ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

1 minute ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Absolutely appalling. The atrocities carried out on 7th October by representatives of the Palestinian government of Gaza, are now being exposed as far more savage, barbaric, and inhumane than anyone had feared, and I think most feared the worst. One hundred reporters from around the world were there, and this is now being widely reported; even by the BBC and the Guardian.

Understandably, I don’t believe photos were shown of the pregnant woman who had her unborn child ripped from her stomach to be beheaded, before she was beheaded herself, but I think evidence has been shown to some political leaders.

**** In an audio recording played for the press, Confino (reporter) reported that a Hamas militant called his parents to brag about his killing, saying, “I killed 10 Jews with my own hands. I’m using the dead Jewish woman’s phone to call you now.”

The Guardian reported that a clip showed an Israeli woman checking a burned woman’s corpse to see if it was a family member. The dead woman’s dress “was pulled up to her waist and her underpants had been removed,” the paper wrote.

I’m at a loss to know what a proportionate response to this can be, especially given that the government of Gaza are now asking their own citizens to stand in-front of them and protect them from justice. It is also of great concern that the IDF say they have irrefutable evidence of direct involvement by Iran in the massacre. God help us all.

It usually takes a day or two for some reports to get translated. Expect clips of interviews with Hamas terrorists taken captive will be on soon enough.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Morch said:

It usually takes a day or two for some reports to get translated. Expect clips of interviews with Hamas terrorists taken captive will be on soon enough.

Indeed, there will be more to come. I notice our two resident Hamas apologists aren't commenting about this.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Is bombing churches one of their obligations? 

Do you agree this is a war crime? 

Saw a very sad video of one man whose 3 children were killed here. 

The tale of two Churches in Gaza .

Two Churches got bombed in Gaza, one by Israel and one by Hamas

Both Churches seem to have been bombed by mistake , with the missiles not hitting their intended targets .

Israel held its hands up and immediately admitted its mistake and admitted that it was their rocket which misfired .

On the other hand , Hamas denied it was their rocket that misfired and hit the Church  and blamed it on Israel and even after evidence has been shown that it was a Hamas rocket that hit the Church, they still deny it and continue to blame Israel .

Worth remembering about who tells the truth and who tells lies , if any disagreements arise in the future 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Absolutely appalling. The atrocities carried out on 7th October by representatives of the Palestinian government of Gaza, are now being exposed as far more savage, barbaric, and inhumane than anyone had feared, and I think most feared the worst. One hundred reporters from around the world were there, and this is now being widely reported; even by the BBC and the Guardian.

Understandably, I don’t believe photos were shown of the pregnant woman who had her unborn child ripped from her stomach to be beheaded, before she was beheaded herself, but I think evidence has been shown to some political leaders.

**** In an audio recording played for the press, Confino (reporter) reported that a Hamas militant called his parents to brag about his killing, saying, “I killed 10 Jews with my own hands. I’m using the dead Jewish woman’s phone to call you now.”

The Guardian reported that a clip showed an Israeli woman checking a burned woman’s corpse to see if it was a family member. The dead woman’s dress “was pulled up to her waist and her underpants had been removed,” the paper wrote.

I’m at a loss to know what a proportionate response to this can be, especially given that the government of Gaza are now asking their own citizens to stand in-front of them and protect them from justice. It is also of great concern that the IDF say they have irrefutable evidence of direct involvement by Iran in the massacre. God help us all.

Yea, we condemn hamas, but but but....

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

I've hesitated to mention this but on the day of the attack videos were posted in pro Hamas propaganda streams showing live children being butchered. The videos were taken down as they appeared. I saw two, but I had to close the second one and log out, utterly horrific. Up close and clear, purposely filmed for posting, not  body camera footage. 

I'm sure the intelligence agencies have this material. 

• Thanks 2

Just now, rabas said:

I've hesitated to mention this but on the day of the attack videos were posted in pro Hamas propaganda streams showing live children being butchered. The videos were taken down as they appeared. I saw two, but I had to close the second one and log out, utterly horrific. Up close and clear, purposely filmed for posting, not  body camera footage. 

I'm sure the intelligence agencies have this material. 

Proud and laughing while butchering babies... 

49 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

He did seem unbiased in the interview. I thought Cenk sounded much more like you than Piers did. 

There's a few where he has given the 'other team' a platform to be heard. I agree with Cenk, but not do passionate. Both sides need to stop immediately, hostages returned. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

I did not call you a liar, I said you were lying. If you admit you were mistaken and apologize, I will take it back and apologize. If you don't, and just continue telling lies, I will start calling you a liar. 

