ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You tell me , are they laws exempting Palestinian's from international law for some reason ?

Can Palestinians go abroad and freely murder and rape and take hostages and it be legal ?

First answer my question please.

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

They've been under blockade from both Israel and Egypt. I don't think Gaza has technically been under occupation. The government there is Hamas. They don't cooperate with Israel. Israel in peace time has been supplying Gaza with food, electricity, and water, but remind me why that is the responsibility of Israel to do indefinitely? Are the Arabs eternal helpless children? Can't they develop their own infrastructure instead of building terror tunnels with all the money they get pumped in? 

1. Israel in peace time has been supplying Gaza with food, electricity, and water, but remind me why that is the responsibility of Israel to do indefinitely?

A : there has never been peace time since 1948 in Gaza.

2. Are the Arabs eternal helpless children?

A : economic blockades, sanctions, no free movements outside , limited work permits, administration, no passage to West-Bank, political interference, etc. from Israel since 1948

3. Can't they develop their own infrastructure instead of building terror tunnels with all the money they get pumped in? 

A : go ask this to the Jewish and non-Jewish resistant with active service in the Ghetto's, cities and country-sides during WW2

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I do not know the answer to your question that is why I was asking whether you know the answer or not (To your question)

The answer is in the 3 clips I've posted on the previous page.

If you didn't watch it, then I can't help you.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Thorgal said:

Can you just tell what it says ?

I don't have the time to keep watching all the videos that you often post 

Listen to what the person in the video  says and  then write it in your own words, how difficult would that be ?

4 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

I just had a look on the subject of the videos that you posted and their topic was about Israel's conduct in Gaza , the topic we were discussing was whether Palestinians conduct in Israel during their invasion was legitimate behaviour and were they exempt from International law 

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Disgusting reply. 

Yes most of the time the stuff is flowing from Israel, When Hamas starts firing missiles and now the biggest slaughter of civilian Jews since the holocaust, then it is wartime. But you know that, so don't act stupid.

Did you forget there is a border with Egypt? 

This has nothing to do with WW2 but typical antisemitic garbage equating Israel with Nazis.

1. Disgusting reply. 

A : Depends if you decided to choose for only one side.

2. Yes most of the time the stuff is flowing from Israel, When Hamas starts firing missiles and now the biggest slaughter of civilian Jews since the holocaust, then it is wartime. But you know that, so don't act stupid.

A : Ah, seasonal "mowing the grass" isn't war. Also expats (Asians and non-Israelis) were killed by Hamas. I regret the ThaiVisa times where discussions were more intelligent and intellectual with acceptable manners.

3. Did you forget there is a border with Egypt? 

A : No

4. This has nothing to do with WW2 but typical antisemitic garbage equating Israel with Nazis.

A : I've described the use of penetration-tunnels during wartime to bypass surveillance. I didn't equate Israelis with Nazis. Again, I regret the ThaiVisa times where discussions were more intelligent and intellectual with acceptable manners.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

1. Disgusting reply. 

A : Depends if you decided to choose for only one side.

2. Yes most of the time the stuff is flowing from Israel, When Hamas starts firing missiles and now the biggest slaughter of civilian Jews since the holocaust, then it is wartime. But you know that, so don't act stupid.

A : Ah, seasonal "mowing the grass" isn't war. Also expats (Asians and non-Israelis) were killed by Hamas. I regret the ThaiVisa times where discussions were more intelligent and intellectual with acceptable manners.

3. Did you forget there is a border with Egypt? 

A : No

4. This has nothing to do with WW2 but typical antisemitic garbage equating Israel with Nazis.

A : I've described the use of penetration-tunnels during wartime to bypass surveillance. I didn't equate Israelis with Nazis. Again, I regret the ThaiVisa times where discussions were more intelligent and intellectual with acceptable manners.

Your one side comment coming from you was hilarious!

I see you're not posting in good faith.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Your one side comment coming from you was hilarious!

I see you're not posting in good faith.

Oh, and today a IDF Merkava tank shot (by accident) on a Egyptian border office.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/army-tank-accidentally-fires-on-egyptian-post-near-gaza-causing-minor-injuries/

IDF also shot on Lebanon and Syria again. If you count Palestine it starts to look to a serious ambitious plan to make war with Palestine and attack Syria, Lebanon and let's say accidentally hit Egypt.

