ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

1 minute ago, Morch said:

Pre-emptive is something you insinuate.

I have explained earlier, the ministry is a nothing-entity, a political post for rewarding loyalists.

It doesn't come with actual authority, does not partake in anything important.

Netanyahu would comment on it because if won't people would assume there's something to it.

You should really get familiar with Israeli politics before banking on this one as 'it'.

Kinda reads like the sort of post an apologist would write.

Time will tell.

1 minute ago, Morch said:

Pre-emptive is something you insinuate.

I have explained earlier, the ministry is a nothing-entity, a political post for rewarding loyalists.

It doesn't come with actual authority, does not partake in anything important.

Netanyahu would comment on it because if won't people would assume there's something to it.

You should really get familiar with Israeli politics before banking on this one as 'it'.

Israeli politics is the same as politics all round the world, totally corrupt. 

9 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Having read the posts, Morch actually opposes people over using the "Anti sematic" accusation and he sides with you that the accusation shouldn't be used in the wrong place . 

Morch is on your side in that disagreement , he agrees with you on that point and thus you are wrong in your post above

I think I've seen mr Morch disapprove of one claim of anti-semitism too.   

Good.  To claim someone is anti-semitic is a poor tactic unless its clearly true.   

Its possible to dislike what the Israeli state does and not be anti-semitic.

And disliking what the Israeli state does, does not make you a hamas apologist.

We all understand this surely ?

28 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Neither was Hamas until October 7th.

Screenshot2023-10-31at3_52_51pm.png.3a97b3e52f781644a76f208fa26d316a.png

That's the point.

Every time one of these terrorist organizations became too much of a threat, it was taken down, dismantled, curtailed or whatever.

It's not a full proof or permanent solution, but it usually grants a period of reprieve.

Hamas was underestimated, played it's hand and now facing the same response.

28 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Can you imagine living in a place being continually reminded you are a second  class citizen through Apartheid and discriminatory laws. 

I know as a farang in Thailand, but Thailand is better than Israel as they allowed me to become a full citizen. 

I'm sure they'll come to regret it.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Most definitely.

I am a big believer in Lenin's quote "There a decades where nothing happens and weeks in which decades happen".

I certainly get the sense the storm clouds are forming. A rising number of right wing demagogues around the globe, democracy under assault, global economic fragility, hot wars in the Middle East and Ukraine, internal population and economic issues in China, the Taiwan issue, an upcoming US presidential election between two geriatrics.....Artificial Intelligence.

A few pages up topic you were all about 'no need to hypothesize'....guess it's ok when it suits.

Go dig yourself a nuclear shelter or something.

3 minutes ago, deejai33 said:

I think I've seen mr Morch disapprove of one claim of anti-semitism too.   

Good.  To claim someone is anti-semitic is a poor tactic unless its clearly true.   

Its possible to dislike what the Israeli state does and not be anti-semitic.

And disliking what the Israeli state does, does not make you a hamas apologist.

We all understand this surely ?

So all the hundreds screaming and shouting kill the jews were not screaming Antisemetic comments ?

22 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

How have you reached the conclusion that, in my book, Hamas is not responsible.

I have said exactly the opposite of that.

You haven't "got me", you haven't got anything.

Kinda pointless really.

Gotcha as in understand your drift.

Your posts routinely minimize Hamas's role, and highlight Israel's.

12 minutes ago, deejai33 said:

I agree with you about a number of contributors here who act as you describe.   And they make many, many one-line posts adding little of value.

I keep getting called a troll and accused of hiding my beliefs.  Of writing waffle.  I think I make honest, relevant posts.

Others get accused of being anti-semitic.  I don't see that, few people would make an obviously anti-semitic post.

Also they'll accuse anyone saying something pro-palestinian of being a hamas supporter.

And replying to reasonable questions with gruesome details of the attrocities committed by hamas. But not answering the question.

I've got used to it now. Become more thick-skinned.  Interesting to see how this forum operates and how some try to dominate it with one-liners.

The forum does have useful links to articles, reports.  Good to see peoples concern.   Just have to filter out the not so useful one-liners.

The internet is a blessing and a curse.

The useful links and informative posts are getting rarer and rarer.

Needles in haystacks.

Personally, I would get rid of the emojis.

I think the dopamine reward inspires half the nonsense from the simpler souls amongst us.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Morch said:

That's the point.

Every time one of these terrorist organizations became too much of a threat, it was taken down, dismantled, curtailed or whatever.

