationality they can represent that nation. 

The competition wasn’t ’Miss Caucasian Ireland’ !!!

Your comment verges on racism & ignores multiculturalism that goes back generations. 

Go back far enough & see how all of our ancestry overlaps. 

Multiculturalism has not been in Ireland for generations, most Irish do not want it, but like the UK were never asked. This sort of replacement of national identities and cultures is just rubbing the noses of the indigenous population, who have been there forever, in the face of this globalist ideology, nothing to do with 'beauty' at all. There is no overlap between the Irish and black Africans. Do you really think Nigeria would put up with a ginger haired woman of Galway ancestry entering miss Nigeria?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, proton said:

She's not Irish, she's African

She is an Irish citizen. If racial or other national origin defines a nationality for life despite  migration then the US and other colonialised countries need empty themselves right smart !

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, hotchilli said:

If both parents are Thai?

jus sanguinis

noun

The right of citizenship in a nation acquired by being born to a parent or parents with citizenship in that nation.

The principle that a person's nationality at birth is the same as that of his natural parents.

Thai nationality law includes principles of both jus sanguinis and jus soli. Thailand's first Nationality Act was passed in 1913. The most recent law dates to 2008.

Jus sanguinis[edit]

The law of bloodright is the primary mode of acquiring Thai nationality. Any person who is a child of a mother or a father who possesses Thai nationality is a Thai national at birth under Section 7 of the Thailand Nationality Act.[1]

Jus sanguinis via the paternal line requires a submission to appropriate authorities indicating legitimacy of the child, or a DNA test proving a biological relationship.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

She is an Irish citizen. If racial or other national origin defines a nationality for life despite  migration then the US and other colonialised countries need empty themselves right smart !

That does not mean she's Irish

10 hours ago, proton said:

As laughable as a black woman becoming miss Ireland, which she did.

What's the problem with that if the lady is irish ? Racist ?

Would you say the same if your favorite football (scoccer) team or scoccer scores thanks to the main front center forward player, who has strong chances of not being up to the nationalistic standards of some. No offense Mate.

Edited by observer90210

Just now, observer90210 said:

53 minutes ago, proton said:

Multiculturalism has not been in Ireland for generations, most Irish do not want it, but like the UK were never asked. This sort of replacement of national identities and cultures is just rubbing the noses of the indigenous population, who have been there forever, in the face of this globalist ideology, nothing to do with 'beauty' at all. There is no overlap between the Irish and black Africans. Do you really think Nigeria would put up with a ginger haired woman of Galway ancestry entering miss Nigeria?

Well you obviously mix with the wrong people if I may say, as the Irish happen to be the most open people to the world and are amongst the most of those who have migrated in foreign countries. And what about all the discriminations agains the Irish in the UK or in the USA ? Discriminating people is absurd as you have jerks and fine individuals in any nationality. You just need to mix in the proper circles, if I may say and no offense.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

God, she's ugly. 

Nothing more beautiful than an Isaan woman, no makeup, no silicone, no plastic nails, just natural beauty ????

x2.... on same page   555

Edited by Mavideol
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

Would you say the same if your favorite football (scoccer) team or scoccer scores thanks to the main front center forward player, who has strong chances of not being up to the nationalistic standards of some. No offense Mate.

Passport does not make her Irish, generations of Irish ancestry makes you Irish. She cannot speak Gaelic, can bet your life knows nothing about Irish history or it's culture and music. She's just a diversity box ticking trophy for the multicultural traitors and leftists. 

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, proton said:

You were obsessed with Yinn ????

Oh Yinn, the Australian bloke, why didn't you say so, though nothing to do with actual young ladies, eh, but you say you did meet him.....????...........????

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, RanongCat said:

Just because the government puts out the idea of purely legal citizenship doesn't we need to accept it as true or just.  The nation state is relatively new concept anyways and if you ask me it's tearing at the seams due to internal conflicts. Not saying to mistreat anyone but I'm lying about these things anymore.

19 minutes ago, NorthernRyland said:

Just because the government puts out the idea of purely legal citizenship doesn't we need to accept it as true or just.  The nation state is relatively new concept anyways and if you ask me it's tearing at the seams due to internal conflicts. Not saying to mistreat anyone but I'm lying about these things anymore.

IMO your post contains some confusing and contrary views . If a Government is properly elected as representative of the majority then the "we" need to accept such "ideas" if they also concede to the principles of democracy or  not ?

As  for Nation States being a new concept then that need dismiss not only the legitimacy of historic BC Empires but reduces their major battles to mere village tribal squabbles !

9 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I don't think it is racist if we personally prefer white or black or dusky girls. It's just personal taste.

I think you'll find judging someone's attractiveness based solely on the color of their skin is a pretty clear form of racism.

48 minutes ago, Hamus Yaigh said:

I think you'll find judging someone's attractiveness based solely on the color of their skin is a pretty clear form of racism.

Really?

What about hair color? And maybe size?

If I offer a job and I wouldn't employ a 180cm women with white skin and red hair, then that might be racist.

But if I don't want to have someone like that as girlfriend because I prefer cute brown Buriram style, that is just my preference. Most of us have preferences about who we want to date. That doesn't make us racist.

3 hours ago, observer90210 said:

You don't know much about football do you?

No offense mate.

So many here misunderstand the meaning of "beauty queen" contests. They are not meant, and they don't intend, to appeal to men. Beauty contests are organized and managed by the cosmetics industry, a rather big market aimed at women, not men. Well, mostly.