ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

23 minutes ago, Morch said:

What facts? Did you even bother reading what you linked?

I sure did.

One such case is the Illinois incident, where a 6-year-old Palestinian American boy, Wadea Al-Fayoume was fatally stabbed by his 75-year-old landlord, leaving his mother critically injured. The assailant shouted, “You Muslims have to die! You are killing our kids in Israel. You Palestinians don’t deserve to live.” 

• Like 1

Just now, MrMojoRisin said:

I sure did.

One such case is the Illinois incident, where a 6-year-old Palestinian American boy, Wadea Al-Fayoume was fatally stabbed by his 75-year-old landlord, leaving his mother critically injured. The assailant shouted, “You Muslims have to die! You are killing our kids in Israel. You Palestinians don’t deserve to live.” 

Ah, cherry picking. And how does that relate to your original claim?

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Not really.

itI is actually a pretty logical world.

When you’ve got Israeli ministers saying the sort of stuff quoted below, it is quite obvious events such as those that occurred on October 7th aren’t occurring in a vacuum.

Israel's national security minister: “The right of me, my wife and kids to travel around the West Bank is more important than that of the Arabs. Sorry Mohammed, but that's the reality.” Israeli journalist Nir Gontarz said Ben-Gvir's comments were hardly surprising.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/8/24/ben-gvir-says-israeli-rights-trump-palestinian-freedom-of-movement#:~:text=Israel's national security minister%3A “The,%2C but that's the reality.”&text=Israeli journalist Nir Gontarz said Ben-Gvir's comments were hardly surprising.

MrBlowsJoe01.thumb.png.c0552739deb5df4f7290842e24f2847f.png

Just now, MrMojoRisin said:

Cherry picking?

This single incident exemplifies the real-life consequences of disseminating misinformation like the beheaded babies’ story. It has fueledislamophobia, dehumanized Palestinians, and exploited anti-Muslim tropes, particularly against Muslim men, while highlighting the dangerous conflation of Muslims with terrorists. 

You need to make your compliant to the media news sources that made the news report .

Babies were killed and war crimes and atrocities did happen by Hamas , you are using the one mis report to make it seem like atrocities didn't happen 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Cherry picking?

This single incident exemplifies the real-life consequences of disseminating misinformation like the beheaded babies’ story. It has fueledislamophobia, dehumanized Palestinians, and exploited anti-Muslim tropes, particularly against Muslim men, while highlighting the dangerous conflation of Muslims with terrorists. 

I think that the 'this single incident' pretty much makes my point.

55 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Gideon Levy, Israeli journalist, describing the Israeli mindset.

Google it, watch it.

How does that relate to previous posts?

Levy is an extreme left commentator, not some authority on the Israeli mindset.

Like you, he's a troll. Most of what he posts about is how the Left in Israel is inadequate enough for his taste, how the Palestinians are always right.

Also, for convulsed reasons, he's not averse to Netanyahu. Guess you weren't aware.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

44 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

War propagandas, lies and deception are being debunked daily.

Here is a reliable report about the alleged tunnel at the Qatari hospital in Gaza.

I have two comments: 1. Are Hamas so stupid not to cover the tunnel :smile: second why Israel do not send Engineers in collaboration with the Qatari side to find out the truth?

How is this 'proof'? It talks about what was there when they built the hospital, not what Hamas may have altered later on.

Not sure I got what you're on with this collaboration bit - are you under the impression that Qatar and Israel are allies?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

Israeli ethical, professional army at work.

They shot an innocent civilian, a guy in a wheelchair intervenes trying to assist the injured but he gets thrown out of his wheelchair then they go beserk against everyone.

Yes, and?

Removed troll post and other posts that violaze forum rules.

Memers are kindly requested not to feed the trolls and not to reply to posts with unattributed quotes or quotes from unreliale sources. 

• Thanks 3

Before some of you get all indignant, get on top of soap boxes, get into righteous rant mode and so on...

Yes, and?

That, indeed, what I have to say on the clip shown above. Not because I don't feel sorry for the guy in the wheelchair. Not because i think the soldiers didn't do wrong. Of course it's not right. Duh.

But what was the point? To show that the IDF is not pure as snow? To demonstrate that the occupation in the West Bank can be brutal and is wrong? I've no issues with that. Said as much on more than one post. I think people thinking otherwise are clueless, or hopeless zealots.

So what was the point, then? Does this scene imply Israel is totally in the wrong on everything? Does it justify the 7/10 Hamas attack? Does it make all the Palestinians into angels? The answers are no, no, and no.

So what we're left with is a poor attempt to deflect. To make a not so subtle Israel-bad-therefore argument. Not particularly impressed, and certainly not convinced.

News flash: Armies all over the world sometimes behave badly. Armies maintaining control over civilian populations maybe more so.

