ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

1 hour ago, RanongCat said:

Oh so you  know  better ? Think not ! Revise  your assumed knowledge  is  my  recommendation. And why such aggression ?

Is it because I express  objection to  genocidal activities ? The positioning of the Gaza Strip as an extermination  camp ? 

How very dare you, all those lovely Israeli remote control automatic machine gun posts, and let's not forget no-one gets in or out without going through an Israeli checkpoint, and if your unarmed and looking a bit lost you can expect a nice Israeli bullet in your head.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Were they not building an extermination camp in the area during WW2 in the event Germany took over the region? Maybe that's what he's thinking of....

In any case, the most powerful Arab in the region at the time, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, spent the war in Berlin and met with Hitler to get the promise from him that he would exterminate all the Jews in the Middle East after he got through with doing so in Europe.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

This is not just a blatant lie, but given that 6 million jewish people of many different nationalities died in the holocaust, many of them in concentration / extermination camps, your comment is crass, extremely distasteful, and utterly inappropriate on this particular thread …. you have displayed a lack of grace and class that I did not think was possible from anyone on this forum. shame on you 

Actually, the more he posts, I think it's just a windup and he just wants attention. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

This thread is littered with World War 2 references, Nazis , Concentration camps , Hitler references and comparing Israel to the Nazis as well as people for no apparent reasons stating that they aren't Anti sematic .

"Did you know that I am not  Anti sematic, I just thought that I'd let you know.....................That Netanyahu  is just like Hitler isnt he *

I'm sorry I can't agree with that, but given time....

3 minutes ago, transam said:

30 innocent Thais were murdered by those you support, and you are crying about border control crap.

You people p_ss me off............

What would you be saying if it were your extended family were butchered in Gaza by your chums........?            :ermm:

If Israelis weren't Jews, but another flavor of Arabs, this conflict would barely be in the news at all. 

• Thumbs Up 3

32 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Numerous but lets start with this beauty, provide a credible link to back this up.

The actions of Hamas have been noted as crimes against humanity .

Unfortunately they escape definition as war crimes but are acts of terrorism.

https://aseannow.com/topic/1308598-israel-is-at-war/page/148/#comment-18448782

Can you provide any evidence that could be presented to the ICC that eventually would be accepted as a war crime when war had not been declared ? Crimes  against humanity  are  not  necessarily  war crimes.  But a tree is  not a post until  it is used as  such.

• Confused 1

Just now, RanongCat said:

Can you provide any evidence that could be presented to the ICC that eventually would be accepted as a war crime when war had not been declared ? Crimes  against humanity  are  not  necessarily  war crimes.  But a tree is  not a post until  it is used as  such.

Lame deflection troll, plenty of evidence from Hamas itself in the body cameras and confession interviews that have already been posted on this topic.

Now where is your link to your claim.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Lame deflection troll, plenty of evidence from Hamas itself in the body cameras and confession interviews that have already been posted on this topic.

Now where is your link to your claim.

Deflection? Hamas confessions  to criminal acts of  terrorism certainly exist.  But if you wish to  dispute the disputable try  the following: https://www.bing.com/search?form=MOZLBR&pc=MOZI&q=are+acts+of+terrorism+war+crimes++when+a+state+of+war+has+not++been+declared+%3F

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, transam said:

30 innocent Thais were murdered by those you support, and you are crying about border control crap.

You people p_ss me off............

What would you be saying if it were your extended family were butchered in Gaza by your chums........?            :ermm:

You got the link you asked for.

Now you are accusing me of supporting a diabolical terrorist organisation "Hamas" and I P you off, bumps needing feeling imho, are you on medication?

A quote from you "What would you be saying if it were your extended family were butchered in Gaza by your chums.......?

I take it from this quote you have friends in Gaza being killed by Israeli bombs and artillery shells?

I would class all people in Gaza as a friend as long as they have no connection with Hamas, the same would apply to any Israeli's who are not advocating the wholesale slaughter of Palestinians by the Israeli military.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Morch said:

20,000+ Gazan worked in In Israel prior to this attack. Most came in and out on a daily basis. Not that this would stop you from posting nonsense, of course. By the way, a large number of them got 'stuck' in Israel after the attack. They are being detained (not as prisoners) until things will settle.

Please read this from The Times of Israel.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/unable-to-return-to-gaza-hundreds-of-laborers-detained-by-idf-in-the-west-bank/

• Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

You got the link you asked for.

Now you are accusing me of supporting a diabolical terrorist organisation "Hamas" and I P you off, bumps needing feeling imho, are you on medication?

A quote from you "What would you be saying if it were your extended family were butchered in Gaza by your chums.......?

I take it from this quote you have friends in Gaza being killed by Israeli bombs and artillery shells?

I would class all people in Gaza as a friend as long as they have no connection with Hamas, the same would apply to any Israeli's who are not advocating the wholesale slaughter of Palestinians by the Israeli military.

Your anti-Israel agenda is showing again, and you dodged my question regarding your extended family, how surprising......🥴

Medication, the ploy of the cornered/lost............😧  

Can't you see what these posters are doing, there not interested in a thread they think its funny and your baiting them by trying to debate with them, just ignore them. There not interested if you take time to post videos showing the butchers thats why they never respond to them, better to ignore them to carry on. Fuel is not being allowed due to Hamas stealing it to refuel there Rockets this is supposed to keep their Hospital Genrators running so guess who's fault it is when there babys die in there incubators 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Your anti-Israel agenda is showing again, and you dodged my question regarding your extended family, how surprising......🥴

Medication, the ploy of the cornered/lost............😧  

As you have dodged my questions, try reading my post again, please.

No I have no extended family in either Gaza or Israel, but I still have every sympathy for any of the people killed or tortured by either side.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Jeff the Chef said:

As you have dodged my questions, try reading my post again, please.

No I have no extended family in either Gaza or Israel, but I still have every sympathy for any of the people killed or tortured by either side.

You have dodged my question again, go back and read it...............🙄