ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

3 hours ago, Morch said:

How so? The Palestinians have legitimate grievances vs. Israel.

I was referring to the people who sympathise with the Palestinians because of the current war in Gaza .

Allies bombed Germany in retaliation for their attacks on the Allies , in the same way that Israel is bombing Gaza because of their attack on Israel 

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

I was referring to the people who sympathise with the Palestinians because of the current war in Gaza .

Allies bombed Germany in retaliation for their attacks on the Allies , in the same way that Israel is bombing Gaza because of their attack on Israel 

I got what you posted, and your current reply doesn't answer my question - how is it same-same?

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

The dead kid tally is already over 6,000, how high would you like to see it go in order to “smash Hamas?”

People all around the world are shouting Genocide, why on Earth are the power to be allowing it? Oh wait a minute, the US support this annihilation.  Shame on you USA. 

20 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Count the people in the streets my friend, count the people in the streets.

The tired old tactic of dismissing any information source that doesn’t kowtow to Israel is puerile.

1 Million people marched against Israel in the U.K

66 Million people in the UK DIDNT march against Israel .

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

People all around the world are shouting Genocide, why on Earth are the power to be allowing it? Oh wait a minute, the US support this annihilation.  Shame on you USA. 

There's only one side admitted it and that would be Hamas right, so take your fairy stories elsewhere.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

1 Million people marched against Israel in the U.K

66 Million people in the UK DIDNT march against Israel .

66 million have never get off there arses to support anything in unity, except for lining the streets of London for the passing of Her Majesty, Elizabeth the Second. 1/66 is an astounding participation.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Because they both sympathise with a Country (no need to point it out) getting bombed without taking into account the reasons why they are getting bombed 

So no real answer, then. Thanks.

6 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

66 million have never get off there arses to support anything in unity, except for lining the streets of London for the passing of Her Majesty, Elizabeth the Second. 1/66 is an astounding participation.

No, that's an indication of how many people are politically invested in something. It does not necessarily indicate general trends.

Nice try, Paul.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

You don't see the similarities between the 1930s and now, strange?

It's not allowed to explain in this topic the Palestinian cause from 1897 till 6th of October 2023.

But it's allowed to make any comparisons from  any historical date to justify war crimes, crimes against humanity, etc committed by Israel against Palestinians.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

People all around the world are shouting Genocide

So there are obviously people all around the world, that, like yourself, haven’t  any idea whatsoever what the word ‘genocide’ means ….. you have used it enough times in your student slogan methodology of posting, I thought you might have at least googled it by now  …… clueless

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

It's not allowed to explain in this topic the Palestinian cause from 1897 till 6th of October 2023.

But it's allowed to make any comparisons from  any historical date to justify war crimes, crimes against humanity, etc committed by Israel against Palestinians.

For the tenth time of asking, what war crimes have been committed by Israel ?

You keep making that claim whilst never giving examples of your claims

What are the war crimes committed by Israel  ?

Is this part of the Zen code to waging war or whatever the book was called 

Commit war crimes yourself, never admit to them and then accuse your enemy of committing war crimes ?

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Back to business smashing Hamas, or back to business blowing up kids?

The dead kid tally is already over 6,000, how high would you like to see it go in order to “smash Hamas?”

The question is how high does Hamas want to see the tally go. Like ISIS they need to be wiped out.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Commit war crimes yourself, never admit to them and then accuse your enemy of committing war crimes ?

Since when?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_war_crimes

Links all cited throughout the decades.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

Since when?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_war_crimes

Links all cited throughout the decades.

I don't have the time to go thorough all those claims .

If you cannot be bothered to write them, then I am not going to be bothered to read them

Could you just state what war crimes Israel have committed in since October 7 th ?

Can you write it yourself ?

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Morch said:

That's what you say, the linked interview actually took a very different approach.

Listen again - he says exactly what Hamas did and what they expected to happen in return and why they did it.

Yes he did not say that Hamas were terrorists and war criminals - I did. 

1 hour ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Back to business smashing Hamas, or back to business blowing up kids?

I would prefer it if there were no Child casualties on either side .

I would like it to be that there are no Children at all killed in this war .

*Zen guide to waging war part 2 .

Murder their Children and then accuse them of murdering Children *

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

What war crimes????

The ones that the Biden administration is afraid journalists will see during the ceasefire.

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

If you cannot be bothered to write them, then I am not going to be bothered to read them

Could you just state what war crimes Israel have committed in since October 7 th ?

Please. The effort of writing takes considerably longer than any effort to read unless the reader has a serious case of dyslexia. In any event, what does the validity of the information have to to with whether someone paraphrases it or not? Seems like an excuse to maintain willful ignorance.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Therefore you will not go to the Source, and educate yourself from a contrary opinion, but wish me to reproduce the same posting on a "open forum" wasting  this servers capacity for storage or a data entry crash  etc... 

2 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Please. The effort of writing takes considerably longer than any effort to read unless the reader has a serious case of dyslexia. In any event, what does the validity of the information have to to with whether someone paraphrases it or not? Seems like an excuse to maintain willful ignorance.

Do you know of any war crimes committed by Israel during the war which began on October 7 th ?

If you do indeed know of any, please could you write what they are ?

Just now, Paul Catton said:

Therefore you will not go to the Source, and educate yourself from a contrary opinion, but wish me to reproduce the same posting on a "open forum" wasting  this servers capacity for storage or a data entry crash  etc... 

No war crimes have been committed by Israel in this war .

You are just deflecting and making excuses as to why you cannot state what they are 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Wilful ignorance, incredibly apt term being correctly applied in this instance.