Defiant Trump turns up at $250m New York fraud trial to blast 'scam'

Social Media

4 hours ago, linksman00 said:

It is said that can indict a ham sandwich in the American judicial system, so there is no more gravitas to 91 indictments than there is to a single indictment. The program undertaken by the partisan democrat elites (and some neocon republicans) is to try and keep Trump off balance and off the campaign trail as much as possible, to drain him physically, emotionally, and financially. The problem they are running into, is that the American public seems to see through this charade, that is why Trump seems to be increasing in the polls with each ensuing new indictment, and at the same time President Biden's dementia is becoming more and more apparent even to the most devout tunnel visioned democrats. The result is, over the past month the average of polls for the 2024 presidency has Trump up by around 2-3 points over Biden nationally, and ahead in 7 out of the 8 swing states. So thus far it seems to be working against the democrats.  It kind of reminds me of Albert Einsteins definition of insanity, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. 

From the mouth of Trump himself:

“I could stand on New York’s Fifth Avenue “and shoot somebody” and still not lose voters”

Thanks for proving his point.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, candide said:

You set the tone about the validity of your arguments in the first sentence, didn't you? 😁

I stopped right there, because I got the Homer simpson "mmmm....ham sandwich!" image. Then went to get one.

Edited by Morch
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, linksman00 said:

The problem they are running into, is that the American public seems to see through this charade, that is why Trump seems to be increasing in the polls with each ensuing new indictment, and at the same time President Biden's dementia is becoming more and more apparent even to the most devout tunnel visioned democrats.

Oh so true!

Biden's recent shambolic performance in israel must be an embarrassment to every American. He could barely speak coherently, IMO. He just looks so OLD.

As long as he is the Dem's preferred candidate, IMO even a real elephant can win.

• Confused 4

20 hours ago, placeholder said:

"that is why Trump seems to be increasing in the polls with each ensuing new indictment,"

To you, it may seem that way, but in reality, not.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/

Ooops, You might want to check the link that you offered here, it shows in the latest polls that Trump is up by 4, 3 and 6 points respectively over Biden in the national race, but more importantly Trump has commanding lead in 7 out of the 8 swing states, which currently projects a massive victory for Trump in the electoral college. I am guessing that you probably don't want to look the ABC news poll, since it has Trump up by 10 points over Biden.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Oh so true!

Biden's recent shambolic performance in israel must be an embarrassment to every American. He could barely speak coherently, IMO. He just looks so OLD.

As long as he is the Dem's preferred candidate, IMO even a real elephant can win.

Sadly this is only going to get worse, it is really elder abuse at this point. I have family members who make their living inside the Democrat machine in Chicago and they told me a month ago, that apparently the meds they are pumping into Biden to try and counteract his Dementia, are no longer having the desired effect, so I would expect to see quite a rapid cognitive decline in Biden going forward from here. Biden's already rare public appearances, will likely be cut back to the point that you might only see him in pre-taped video interviews that are heavily edited, it is hard to imagine that he will make it till the end of this year without making the announcement that he is dropping out of the race, and while Newsom is an attractive candidate, California is rapidly becoming a failed state and his left wing views will not play well in the important swing states, nor will Michelle Obama's. The problem with the current Democrat Party is that they don't have a very deep bench for potential national candidates, and they have moved so far to the left that it will be impossible to pick up any of those midwestern swing states. Joe Biden despite all his lies over the years, had a way with people, an Irish charm I guess, and he could actually make them believe that he was a moderate like he was 40 years ago.

• Confused 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, linksman00 said:

Sadly this is only going to get worse, it is really elder abuse at this point. I have family members who make their living inside the Democrat machine in Chicago and they told me a month ago, that apparently the meds they are pumping into Biden to try and counteract his Dementia, are no longer having the desired effect, so I would expect to see quite a rapid cognitive decline in Biden going forward from here. Biden's already rare public appearances, will likely be cut back to the point that you might only see him in pre-taped video interviews that are heavily edited, it is hard to imagine that he will make it till the end of this year without making the announcement that he is dropping out of the race, and while Newsom is an attractive candidate, California is rapidly becoming a failed state and his left wing views will not play well in the important swing states, nor will Michelle Obama's. The problem with the current Democrat Party is that they don't have a very deep bench for potential national candidates, and they have moved so far to the left that it will be impossible to pick up any of those midwestern swing states. Joe Biden despite all his lies over the years, had a way with people, an Irish charm I guess, and he could actually make them believe that he was a moderate like he was 40 years ago.