So back to the original:

Yes, and? What exactly are we expected to do with this information? To fold? To declare the utter rout of views? Just to remind - none of the so-called 'pro-Palestinian' crowd on here batted an eyelid, changed his point of view or anything close to that - not even after the 7/10 attack, which spin as you may was a tad worse than a guy in a wheelchair getting kicked.

Have at it, ladies.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Wobblybob said:

I hope your imaginary Palestinian doesn't remain steadfast while the Israelis level his house. 

Why would the Israeli’s level his house?

Aren’t they using precision bombs and only targeting Hamas.

Levelling innocent civilian housing would be consistent with committing genocide, and from what I’ve heard - Israel aren’t doing that.

Could contain:

Edited by MrMojoRisin
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Morch said:

Before some of you get all indignant, get on top of soap boxes, get into righteous rant mode and so on...

Yes, and?

That, indeed, what I have to say on the clip shown above. Not because I don't feel sorry for the guy in the wheelchair. Not because i think the soldiers didn't do wrong. Of course it's not right. Duh.

But what was the point? To show that the IDF is not pure as snow? To demonstrate that the occupation in the West Bank can be brutal and is wrong? I've no issues with that. Said as much on more than one post. I think people thinking otherwise are clueless, or hopeless zealots.

So what was the point, then? Does this scene imply Israel is totally in the wrong on everything? Does it justify the 7/10 Hamas attack? Does it make all the Palestinians into angels? The answers are no, no, and no.

So what we're left with is a poor attempt to deflect. To make a not so subtle Israel-bad-therefore argument. Not particularly impressed, and certainly not convinced.

News flash: Armies all over the world sometimes behave badly. Armies maintaining control over civilian populations maybe more so.

So back to the original:

Yes, and? What exactly are we expected to do with this information? To fold? To declare the utter rout of views? Just to remind - none of the so-called 'pro-Palestinian' crowd on here batted an eyelid, changed his point of view or anything close to that - not even after the 7/10 attack, which spin as you may was a tad worse than a guy in a wheelchair getting kicked.

Have at it, ladies.

Defending the undefendable, this is not the first time I've seen video's with the same total disregard for any rules of engagement, we are the Israeli IDF and if you're not Jewish we can do whatever we like to you.

Yes, blah blah blah what Hamas did on the 7th was one thing, but how can anyone of sound mind think this type of conduct by your armed forces is going to help your cause.

Over the last few days any sympathy I had for Israel has gone out the window.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Why would the Israeli’s level his house?

Aren’t they using precision bombs and only targeting Hamas.

Levelling innocent civilian housing would be consistent with committing genocide, and from what I’ve heard - Israel aren’t doing that.

Could contain:

How do we know what he's saying? He could be telling a reporter his friend is a rabbit......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Morch said:

I think that the 'this single incident' pretty much makes my point.

Only if you are unable to properly comprehend the written word. 

It appears you have confused yourself into thinking that there has only been a “single incident” when in fact the “single incident” cited is being used as an example - i.e., it is one of many.

So it exactly contradicts your point.

• Confused 2

54 minutes ago, placeholder said:

If it turns out to be the case that the resistance from Hamas ends up being far less than expected, I wonder if that can be attributed, at least in part, to the same cause the bedeviled the Russian armed forces. Namely, corruption. 

How does corruption relate to it? Care to elaborate?

5 hours ago, Morch said:

Yes, and?

So back to the original:

Have at it, ladies.

Yes, the IDF is not as pure as snow and Madonna is not quite a virgin.

Does this scene imply Israel is totally in the wrong on everything?

Nobody said that.

Does it prove that the IDF is a brutal occupier that treats the Palestinians in inhumanely? Sure does.
What is your point, as long as the IDF isn’t 100% wrong you’re fine with their crimes? Very, very weak argument, then again look at what you are attempting to defend - this behaviour is exactly the sort of thing seen on October 7th.

Does it justify the 7/10 Hamas attack?

Nobody said that.

It certainly proves that Israel created the environment that created the Hamas terrorists.

I wonder what the ghosts of the Jews slaughtered by Hitler are saying as they witness the crimes that their kinfolk are committing?

Does it make all the Palestinians into angels?

Nobody said that.

It certainly explains why the Palestinians aren’t angels.

What would you do if it were your loved ones being treated as the IDF has treated these people?

Apologise and make excuses for the IDF?

Demonise the victims?

Only the most awful of people could witness such inhumanity and not unequivocally condemn it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Defending the undefendable, this is not the first time I've seen video's with the same total disregard for any rules of engagement, we are the Israeli IDF and if you're not Jewish we can do whatever we like to you.

Yes, blah blah blah what Hamas did on the 7th was one thing, but how can anyone of sound mind think this type of conduct by your armed forces is going to help your cause.

Over the last few days any sympathy I had for Israel has gone out the window.

Where did you see me 'defending' what's shown in the clip. I posted just the opposite.

What sympathy? You were already outed as an antisemite, remember?

• Sad 1