ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

16 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

How sad it is, Morsh and his Merry men have not once admitted Israel have done anything wrong, while all around the world people are agreeing that Ethnic cleansing and war crimes are being committed.  

So sad that impartial posters like yourself, me, and a couple of others have been made unwelcome on this thread. 

The fundamentalists look like they have been posting less recently, as obviously they know deep in their hearts that their side are committing atrocious crimes. 

Couldn't agree more, the lot of them have only one agenda to quash any criticism of Israeli action. 

We all agree I think that deep down  Hamas did a terrible thing on the 7th but they have no sympathy/thought of why they did it, OK I agree I might not be up to speed on all the history like Morch is but when all you get back is ridicule for at least trying to understand their point of view (Morch and Co's) it then gets into arguing which is to me a waste of time.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

33 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

How sad it is, Morsh and his Merry men have not once admitted Israel have done anything wrong, while all around the world people are agreeing that Ethnic cleansing and war crimes are being committed.  

So sad that impartial posters like yourself, me, and a couple of others have been made unwelcome on this thread. 

The fundamentalists look like they have been posting less recently, as obviously they know deep in their hearts that their side are committing atrocious crimes. 

31 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Same as me.  AJ is the best source of news by far, and the extremists here don't like it as they are Islamophobic.  

27 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

The fundamentalists here will be saying in 6 months when 50,000 Gazans have been butchered  -  "but what about the 40 babies killed on Oct 7, or the 1400 Israelis slaughtered"", which have both been proven Israeli lies. 

These extremists who think babies dying every 10 minutes is not ethnic cleansing or a crime have no integrity and I want nothing to do with them. 

Three consecutive flames, zero value to discussion.

About sums your 'contribution' to the topic.

• Agree 2

9 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Couldn't agree more, the lot of them have only one agenda to quash any criticism of Israeli action. 

We all agree I think that deep down  Hamas did a terrible thing on the 7th but they have no sympathy/thought of why they did it, OK I agree I might not be up to speed on all the history like Morch is but when all you get back is ridicule for at least trying to understand their point of view (Morch and Co's) it then gets into arguing which is to me a waste of time.

I ridicule ridiculous posts. Also not a fan of antisemites.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, proton said:

Islamaphobia is a made up word by muslims to demonise and shut down any critics of the religion and it's slave owning, child raping self confessed terrorist prophet who they get their violent ideas from. As for AJ it's good it some areas, but when it comes to this conflict about as reliable and trustworthy as RT commenting on the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

OK let's continue to use Israeli  i24, IDF (Twitter), etc.

And to keep the same liability based on the aircraft carriers in the region : Sky, CNN, Fox, 24 France, MSNBC, etc...

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yes noted your previous sources that you prefer from Russia as well

I do read the news on Tass as well as BBC, CNN, and perhaps the highest circulating UK tabloid as well as local content.

The Ukraine is not as cut & dry as the western media portray.

Likewise, the tension between the mainland of Peoples Republic of China and the province of Taiwan (Republic of China).

Just now, Paul Catton said:

I do read the news on Tass as well as BBC, CNN, and perhaps the highest circulating UK tabloid as well as local content.

Likewise, the tension between the mainland of Peoples Republic of China and the province of Taiwan (Republic of China).

T

Taiwan is a country, not a province

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Morch said:

I ridicule ridiculous posts. Also not a fan of antisemites.

And I'm not a fan of right-wing Zionists who thing they have the right to do as they please to anyone who does not agree with their point of view, nothing is ever their fault always blame everyone else.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

"Hamas commanders knew as soon as they slit the throat of the first woman, shot the first child in the head or set fire to a 90 year old holocaust survivor in Israel that many Palestinian children of Gaza were as good as dead"

"New evidence reveals that Hamas planners intended to strike a blow of historic proportions on Oct. 7 with the expectation that their actions would compel an overwhelming Israeli response."

Hamas envisioned deeper attacks, aiming to provoke an Israeli war

The evidence, described by more than a dozen current and former intelligence and security officials from four Western and Middle Eastern countries, reveals an intention by Hamas planners to strike a blow of historic proportions, in the expectation that their actions would compel an overwhelming Israeli response. Several officials who had not previously spoken about the matter said the intelligence about Hamas’s motivations has become stronger in recent days.

The findings also shed new light on the tactics and methods used by Hamas to deceive Israel’s vaunted intelligence establishment and thwart initial efforts by the Israel Defense Forces to stop the attack.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2023/11/12/hamas-planning-terror-gaza-israel/

https://archive.ph/EISFO

HAMAS Needs Children to Die

The Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) led by the Israeli Air Force (IAF) is world renown for delivering punishing blows to terrorist enemies.  They often use such devastating fire power, in the dense urban forest of the Gaza Strip, that civilians regularly suffer. In the smoke and dust from a distant TV camera, these strikes may look indiscriminate, but they are quite precise.  Make no doubt, the IAF hits what it aims at. But regrettably innocent people within the blast effects are both killed and injured.

But only one side of this conflict planned for the deaths of Palestinian civilian population as an integral part of their strategy. That is the terrorist group HAMAS. 

https://malcolmnance.substack.com/p/hamas-needs-children-to-die

The questions that need answering are not about the outcome of the 7th but more about the Israeli conduct towards the Palestinian people for the last 20 years or more.

A questionable source according to the fact checker. 

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

I have noticed that Palestinian supporters on this forum do act in the same way that Hamas did on October 7 th 

They ignore all the rules and laws and just do/post what they want 

And Israeli apologist do what?

3 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

What have the normal suspects got to say about this then, all's fair in love and war, no doubt.

If the Hamas atrocity of the 7th was grotesque what the hell do you call this garbage.

I think we're "forced" to follow the online narrative that Hamas used their co-citizens as human shields...and there's no master plan to get the Gazans out of Gaza apparently...

16 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

The questions that need answering are not about the outcome of the 7th but more about the Israeli conduct towards the Palestinian people for the last 20 years or more.

The question that needs answering for me is where is your link to your claim that Malcolm Nance is a questionable source?

Malcolm Wrightson Nance (born 1961)[1] is an American author and media pundit. He is a former United States Navy Senior Chief Petty Officer specializing in naval cryptology.

Nance is an intelligence and foreign policy analyst who frequently discusses the history, personalities, and organization of jihadi radicalization and al-Qaeda and the Islamic State of Iraq and Levant (ISIS), Southwest Asian and African terror groups, as well as counterinsurgency and asymmetric warfare.[2] He has learned Arabic and is active in the field of national security policy[3] particularly, in anti- and counter-terrorism intelligence, terrorist strategy and tactics, torture and counter-ideology in combating Islamic extremism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_Nance

Your other question on the Israeli conduct towards the Palestinian people for the last 20 years or more you have already shown to be more interested in than what actually started the war on the 7th. So no surprise there.

• Thumbs Up 2

14 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

The link you supplied led me to read another of their stories and it uncovers the lies of Hamas and how the USA and Europe were tricked into believing the lies coming out of Gaza.

Ask Yourself, Are You Really for Palestine or Do You Just Hate Jews?

https://malcolmnance.substack.com/p/ask-yourself-are-you-really-for-palestine

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Maybe so, but it doesn't stop you from talking up all the rubbish reasons why the Israeli IDF must keep killing innocent women and children, does it.

Under forum rules, posting opinions is allowed .

Although we are only allowed to post links from certain sources 

Are you unaware of the forums rules ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

The question that needs answering for me is where is your link to your claim that Malcolm Nance is a questionable source?

Malcolm Wrightson Nance (born 1961)[1] is an American author and media pundit. He is a former United States Navy Senior Chief Petty Officer specializing in naval cryptology.

Nance is an intelligence and foreign policy analyst who frequently discusses the history, personalities, and organization of jihadi radicalization and al-Qaeda and the Islamic State of Iraq and Levant (ISIS), Southwest Asian and African terror groups, as well as counterinsurgency and asymmetric warfare.[2] He has learned Arabic and is active in the field of national security policy[3] particularly, in anti- and counter-terrorism intelligence, terrorist strategy and tactics, torture and counter-ideology in combating Islamic extremism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_Nance

Your other question on the Israeli conduct towards the Palestinian people for the last 20 years or more you have already shown to be more interested in than what actually started the war on the 7th. So no surprise there.

Point 1:

Search Results for https://malcolmnance.substack.com/p/hamas-needs-children-to-die
Questionable Sources
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete…

Point 2:

You go on about the 7th as if that's the only reason this current conflict started, which is disingenuous at best to Israel's conduct for the last 20 odd years. 

• Confused 2

56 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

Yet I only ever see links posted from you from Russian or Al Jizz how interesting

2 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Maybe so, but it doesn't stop you from talking up all the rubbish reasons why the Israeli IDF must keep killing innocent women and children, does it.

I don't believe that the IDF is purposely killing innocent women and children, but it is just a aspect of war that has been like this since time immemorial – – consider Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the carpet bombing of Dresden, the bombing of British cities in the Second World War and the list goes on and on.

In every one of those wars somebody, somewhere could have held up the body of an innocent woman or child claiming exactly what people are doing here in this latest Israel/Hamas conflict, but it was never done because that is what happens in a war and taking it down to the basic level of the killing of individuals (whomsoever they may be) would be no different to any other conflict/war that's ever been fought.

As I posted earlier, Hamas wanted to start a war so that it could be seen to have a purpose and the fact that innocent women and children on both sides would be killed, meant absolutely nothing to them. They sowed, and now they are reaping exactly what they wanted, which is shameful.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Point 1:

Search Results for https://malcolmnance.substack.com/p/hamas-needs-children-to-die
Questionable Sources
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete…

Point 2:

You go on about the 7th as if that's the only reason this current conflict started, which is disingenuous at best to Israel's conduct for the last 20 odd years. 

Point 1

Link to your claims, your points are not credible and you remain making an unsubstantiated claim

Point 2

Israel declared war on the 7th Oct

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

I saw through alternative news that US soldiers (special forces with US flag patches) were seen in Northern Gaza for evacuation of Gaza citizens.

I can't post it here as it will be reported. We will have to wait some days to have this officialized by official western media platforms.

Here we go....................:saai:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Like the guys who put up links to credible sources about Hamas claind of Israelis release of lions to eat palestinian children, And Hamas throwing gays of the roof of tall buildings? 

Sirineou if you can believe that Israel would release lions in Gaza, you will believe anything. 😂😂😂

It was a response to your equally sarcastic comment.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Like the guys who put up links to credible sources about Hamas claind of Israelis release of lions to eat palestinian children, And Hamas throwing gays of the roof of tall buildings? 

Like the guys who put up links to credible sources about Hamas claind of Israelis release of lions to eat palestinian children

How high did the sarcasm on that post fly over your head? Do you really believe that poster was making that claim........lol

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Sirineou if you can believe that Israel would release lions in Gaza, you will believe anything. 😂😂😂

It was a response to your equally sarcastic comment.

I realise. 

but it seems to me, that those who support the atrocities that have been perpetrated upon the Palestinian people , would believe anything. 

• Confused 1