New TM30 Registration Web Site

I have seen a few posts about the new TM30 Registration Web Site https://tm30.immigration.go.th. Some poster have received email stating they need to register a new TM30.  Others have stated their TM47 90 day report was rejected with "Update TM30" message. From what I can gather the old website no longer exists (the old link gets you to the new website).  Apparently everybody needs to re-register.  All this is supposedly effective September 15, 2023. I've always used a copy of the TM30 Receipt of Notification at my retirement visa renewal at CW, no problems. Also, in early August at CW when I did 90 report, no problem (online didn't work for me this time, IO at CW said too many people online.)

Soo... any one know if we have to re-register??? Would be nice to know before I have next 90 day report. In the screen shot below I assume all the contact information (name, email, telephone) is related to the owner of the condo.  Under reference data in the screen shot below they want the 1. copy of house registration (Tabian Bahn) of accommodation provided and 2. Thai ID card of the owner.  Once that is done, what is next? Attach excel file with my information? Or once you register is there another page to enter my information (passport #, date of arrival etc.)

Any info on this is greatly appreciated!

image.png.2e0c2c4b585ee38dea4cef4663ae8fc2.png

With the last web site, I did everything for the owner of the condo. For the registration on the new site they if I understand correctly

I registered for my wife. And I declared I was here (on her behalf) and the screen changed / went to blank fields as if to say 'ok done and now move on the next one' and I just left it like that. No emails.

Let's see when I need to go to immigration again.

29 minutes ago, BKK57 said:

Some poster have received email stating they need to register a new TM30.  Others have stated their TM47 90 day report was rejected with "Update TM30" message.

I think you only have to reregister if you want to continue filing online?. Previously filed TM30's don't show up apparently, but are you sure you need to do a new TM30? If you have filed using a paper form dating back from 1979 I would guess that filing still stands.

1 minute ago, mokwit said:

I think you only have to reregister if you want to continue filing online?. Previously filed TM30's don't show up apparently, but are you sure you need to do a new TM30? If you have filed using a paper form dating back from 1979 I would guess that filing still stands.

My  landlord stated she had an email from immigration saying she had to re register on the new site/

14 minutes ago, mokwit said:

That's what I'm trying to find out.  Do we need to re-register? I did have something on the old web site but from what I've read all that is gone, thus the need to re-register. For visa renewal I can and have in the past shown the TM30 Notice of Registration from 2019. For the 90 day report online it seems they check for a TM30 now, before they didn't. The only way they can do that is if we re-register on the new site.

Just now, BKK57 said:

The only way they can do that is if we re-register on the new site.

Not completely sure of that as my hand filed TM30 was (*WAS*) in their database (albeit pre new site)  and the TM30 online is really for hotels (and now Landlords).

19 minutes ago, howerde said:

My  landlord stated she had an email from immigration saying she had to re register on the new site/

Yes, that is for re registering the property with supporting documents to continue filing online, BUT does it also mean file a new TM30? This we don't know methinks.

• Thumbs Up 1

41 minutes ago, mokwit said:

Yes, that is for re registering the property with supporting documents to continue filing online, BUT does it also mean file a new TM30? This we don't know methinks.

I THINK... not sure.... but maybe, kinda, sorta think that needing a new TM30 is not the same as re-registering.  Just put the current information on the new website. Again, not so sure this is important for visa renewal where you can show the paper registration but probably needed if you want to do 90 day online if they are now going to check the TM30 database. If you go to CW to do 90 day report maybe it is not needed.  BUT... that's what I'm trying to find out on here.  Maybe some one has a definitive answer?

2 hours ago, BKK57 said:

Others have stated their TM47 90 day report was rejected with "Update TM30" message.

Can you share any detail here?

Who are these "others"?

Where did you hear about their experience?

I did see another thread related to this potential linkage.

I've been searching for answer to this question, that is

Is everyone registered on the 'old' system required to file a TM30 on the NEW system?

I have not found an answer, nor have I heard (from posts here and on FB) there is a linkage between an online TM47 and a new TM30.

