ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

Interesting, thanks. Yes, I have thought about becoming Jewish but will probably not and just practice what I have learned. I start my day with a Jewish prayer, thanking God for restoring my soul and giving me breath for the day. My AA sponsor(spiritual advisor) is Jewish. 

Are there any Jewish Thai people ?

You could become The first Jewish Thai person .

How does that sound ?

You could attend a Synagogue in Jerusalem and introduce yourself as a  Jew from Thailand  ?

You could become an Orthodox Jew , wearing these clothes and speaking Thai in a Scottish accent in Israel

28987C4B-8388-4596-89EA-BBF3D67DDDB6-2048-000000C44F8FFD5C.jpg

Edited by Nick Carter icp
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

Claims, counter claims, rebuttal, counter rebuttal, biased information - countered by similar opposing information and downright disinformation thrown into the mix.

Thorgal did not claim HMS Argus was being deployed, He referred to the RFA Argus, which does have a capacity to carry aircraft. 

No he claimed the UK was sending an aircraft carrier, it is not:

Royal Navy aircraft carrier will not be deployed to the Mediterranean

Just because it can carry 3 helicopters does not make it an "aircraft carrier" any more than it being able to carry armored vehicles a "car ferry". Its actually a hospital ship

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Are there any Jewish Thai people ?

You could become The first Jewish Thai person .

How does that sound ?

You could attend a Synagogue in Jerusalem and introduce yourself as a  Jew from Thailand  ?

You could become an Orthodox Jew , wearing these clothes and speaking Thai in a Scottish accent in Israel

Hasidic jewish clothing hi-res stock photography and images - Alamy

There are synagogues in Thailand. 

I'm not aware of any ethnic Thai Jews though there are children of mixed couples who are.

There are ethnic Chinese Jews and some have become Israeli.

The Chinese government doesn't recognize them.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

There are synagogues in Thailand. 

But are there any Thai Jewish people ?

Thai Nationality and converted to being  Jewish as their Religion ?

Converted to Thai and also converted to Judaism ?

But reading between the lines, I think that he was saying that he could be Jewish if he wanted to be, but he doesn't wasn't to be .

I think that he was making some kind of point 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

That’s some wobbly logic there Bob.

Israel started the war when they stole the land and locked the indigenous Palestinian’s in what are effectively concentration camps.

The war started on the same day as this thread did and the war was started by Palestinians invading Israel 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

No. He first lied and claimed the UK was sending an aircraft carrier. When it was pointed out that the RFA Argas was not an aircraft carrier, he posted a link to the HMS Argas, a WW1 aircraft carrier and insisted he was right. When it was pointed out that the HMS Argus was decommissioned and sold for scape over fifty years ago, he stated insisting the RFA Argas was indeed an aircraft carrier because it carried a helicopter. 

Per your description, carrying a drone on a jet-ski would qualify it as an aircraft carrier as well. 

He also claimed Israel has killed over a milling innocent Palestinians since the 7th. He has since walked this back and claims he never said it, but he absolutely did. 

Now you can apologize and acknowledge you were wrong, or not. 

"No. He first lied and claimed the UK was sending an aircraft carrier." Please link the post number.

When it was pointed out that the RFA Argas (Argus) was not an aircraft carrier, It does carry aerial support and also so does RFA Lyme

When it was pointed out that the HMS Argus was decommissioned and sold for scape (scrap) over fifty years ago, he stated insisting the RFA Argas (Argus) was indeed an aircraft carrier because it carried a helicopter, actually defines the description.

He also claimed Israel has killed over a milling (million?) innocent Palestinians since the 7th. He has since walked this back and claims he never said it, but he absolutely did. Please link the post number.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

"No. He first lied and claimed the UK was sending an aircraft carrier." Please link the post number.

When it was pointed out that the RFA Argas (Argus) was not an aircraft carrier, It does carry aerial support and also so does RFA Lyme

When it was pointed out that the HMS Argus was decommissioned and sold for scape (scrap) over fifty years ago, he stated insisting the RFA Argas (Argus) was indeed an aircraft carrier because it carried a helicopter, actually defines the description.

He also claimed Israel has killed over a milling (million?) innocent Palestinians since the 7th. He has since walked this back and claims he never said it, but he absolutely did. Please link the post number.

Yellowtail is correct, he lied first and said that the US and UK were sending Aircraft Carriers, he was right on the US but not on the UK. Its pages back, take a look yourself or check history

• Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The war started on the same day as this thread did and the war was started by Palestinians invading Israel 

The war started when Zionism, not Judaism, one being an forcible ideology, the other being a race based on religious beliefs.

3 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

The war started when Zionism, not Judaism, one being an forcible ideology, the other being a race based on religious beliefs.

No the war from Hamas started many years ago when they said they would wipe Israel from the face of the earth. On Oct 7th Israel declared war with Hamas. Facts matter

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Paul Catton said:

This is getting ridiculous , you lot need to stop changing what  words mean and changing the meaning to mean what you want them to mean .

Like *I am teetotal , I don't drink alcohol at all , I do drink Chang 5 % beer though but that that's not alcohol its just water *

This war stayed on October 7 th , you cannot change that fact 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

This is getting ridiculous , you lot need to stop changing what  words mean and changing the meaning to mean what you want them to mean .

Like *I am teetotal , I don't drink alcohol at all , I do drink Chang 5 % beer though but that that's not alcohol its just water *

This war stayed on October 7 th , you cannot change that fact 

Their perverted game is obvious. 
They want to erase what happened on October 7 just as holocaust deniers want to deny the holocaust.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

18 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

You're as hilarious as he is. 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Zionism is not a "forcible" ideology. That's hate speech. Also Jews are not a race.

Next 

Back to basics then.

Zionism isn't an ideology?

Please elaborate what is is.

Are Jews, individuals. a race or conscripts to a religious sect?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

57 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

That’s some wobbly logic there Bob.

Israel started the war when they stole the land and locked the indigenous Palestinian’s in what are effectively concentration camps.

Another completely false and disgusting comment referencing concentration camps on this thread; knowing full well that millions of jews died in real concentration camps, and knowing full well that your comment is completely false and that you have made it simply for the sake of cheap sensationalism; shame on you.

• Like 1

The right of conquest is a right of ownership to land after immediate possession via force of arms. It was recognized as a principle of international law that gradually deteriorated in significance until its proscription in the aftermath of World War II following the concept of crimes against peace introduced in the Nuremberg Principles.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_of_conquest

Israel didn't steal the land. They own it by 'Right of Conquest'.

5 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Another completely false and disgusting comment referencing concentration camps on this thread; knowing full well that millions of jews died in real concentration camps, and knowing full well that your comment is completely false and that you have made it simply for the sake of cheap sensationalism; shame on you.

They deliberately do it to antagonise and to normalise what they did in World War 2 .

Just sit back and laugh at them going on about bacon sandwiches and concertation camps , trying to antagonise 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Do you have anything that supports your claim?

I spent close to a decade of my formative years in the Middle East in Saudi Arabia working for the US Army Corps of Engineers. My father was top tier personnel for BAC / BAe supplying military aircraft so only can provide third hand information

Edited by Paul Catton
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

I spent close to a decade of my formative years in the Middle East in Saudi Arabia working for the US Army Corps of Engineers. My father was top tier personnel for BAC / BAe supplying military aircraft so only to provide third hand information

That does not support your claim

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

I spent close to a decade of my formative years in the Middle East in Saudi Arabia working for the US Army Corps of Engineers. My father was top tier personnel for BAC / BAe supplying military aircraft so only to provide third hand information

So that would be a no, thanks! 

• Like 1