Why can't these Arabs not do anything by themselves ? (Is for me the sentence of the year, which I will share with my friends worldwide)

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Thorgal said:

Oh, and today a IDF Merkava tank shot (by accident) on a Egyptian border office.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/army-tank-accidentally-fires-on-egyptian-post-near-gaza-causing-minor-injuries/

IDF also shot on Lebanon and Syria again. If you count Palestine it starts to look to a serious ambitious plan to make war with Palestine and attack Syria, Lebanon and let's say accidentally hit Egypt.

Why can't these Arabs not do anything by themselves ? (Is for me the sentence of the year, which I will share with my friends worldwide)

Good Morning Liar! Still waiting for you to support your claim that Israel has killed a million innocent Palestinians since the 7th. 

Either support your statement, or admit you're a liar.

• Thumbs Up 1

46 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

The 'impartial' BBC interviewing former PM Bennett.

Indeed, I posted that clip yesterday on page 127. The BBC are institutionally antisemitic, anti-US, and even anti-British. Notice how Victoria Derbyshire starts talking over Naftali Bennett when he talks about the Hamas vermin pulling a foetus from a pregnant Israeli woman and beheading it, before beheading her. I watched the whole program as it was broadcast, and just after the end of this clip, the screen went blank and she apologised for loosing the connection … the BBC later blamed a technical fault, yeah right, my @rse

Worse still was the report from the antisemite reporter Jon Donnison, at the time of the hospital explosion (see link) His biased and completely incorrect report fuelled protests all over the Arab world, countries that unlike most people in the UK, still believe what the BBC report. It was also instrumental in causing the abandonment of a proposed conference involving Joe Biden and leaders of the Arab world. Joe Donnison should not just be sacked from the BBC, he should be investigated, and possibly prosecuted for inciting violence.

The BBC - once a bastion of impartiality and objectivity.

Now a politicised left wing media outlet no longer delivering on the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7T9ZnT-gC4

• Confused 1

On 10/7/2023 at 6:41 PM, Brickleberry said:

Is it really a war when only one side has cruise missiles, Navy Jet fighter planes and a professionally trained army with high tech weapons? Nope. This is called genocide.

Which part of Hamas started this when it launched the missles confuses you. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Indeed, I posted that clip yesterday on page 127. The BBC are institutionally antisemitic, anti-US, and even anti-British. Notice how Victoria Derbyshire starts talking over Naftali Bennett when he talks about the Hamas vermin pulling a foetus from a pregnant Israeli woman and beheading it, before beheading her. I watched the whole program as it was broadcast, and just after the end of this clip, the screen went blank and she apologised for loosing the connection … the BBC later blamed a technical fault, yeah right, my @rse

Worse still was the report from the antisemite reporter Jon Donnison, at the time of the hospital explosion (see link) His biased and completely incorrect report fuelled protests all over the Arab world, countries that unlike most people in the UK, still believe what the BBC report. It was also instrumental in causing the abandonment of a proposed conference involving Joe Biden and leaders of the Arab world. Joe Donnison should not just be sacked from the BBC, he should be investigated, and possibly prosecuted for inciting violence.

The BBC - once a bastion of impartiality and objectivity.

Now a politicised left wing media outlet no longer delivering on the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7T9ZnT-gC4

Sorry, I didn't realise it had been posted before, since the upgrade on here I don't always get notifications of my followed preferences. 

But you can see the hate in her eyes as she interviews the former PM, totally shocking.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Sorry, I didn't realise it had been posted before, since the upgrade on here I don't always get notifications of my followed preferences. 

But you can see the hate in her eyes as she interviews the former PM, totally shocking.

No problem, there are so many comments on this emotive issue, that it's very easy to miss a few. As the Thai people always insist, you can see it in the eyes 

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

There lucky there getting relief in the form of Aid, this is my problem with all the Zionist/Right-Wing crazies of Israel, such lovely people. What has Russia/Ukraine got to do with this thread?

Doesn't suit your agenda, eh...........😂

• Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Ah ....... a rare sighting of the lesser spotted eurasian blinkered owl ¯\_()_/¯

There yer go again EP. Suggesting that my eyes are somehow faulty.

I'll have you know that on Saturday I saw a cricket on a post a fair way off. I ventured towards it; counting out the paces as i went. Mobile camera in hand. Sixty metres, give or take a cm or two. I was gonna take a pic, but the creature jumped off into the undergrowth.

So you are befuddled again EP. My eyes are fine.

Edited by owl sees all
removed 'wrong' - entered 'befuddled'.
  • Confused 1