I registered on the new site, but have not refiled TM30s; I've the Excel sheet completed for all tenants, but have not uploaded it, yet.

I suspect Immigration would prefer we file on the new system - I'm sure they have no plans to migrate records from the old system to the new one. It would be great if they informed us of any policy on this matter.

There are one or two great threads here on the new TM30 site.

https://aseannow.com/topic/1306628-tm30-new-website-address-for-filing-notifications-and-registration/

Basically

register to use the site email, pw, new pw

register the building blue book/house doc, owners thai id

file for any occupants 

https://tm30.immigration.go.th/TM30/Foreigner/TM30EN/Home.html

https://tm30.immigration.go.th/TM30/Foreigner/TM30EN/VDOGuide.html

Edited by bamnutsak

I do 90 days reporting in nonthaburi office in August and no problem. I have TM 30 soft copy. May I know anyone have problem when renewing  the visa or do the 90 days reporting in above office?

I am the co-owner for the condo, my wife or me should be the one completing the form, any special information we need to input? (For re-registration)

thanks a lot

1 hour ago, mokwit said:

Yes the email stated she needs to file a new TM30, the e mail gave the new address.

1 hour ago, bamnutsak said:

Can you share any detail here?

Who are these "others"?

Where did you hear about their experience?

I did see another thread related to this potential linkage.

I've been searching for answer to this question, that is

Is everyone registered on the 'old' system required to file a TM30 on the NEW system?

I have not found an answer, nor have I heard (from posts here and on FB) there is a linkage between an online TM47 and a new TM30.

I registered on the new site, but have not refiled TM30s; I've the Excel sheet completed for all tenants, but have not uploaded it, yet.

I suspect Immigration would prefer we file on the new system - I'm sure they have no plans to migrate records from the old system to the new one. It would be great if they informed us of any policy on this matter.

There are one or two great threads here on the new TM30 site.

https://aseannow.com/topic/1306628-tm30-new-website-address-for-filing-notifications-and-registration/

Basically

register to use the site email, pw, new pw

register the building blue book/house doc, owners thai id

file for any occupants 

https://tm30.immigration.go.th/TM30/Foreigner/TM30EN/Home.html

https://tm30.immigration.go.th/TM30/Foreigner/TM30EN/VDOGuide.html

In regards to where I heard about TM 47 rejection: just today on a separate thread.

The OP wrote: "Just received an email: "Your application for 'STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS' has been rejected.

Please update TM.30".

Thanks for the links provided. I will check them out.

I have been completing my 90 Day Reports on-line for some time. I own my condo and was registered on the old TM30 web site. I successfully registered for the new TM30 web site. I did not submit a new TM30 at that time as my next 90 Day Report was due in the next couple of weeks. I have subsequently submitted my 90 Day Report on-line and had it approved so it would seem that my TM30 from the old system is still acceptable. For now I am not submitting a new TM30 on the new TM30 web site and will see what Hua Hin Immigration say to me (if anything) when I do my annual extension next month. 

The truth is that any software that is just released needs a few months for users to go nuts tryng to get it sorted out.

It took me two months of waiting for the last one to get some of the bugs worked out.   I will do the same thing with this one.  A trip through the 90 day window is better for my mental health.

Can you register yourself on the TM30 as a tenant? If you have the rental contract and owners passport (foreign owner) and other details as part of the rental contract? Saves a trip to immigration 

Edited by bbi1

On 10/6/2023 at 3:30 PM, ChipButty said:

as far as I understand you are supposed to register again on the new site, 

My friend owns his own condo and never registered with the old online TM30 site, so thinks there is no need to register on the new one either, or any in future! He did his Tm30 by mail, got the receipt in his pp and carries on as if nothing changed.

14 hours ago, bbi1 said:

Can you register yourself on the TM30 as a tenant? If you have the rental contract and owners passport (foreign owner) and other details as part of the rental contract? Saves a trip to immigration 

Good question. When registering for the old Section 38 app it was possible to do so as possessor and not involve the landlord at all. 