Thanks for that reply.

It is surely a sad state of affairs that either party is so bereft of up and coming talent that they have to put up 2 geriatrics, one of whom has too much baggage and the other that can barely speak coherently.

Something has gone very, very wrong in US politics, as evidenced by their inability to find a speaker acceptable to both sides ( plus the Dems as I believe they get to vote on the speaker as well ). Those of us that remember Kennedy are saddened that such as he are nowhere to be found in modern US politics.

Whatever happens I just hope that Harris does not end up in the big chair.

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Show us the report by a psychiatrist that has actually examined Trump or it's a lie.

Well there was a decision by medical staff at the Walter Reed Memorial Hospital that they should administer then President Trump the Montreal Cognitive Assessment Test.

Clearly it was their professional medical opinion that there was a clinical need for Trump to be administered this test.

Do you agree those reasons should be released to enable voters to informed of why medical professionals thought the test on a serving President should be administered in the middle of the night?

• Thumbs Up 2

Ooops, You might want to check the link that you offered here, it shows in the latest polls that Trump is up by 4, 3 and 6 points respectively over Biden in the national race, but more importantly Trump has commanding lead in 7 out of the 8 swing states, which currently projects a massive victory for Trump in the electoral college. I am guessing that you probably don't want to look the ABC news poll, since it has Trump up by 10 points over Biden.

Oops. You might first want to read again your statement that I quoted:

"that is why Trump seems to be increasing in the polls with each ensuing new indictment,"

As for recent polls. Yeah, on Oct 15 2 pollsters showed Trump ahead.

On Oct 14 a pollster showed biden ahead

On oct 10 a pollster showed Biden ahead.

On Oct 9 a pollster showed Biden ahead and Biden and Trump tied.

I don't see much of a trend there.

There is always RFK Jr., however now that he is running as an independent and taking a good percentage of votes away from the Democrats, he could wind up in the same position that his father and uncle sadly did.

Biden and Trump Competitive in Potential 2024 Matchup… Biden Benefits in Three-Way Contest with RFK Jr.

image.png.be6415fdc9c388c39fb06254c1a5b258.png

https://maristpoll.marist.edu/polls/the-2024-presidential-contest/

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, placeholder said:

Biden and Trump Competitive in Potential 2024 Matchup… Biden Benefits in Three-Way Contest with RFK Jr.

image.png.be6415fdc9c388c39fb06254c1a5b258.png

https://maristpoll.marist.edu/polls/the-2024-presidential-contest/

This is why right wing media is turning on RFK.  At first, they thought he'd be a threat to Biden.  So they showered him with praises and compliments.  None of it was ever genuine or even truthful.  But now that he's a threat to Trump....well, they want to take back every nice thing they ever said about him.  Of course, some in the ever gullible base actually believed them. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

This is why right wing media is turning on RFK.  At first, they thought he'd be a threat to Biden.  So they showered him with praises and compliments.  None of it was ever genuine or even truthful.  But now that he's a threat to Trump....well, they want to take back every nice thing they ever said about him.  Of course, some in the ever gullible base actually believed them. 

Same goes for the right wing members of aseannow.com who were showering praise on RFK back when, but since his announcement of his independent candidacy have gone strangely silent.

• Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, linksman00 said:

PBS really? What do you do for an encore, quote the BBC or NPR?  I hope you have a safe space to go to on November 6 2024, because the when the realization that Trump has been elected President hits someone like you, it's going to be really gutwrenching.  Here is a free tip, ease off on drinking the Kool Aid starting now, and then when the news hits you on Nov. 6 2024 it won't shatter your world!

You're clearly not a fan of reputable news sources.  What sources do you follow?

• Thumbs Up 1

37 minutes ago, linksman00 said:

PBS really? What do you do for an encore, quote the BBC or NPR?  I hope you have a safe space to go to on November 6 2024, because the when the realization that Trump has been elected President hits someone like you, it's going to be really gutwrenching.  Here is a free tip, ease off on drinking the Kool Aid starting now, and then when the news hits you on Nov. 6 2024 it won't shatter your world!

So what PBS relates may be inaccurate?

Talking about Kool Aid! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Hey, from the link it is clearly an opinion only. Just because his fact presentaion works for his assesmant 

Waking up late?

If it's an opinion you should have made that plain. The forum rules state that anything presented as fact has to be proven.

5 hours ago, linksman00 said:

Perhaps he was one of those snowflakes that were on U Tube crying after Trump won the first time.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, linksman00 said:

Pinned.