It's not a full proof or permanent solution, but it usually grants a period of reprieve.

Hamas was underestimated, played it's hand and now facing the same response.

If the plan is to accept terrorist attacks on a regular basis before "mowing the lawn" - then why all the complaining?

Don't you think Israel should try a different approach?

19 minutes ago, deejai33 said:

I agree with you about a number of contributors here who act as you describe.   And they make many, many one-line posts adding little of value.

I keep getting called a troll and accused of hiding my beliefs.  Of writing waffle.  I think I make honest, relevant posts.

Others get accused of being anti-semitic.  I don't see that, few people would make an obviously anti-semitic post.

Also they'll accuse anyone saying something pro-palestinian of being a hamas supporter.

And replying to reasonable questions with gruesome details of the attrocities committed by hamas. But not answering the question.

I've got used to it now. Become more thick-skinned.  Interesting to see how this forum operates and how some try to dominate it with one-liners.

The forum does have useful links to articles, reports.  Good to see peoples concern.   Just have to filter out the not so useful one-liners.

You're a victim. Poor thing.

You're treated as a dishonest troll because that's what you are.

Or do you deny the way you tried to introduce yourself to the topic?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

How have you got it so wrong so quickly?

You are worse than a bunch of 5 year olds playing Chinese whispers.

The survey showed about 12% of respondents had a great deal of trust in Hamas and about 18% had quite a lot of trust in Hamas, the remaining 70% had not a lot and none at all trust in Hamsa and a few no answers.

How do you distort that into "half of Palestinians support Hamsa's efforts to exterminate the Jews in Israel"

What is the point of typing such easily disprovable lies?

It is a weird process you guys go through.

Type lies and then later on refer "back up topic" to the lies as if they have magically turned into facts.

The bar could not be set any lower and you guys still fail to meet it.

Bewildering.

Screenshot2023-10-31at1_03_14pm.png.5cf0a2f47ddd6662c1e3db296e547ed7.png

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/israel/what-palestinians-really-think-hamas#:~:text=On the eve of Hamas's,percent of the adult population.

No, per the link, only about 45% do not support hamas' exterminating the Jews. 

About 12% a great deal, about 18% quite a lot, and about 22% not a lot. That 52% that support, and less than 45% (None at all) that don't support hamas' exterminating the Jews. 

The UN are calling for a Ceasefire preaching from Haw Haws book stop killing civilians amazing Netannahu's response "there will be no Ceasefire we dont debate with Terrorists "  we in the UK also say no to a ceasefire. A few of our politicians have been sacked for Supporting a ceasefire.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

If you want to nitpick atrocities to protect those that you agree with, that is up to you and your own moral compass.

I do not nitpick.

There is a difference between individuals committing crimes, and states (or in this case, Hamas) doing so.

You wouldn't know a moral compass if you had one.

8 minutes ago, Morch said:

I do not nitpick.

There is a difference between individuals committing crimes, and states (or in this case, Hamas) doing so.

You wouldn't know a moral compass if you had one.

Ask me about dead kids being killed at a rate of 1 every 10 minutes and I am not too afraid to answer.

Some people on the other hand....

Edited by MrMojoRisin

14 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Kinda reads like the sort of post an apologist would write.

Time will tell.

Well, that's what someone lacking relevant knowledge might say for lack of anything meaningful to retort with.

Information was provided, you can try and learn instead of dreaming up conspiracies.

Time will tell is just your cop out of not addressing stuff you allege.

The way this usually goes is that a couple of days later information becomes available, and when confronted with previous comments (by then hundreds of posts back) you deny, pretend to haven't posted stuff and sending poster to find your posts for you.

Just now, Morch said:

Well, that's what someone lacking relevant knowledge might say for lack of anything meaningful to retort with.

Information was provided, you can try and learn instead of dreaming up conspiracies.

Time will tell is just your cop out of not addressing stuff you allege.

The way this usually goes is that a couple of days later information becomes available, and when confronted with previous comments (by then hundreds of posts back) you deny, pretend to haven't posted stuff and sending poster to find your posts for you.

So you mean.... time will tell.

17 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Israeli politics is the same as politics all round the world, totally corrupt. 

That was very deep, Jeff. Did you come up with it on you own?

Saying that they are corrupt though (and I agree), goes toward supporting the point made.

8 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Balanced is the term you are looking for.

I've find a way to express my unbiased and balanced pollical views since the 7th of October 2023 in my neighborhood with success.

There's still a lot of work to do here on AN to convince, but I stay positive...

Could contain: