ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

7 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

One could argue servicemen are legitimate targets of war, but police? 

Oh, and when did Palestine declare war on Irael, I missed that. 

Israel has been subject to daily conflicts ever since the inception of the "State of Israel" against the domicile Arabs who occupied the land colloquially called "Palestine".  What could could have possibly gone wrong.

Israeli policeman have no regard to crime against Palestinians committed by Israelis, only vice versa.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:

Here is the link that you missed earlier.

https://www.jpost.com/israel/eliyahu-advocates-carpet-bombing-gaza

It’s extremely relevant when a senior Rabbi in Israel promotes hatred & committing War Crimes.

Not really, its a piece from 2007 from an extremist chief rabbi mordechai eliyahu

Extremist Rabbis Don’t Represent Judaism

https://www.haaretz.com/2013-07-10/ty-article/.premium/extremist-rabbis-arent-judaism/0000017f-df2a-df7c-a5ff-df7a3c170000

https://archive.ph/fh905

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

You have the patience of a Saint!  You are obviously not taking any sides here and posting valid facts about why this war is happening. Some will never agree that Israel are doing anything bad, regardless of the continued atrocities they commit. 

Some people are not worth putting up with, and the don't let the number of their posts fool you into thinking they have anything worth saying, you'll find they are on a thread like 'post a word similar to the one I just posted' or 'what I had for breakfast'. 

Israel calling israel calling gather round boys listen to me.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

Who said anything about Iran joining the fray? I was just pointing out that the beardy guy in the quoted article about "carpet bombing" is not in charge of Israel, at least not yet, so it doesn't really matter what he thinks or says as it will make zero difference to the outcome.

What is equally disappointing about that article was that the newspaper published it.

In my country they couldn’t have published that.

Inciting hatred is never acceptable.

5 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Not really, its a piece from 2007 from an extremist chief rabbi mordechai eliyahu

Extremist Rabbis Don’t Represent Judaism

https://www.haaretz.com/2013-07-10/ty-article/.premium/extremist-rabbis-arent-judaism/0000017f-df2a-df7c-a5ff-df7a3c170000

https://archive.ph/fh905

Definitely an extremist.

Disappointing that he was Chief Rabbi.

Edited by JBChiangRai
Spelung
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Far to many from wherever you get the information from.

Would it not be better to finger point at uncivilised barbarians that started this war than a country trying to get its hostages back before they themselves are relieved of their heads. Starting a war unfortunately has consequences, these animals must never be in a position to repeat their vile acts ever again.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:

Firstly, I did not “attack” anyone, nor did I ever make a personal comment.

You did.

I thought you were attacking a Rabbi in Israel for what they said. Apparently, you were not, Sorry, my mistake. 

2 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:

Definitely an extremist.

Disappointing that he was Chief Rabbi.

Well absolutely but this was a very long time ago and was spewed out because of the indiscriminate rockets being fired into Israel by Hamas, ie the daily war crimes they were perpetuating.

Just now, Yellowtail said:

I thought you were attacking a Rabbi in Israel for what they said. Apparently, you were not, Sorry, my mistake. 

Sorry, I misunderstood you, I thought you were referring to AN member.

Yes I do condemn the Rabbi for what he said and the newspaper for publishing it.

But I never made a personal comment. It just incites hatred, get my point?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

Israel has been subject to daily conflicts ever since the inception of the "State of Israel" against the domicile Arabs who occupied the land colloquially called "Palestine".  What could could have possibly gone wrong.

Israeli policeman have no regard to crime against Palestinians committed by Israelis, only vice versa.

So, you change the subject? Typical. 

You claimed army and police were legitimate military targets, yes?

Again: One could argue servicemen are legitimate targets of war, but police? 

Again: Oh, and when did Palestine declare war on Irael, I missed that. 

How many Jewish babies have to die before you're happy? 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, JBChiangRai said:

Nobody would promote breaking international law or collective punishment.  Inciting hatred is a crime in the UK.

Errr im going off Topic but didnt Bomber Harris say  Germany Sowed the wind and now they will reap the whirlwind befoe Dresden was flattened and Hamburg was made into a fireball killing thousands in both Citys.

Edited by BarraMarra

9 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:

What is equally disappointing about that article was that the newspaper published it.

In my country they couldn’t have published that.

Inciting hatred is never acceptable.

You do not support freedom of the press? 

Just now, BarraMarra said:

Errr im going off Topic but didnt Bomber Harris say  Germany Sowed the wind and now they will reap the whirlwind befoe Dresden was flattened and Hamburg killing thousands in both Citys.

I have no idea, I wasn’t alive then. And I condemn my country bombing Dresden, just as I condemn Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Sorry, I misunderstood you, I thought you were referring to AN member.

Yes I do condemn the Rabbi for what he said and the newspaper for publishing it.

But I never made a personal comment. It just incites hatred, get my point?

What point?

Did you get my point that what you did was intellectually lazy? Do you think me calling you out for it is me attacking you personally? 

20 minutes ago, norfolkandchance said:

There not doing a bad a job at the moment. Up the sortie rate. Sorted.

I'm not following the war too closely so I don't know what stage they're up to but I think they might be at the point where they ease off on the bomb strikes and start the real dirty work of getting down in the tunnels. Good luck to 'em.

BTW, just to settle the argument, here's what carpet bombing actually looks like..

I have no idea, I wasn’t alive then. And I condemn my country bombing Dresden, just as I condemn Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

How many additional dead Allied servicemen would have been appropriate to avoid these bombings? 50,000? 100,000? 1,000,000? How many? 

Let's not forget that a huge percentage of the Allied servicemen, and virtually all the of the additional Allied servicemen that would have had to have died to avoid bombing Dresden, Hiroshima and Nagasaki were civilian children a few years before the bombings.  

8 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

What point?

Did you get my point that what you did was intellectually lazy? Do you think me calling you out for it is me attacking you personally? 

Reading your posts here, you have a habit of making personal attacks, it just weakens your argument.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

How many additional dead Allied servicemen would have been appropriate to avoid these bombings? 50,000? 100,000? 1,000,000? How many? 

Let's not forget that a huge percentage of the Allied servicemen, and virtually all the of the additional Allied servicemen that would have had to have died to avoid bombing Dresden, Hiroshima and Nagasaki were civilian children a few years before the bombings.  

you are justifying, what would be considered war crimes today.

16 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Would it not be better to finger point at uncivilised barbarians that started this war than a country trying to get its hostages back before they themselves are relieved of their heads. Starting a war unfortunately has consequences, these animals must never be in a position to repeat their vile acts ever again.

Irrespective of who killed who the point that was being made was to many deaths are still to many deaths, but if you only want to count on the revenge killings by the IDF with reference to the barbaric killings of Hamas on the 7th fine, may your perpetrators of death rot in the same hell when their time comes. 

37 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Yes, when other poster tell ridiculous lies like the ones you tell, I call them out the same as I called you out. 

But I think you (so far) have the record for the most ridiculous effort to cover for a lie one has been called out on when you posted the link to the WW1 carrier, the HMS Argus and claimed the UK as sending it, even though it had been sold for scrap over fifty years ago. That was a howler!

Can you provide a link to my post mentioning that the UK is sending a WW1 aircraft carrier HMS Argus.

I've only mentioned the UK RFA Argus aircraft carrier to be sent to backup Israel multiple times.

It's rather childish to implicate quotes to persons that never used them...just to avoid questions about war crimes of Israel.

https://aseannow.com/topic/1308598-israel-is-at-war/?do=findComment&comment=18436616

https://aseannow.com/topic/1308598-israel-is-at-war/?do=findComment&comment=18436629

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

I certainly don't agree stone throwing boys should be met with lethal force.

You said:

homicidal genocidal misogynistic fanatic terrorist was getting ready to deploy a weapon at me

That's a young man with a sling. Every normal person knows that. Only jew haters dont.

33 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

Jews were also living on the land of Palestine , you failed to mention that Jews and Arabs lived on the land , it was nt just Arabs living there . 

Stop trying to re write history

• Thumbs Up 2

6 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Irrespective of who killed who the point that was being made was to many deaths are still to many deaths, but if you only want to count on the revenge killings by the IDF with reference to the barbaric killings of Hamas on the 7th fine, may your perpetrators of death rot in the same hell when their time comes. 

Why are you calling them revenge killings, Israel is trying to secure the release of the hostages taken and Israel give the Gazans prior warning as to were they will bomb, they can't be fairer than that can they?

No such place as hell Jeff, believing there's a hell is about as believable as Palestinian body count.

17 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

I'm not following the war too closely so I don't know what stage they're up to but I think they might be at the point where they ease off on the bomb strikes and start the real dirty work of getting down in the tunnels. Good luck to 'em.

BTW, just to settle the argument, here's what carpet bombing actually looks like..

Olive branch in one hand hammer in the other. No probs. Served in the RAF. Tornado GR1s.

42 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

So your not interested in how to prevent Rockets being fired from Schools or Hospitals Paul like all your club members ask a question and ignore it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

You'd think Hamas would have released all the hostages and tried to put a stop to it eh

Yes, I think that all of us on here can agree with that view.  

Taking civilian hostages is straightforwardly bad, and a poor tactic.   A bit like airplane hi-jacking of 70's/80's.

Anyone see more info on claims I saw a few days ago that 50 hostages have died ?  Have their bodies been found, names given out ?

Edited by deejai33