ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

3 minutes ago, Morch said:

I don't know about others. Me? I'm been on this forum for a long time. And I have a very good memory. So I remember numerous instances when dear @Thorgal spewed Holocaust revisionist history, bordering on denial. I remember the many times he posted misinformation, on topic such as this (and on this one as well) - almost entirely made up of anti-Israeli  stuff or pro-Palestinians stuff. And so on, and so forth. If you wish to believe he's sincere, that's your choice. Doubt many buy that.

Mate, you posted outright lies about my history on page 132 of this thread.

Just 10 hours ago you were lying about my posting and when given the opportunity to prove that your post was factual you avoided responding on topic and instead spat out some ad hominem garbage.

The thing with lying is that once you have been outed, no one will trust you again.

You can only cry wolf so many times before there are consequences.

You lied today about my posting history already so I take it as a given that you are lying about Thorgal's posting history now....., unless of course you can provide supporting evidence.

Can you?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Morch said:

Russia voted in favor of the partition plan. Guess they were 'coerced' as well. Those not blinkered enough will remember that it also called for the creation of an Arab (Palestinian) state. One side accepted, despite reservations, the other did not. Can we get back to the present? The war?

Nice brush over !  Ignoring basic issues that became apparent problems that have never  gone away as being witnessed  now.

Truth of  fact is that the situation was  enforced under duress but of no  concern at the time to the enforcers.

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

Have I said  different? Although I would  question the  concept of Israel being  free, democratic and decent  while being  directed  as  is current  by a leader who  to avoid  probable conviction of multiple criminal charges makes attempts  to override a legal system so as to exonerate himself  and likely  install himself  for life. All put on hold  due to  "war status" .

Netanyahu is a bad leader, a bad prime minister, a corrupt person and a liar. All true. But the fact is that he does stand for trial. Most countries in the neighborhood, that wouldn't have happened at all. Israel got its flaws, its nowhere near perfect, but it's way ahead of the ME.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Morch said:

Netanyahu is a bad leader, a bad prime minister, a corrupt person and a liar. All true. But the fact is that he does stand for trial. Most countries in the neighborhood, that wouldn't have happened at all. Israel got its flaws, its nowhere near perfect, but it's way ahead of the ME.

Is Israel not in the "ME " ?

• Confused 2

8 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

Nice brush over !  Ignoring basic issues that became apparent problems that have never  gone away as being witnessed  now.

Truth of  fact is that the situation was  enforced under duress but of no  concern at the time to the enforcers.

Brush over how? You made it (again) about the USA and the UK, I pointed out that it wasn't only their doing. Historical fact, that.

How was Russia 'enforced'?

1 minute ago, Morch said:

I did no such thing. You say i did. And considering what and how you post on here, that doesn't hold much water.

I have not been 'outed' other than in your fantasies.

What 'consequences' would these be? You posting another unhinged rant?

I think @Thorgal's posts on this topic alone speak for themselves.

You're free to believe whatever you want. Doesn't change reality one bit.

Unfortunately confirmation of the right  to "believe" whatever person wants is indisputable. if considered a human right. For that same reason there   should not exist any  justification in religious  conviction as superior  motive in any sense.

Legally in most  jurisdictions that right exists  both for and against because there is no "fact" in belief.

Apply that  to conflict and analyse inevitable conclusions.

• Confused 2

Some troll posts and inflammatory posts contravening our Community Standards have been removed:

• Please post accurate and helpful information
  • Post in a truthful manner and do not post defamatory comments
  • Please be polite and respectful to others
  • Do not flame, troll or stalk other members
  • Please use the report button when you see a post that breaks the forum rules
  • If you would like to discuss moderation contact Support
  • Try to be positive with your post content and do not discriminate against others
  • Like 1

Just now, MrMojoRisin said:

Why do you think you can cast aspersion and make derogatory statements about someone and then not offer any supporting evidence to back up what you are claiming to be true.

The onus is on you to support your statements with evidence.

What is it that you think you are achieving by constantly misrepresenting other people and incessantly name calling?

It is all of zero value.

Grow up.

I think it is you that should grow up, and stop trolling as your bit of fun............🙄

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, MrMojoRisin said:

1967 green Line.

If you want to free Palestine of Hamas better start by telling Netanyahu to stop supporting Hamas.

There is very little real antisemitism in the world.

What there is, is an overplayed victim card constantly tabled by Israeli occupiers.

The world is waking up.

Within a generation the US will have a president who will make Obama look like a Haredi Jew.

This will be an existential crisis for Israel.

Uh oh.

"If you want to free Palestine of Hamas better start by telling Netanyahu to stop supporting Hamas."

Another lie then? Can you please back up that claim that Netanyahu is still supporting Hamas?

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

"If you want to free Palestine of Hamas better start by telling Netanyahu to stop supporting Hamas."

Another lie then? Can you please back up that claim that Netanyahu is still supporting Hamas?