8 hours ago, lamyai3 said:

Good question. When registering for the old Section 38 app it was possible to do so as possessor and not involve the landlord at all. 

It's a good question but nobody here seems to knows the answer to it.

On 10/6/2023 at 4:57 PM, BKK57 said:

I THINK... not sure.... but maybe, kinda, sorta think that needing a new TM30 is not the same as re-registering.  Just put the current information on the new website. Again, not so sure this is important for visa renewal where you can show the paper registration but probably needed if you want to do 90 day online if they are now going to check the TM30 database. If you go to CW to do 90 day report maybe it is not needed.  BUT... that's what I'm trying to find out on here.  Maybe some one has a definitive answer?

Registered as the foreigner staying at my wife's house, used her ID and Tabianban in the documents section, never been registered for on-line before, approved no problems. Assuming existing TM30 is still valid, will find out soon as 90 Day is due 22nd (i.e. could be now as using online submission).

Edit - Submitted 90 Day online, application accepted online and acknowledgement by e-mail received no comment now waiting for approval.

PS even though having been receiving 90 Day e-mails for about 3 years now reminder was placed in junk folder by Outlook, never happened to 90 day before.

Edited by foreverlomsak
additional data

1 hour ago, foreverlomsak said:

Registered as the foreigner staying at my wife's house, used her ID and Tabianban in the documents section, never been registered for on-line before, approved no problems. Assuming existing TM30 is still valid, will find out soon as 90 Day is due 22nd (i.e. could be now as using online submission).

Edit - Submitted 90 Day online, application accepted online and acknowledgement by e-mail received no comment now waiting for approval.

PS even though having been receiving 90 Day e-mails for about 3 years now reminder was placed in junk folder by Outlook, never happened to 90 day before.

90 day submitted 9:04 today, approved 10:30.

So registering for the new TM30 system did not nullify my existing paper TM30.

This evening around 5:30pm I successfully registered on the new TM30 system using my foreign passport and Yellow Book.   I got the email about a month ago the old system was being killed off and to register on the new system, but decided to wait a month or so to avoid the initial rush of registrations, updated to fix software glitches in this new system, etc....and they have released several updates to fix bugs.   I got that email because I was registered on the old system that would soon be replaced with this new system.   

The registration went without any hitch.  After doing the initial registration which included upload of above mentioned docs (I used PDF format) I "immediately" got the email to verify my email....I click Verify and my email address was "immediately" verified.  Then I "immediately" got another email with my temporary logon password.   

I then went back to the TM30 website and logged on which requires you to change that temporary password to a new password of your choosing.   I'm now logged on.  Completed my Profile where you enter the address(es) of where foreigners would staying....in my case it was just my home address.  I'm done...now setup...ready to submit TM30s.  

And where I mentioned "immediately" several times above I mean like within a second....no way a human could have been involved in reviewing my registration info...docs I uploaded which could have been blank pages.  Basically "automatic" approval of registration. 

As far as I know there is no requirement to resubmit a TM30 in this new system just because the old system went away.  However, I decided to go ahead and submitted a new TM30 on myself so one will appear in this new system and to see if I could submit a TM30. 

Well, submission turned out to be very easy and fast.  For the projected checkout date I used 31 Dec 2039 which is the max allowed at this time.   The submission was "immediately" accepted with a little green check mark appearing with the word "Informed."    I then printed out this confirmation of the reporting/receipt (i.e., confirmation Immigration has been been Informed), saved a copy to my computer in PDF format, and printed a paper copy to staple in my passport.  And I can got back to the system in the future to search & pull-up the TM30 submission in case I want to printout another copy....the search function seems much less picky than the old system.  

Too easy.,,,I'm still flabbergasted registration and TM30 submittal went so fast and easy. 

8 hours ago, fusion58 said:

I've always used the Section 38 app.

I wonder if that's still an option?

It' been reported by some posters (including myself) that it doesn't appear to be compatible with the new system. Some useful info in these existing threads.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Thanks 1