Now when you claim Israel is committing war crimes by killing children and refusing food and water, that is a lie. 

I believe the UN or Amnesty are ridiculous. 

You claim Isael is an apartheid state and that they are killing children and refusing food and water, and then you want people to believe you have not taken a side. That is almost as hilarious as you lying, and then calling me confrontational when I say you are lying. 

Come on man, you called me a liar. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

There's a few where he has given the 'other team' a platform to be heard. I agree with Cenk, but not do passionate. Both sides need to stop immediately, hostages returned. 

The main topic that everyone on this forum is discussing today, is the 40 odd minute video that the Israeli authorities screened for over 100 journalists from around the world, of the 7th October massacre, causing some of them to weep openly.

You don’t seem at all interested in that …. why ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Morch said:

This is exactly the reason why we have access to posting histories. You banked a whole lot of denial and nonsense on the initial NYT report, despite mounting evidence. Now that they issue and apology for that, you still waffle.

What exactly do you think you and your three buddies are achieving here?

You constantly ignore facts and misrepresent other peoples posts and then pat each other on the back as if your efforts have contributed something of value - they haven't.

Not one of you have contributed anything to this thread that is of value to the reader looking to learn more about this topic

On which page is there a single post of mine that even hints at what you are claiming here?

List the page number or directly quote my post.

Of course you can't because as usual you and your mates care nothing for facts.

Why do you waste your time posting lies like this?

Are pats on the back by three anonymous like minded keyboard warriors something you think actually have enough value to impel you to denigrate your own integrity?

I consistently stated that no one can draw any definite conclusion to who bombed the hospital and whether it was an accident or deliberate until more evidence was provided by a reputable source (2 posts on page 111, 1 post on page 108 and 2 posts on page 107).

Access to posting histories are meaningless if the person researching them is only interested in misrepresenting and falsifying what others have written.

2 hours ago, Morch said:

As for 'keyboard warriors' - had a look in the mirror lately? And what is your claim, exactly? That you do not make mistakes? That you tend to apologize when they are pointed out?

Hasn't there been enough death?

Over 2000 dead Palestinian kids to date.

Yet the keyboard warriors call for more.

Israel is not going to eliminate Hamas.

The leaders of Hamas are not in Gaza.

The financiers of Hamas are not in Gaza.

And just like a Hydra, every Palestinian that the Israeli kills creates 10 more Hamas foot soldiers tomorrow.

Israel is not going to eliminate Hamas.

Of course I make mistakes, just not as many as you and your three buddies and yes, if the facts show that my opinion is most likely wrong, I change my opinion.

More importantly though, is that I tend not to speak in absolutes and that I am never in a rush to pass judgement on any information provided without sufficient supporting evidence - you should give it a try.

2 hours ago, Morch said:

You, a whole lot of posters who are 'pro-Palestine' went for this like its gold. Same globally, especially in the Arab and Muslim world. Preaching now about not accepting things at face value is disengenious, if unsurprising.

Not so much pro-Palestine as pro peace.

And no, rational people not blinded by bigotry and prejudice reserved judgement on this issue until further credible evidence was supplied.

Same goes for the "40 beheaded babies" story.

Both Israel and Hamas have full time media divisions operating purely to promote their version of events - both sides are equally uncaring about accuracy.

2 hours ago, Morch said:

Don't see your posts on here as displaying much patience, avoid leaping to conclusions or waiting for facts 

Do make it known when you come to your senses and change your opinion.

Displaying patience and avoiding leaping to conclusions is exactly the content of my posts.

Why do you continue to type lie after lie after lie when commenting on other peoples posts?

Do you genuinely have comprehension issues or are you being deliberately dishonest?

Is there nothing you won't stoop to to try and win a pat on the back from your three buddies?

Excerpts from my previous posts:

Updated information..... or manufactured misinformation.

Neither you nor I can know for sure the level of truthfulness of what either side says.

The New York Times, with all the resources available to them, have yet to get to the bottom of the mass murder at the Gaza hospital - perhaps it is a bit early for internet keyboard warriors to be spouting off, eh?

I have been very clear that there is not, at the moment, enough evidence for either side to definitively prove that the other side is the guilty party and therefore, anyone who values the truth and facts over partisanship and point scoring would acknowledge this reality and reserve their opinion until sufficient reputable evidence is provided.

Do you care at all about being truthful?

It certainly appears not.

And so I ask again, what exactly do you think you and your three buddies are achieving here?

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 2