Prime minister for most of the last 15 years, Netanyahu has been an enabler of Hamas, building up the organisation, letting it rule Gaza unhindered – save for brief, periodic military operations against it – and allowing funds from its Gulf patrons to keep it flush. Netanyahu liked the idea of the Palestinians as a house divided – Fatah in the West Bank, Hamas in Gaza – because it allowed him to insist that there was no Palestinian partner he could do business with. That meant no peace process, no prospect of a Palestinian state, and no demand for Israeli territorial concessions.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/oct/20/benjamin-netanyahu-hamas-israel-prime-minister

https://responsiblestatecraft.org/benjamin-netanyahu-israel/

• Like 1

Just now, MrMojoRisin said:

Prime minister for most of the last 15 years, Netanyahu has been an enabler of Hamas, building up the organisation, letting it rule Gaza unhindered – save for brief, periodic military operations against it – and allowing funds from its Gulf patrons to keep it flush. Netanyahu liked the idea of the Palestinians as a house divided – Fatah in the West Bank, Hamas in Gaza – because it allowed him to insist that there was no Palestinian partner he could do business with. That meant no peace process, no prospect of a Palestinian state, and no demand for Israeli territorial concessions.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/oct/20/benjamin-netanyahu-hamas-israel-prime-minister

https://responsiblestatecraft.org/benjamin-netanyahu-israel/

I know the dynamics involved previously, did you notice your claim was for the present tense? So again:

Can you please back up that claim that Netanyahu is still supporting Hamas?

3 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

because it allowed him to insist that there was no Palestinian partner he could do business with. That meant no peace process, no prospect of a Palestinian state, and no demand for Israeli territorial concessions.

Why does he not want peace?

• Confused 4

11 minutes ago, transam said:

I think it is you that should grow up, and stop trolling as your bit of fun............🙄

No doubt you  consider yourself  clever as some sort of forum version of a coitus interruptus  distraction but  I think for many  observers is nothing short of a temporary  itch ! My reply  is obviously  no more  nor less "off topic" or  "trolling" than your own posts. Do  you  get paid in cash or  kind ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, Brickleberry said:

If you had actually read the post, you would have noted that I blamed the British (Israel wasn't even mentioned in the first paragraph), Hamas and Israel equally. 

I can't help it if you want to feel like a little victim - but don't accuse me of things that are not true. Same goes to you @Jingthing

Words are powerful, and often the ones we avoid using can be just as powerful as the ones we use, sometimes even more so.

You said “Yes, the terrorism that Hamas has committed is unforgivable”

On 7th October representatives of the Palestinian government of Gaza, Hamas, carried out the worst atrocities this world has seen since the holocaust. Shooting babies in their cots, and beheading some of them, raping women and then burning their bodies, some raped so violently their pelvis was broken. Executing parents in front of their children and beheading some of them, ripping the unborn baby from a pregnant woman and beheading it before beheading the woman. There was of course much more, as I’m sure you are aware.

Most normal people referencing these atrocities would instinctively use words like barbaric, inhuman, or monstrous maybe; you however used the much less critical adjective unforgivable, which of course it was, even though you noticeably did not mention those events at all, just a generalisation about terrorism that Hamas has committed.

The rest of your comment was mostly blaming the UK, the USA and Israel, calling Israel an invading and occupying force that has stolen land and subjected the Palestinian people to daily terrorism over the last few decades; accusing them of having broken multiple laws and committed multiple war crimes.

I read this comment that you made on page 137 carefully, and your historic inaccuracies notwithstanding, I concluded that it showed an irrefutable bias against Israel and towards Hamas. This is the bias that I accused you of, and I stand behind that accusation 100%.

You now tell me not to accuse you of things that are not true …. well, I haven’t, have I ?

• Like 2

What is interesting about this topic is that it seems to have dived the Left and the Right .

In almost every other subject all the Left jump on one side and all the Right jump on the other side , but on this subject the usual Left and Right individual people are on opposing sides . 

The typical Right winger who is usually in favour of Law and order and opposes Terrorism and often opines that terrorism is connected with Islam , they have suddenly become supporters of such people .   The Right wing does attract Anti Semites , are some Right wingers now showing their true colours of *An enemies enemy is a friend* and they are now supporting the Palestinian cause ?

The Far Right who oppose both Jews and Islamic Terrorists , whose side are they taking in this conflict ?

9 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

What is interesting about this topic is that it seems to have dived the Left and the Right .

In almost every other subject all the Left jump on one side and all the Right jump on the other side , but on this subject the usual Left and Right individual people are on opposing sides . 

The typical Right winger who is usually in favour of Law and order and opposes Terrorism and often opines that terrorism is connected with Islam , they have suddenly become supporters of such people .   The Right wing does attract Anti Semites , are some Right wingers now showing their true colours of *An enemies enemy is a friend* and they are now supporting the Palestinian cause ?

The Far Right who oppose both Jews and Islamic Terrorists , whose side are they taking in this conflict ?

Can you name any right wing person that is openly supporting Hamas?   I'm not aware of any at all.   Lot's of left leaning people do seem to support Hamas though, Jeremy Corbyn once describing them as his friends being quite a prominent example.   Keir Starmer was trending on twitter yesterday also as he supports Isreal but many Labour supporters want him gone for doing so.    The right wing have adopted their usual position of opposing terrorism and I cannot see anything that is different to that so looking forward to the links you will supply that confirms what you are saying here.  

• Thanks 1