ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

Just now, MrMojoRisin said:

You're not the first to classify whatever you don't want to be true as misinformation and you won't be the last.

https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2023/4/7/israels-violence-is-open-terrorism-stop-calling-it

https://www.amazon.com/State-Terror-Terrorism-Created-Modern/dp/1566560683

Ok I can see your frantically struggling to back up your false claim but you need to try much harder

• Like 2

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Advocating genocide of 2 million people, women and children included sounds like something that came out of 1940s Europe.

Didn't people disagree with that back then?

They even went to war against the people committing the genocide.

Stop going on about WW2 its nothing to do with this thread. Next you will be bleating on about mustard gas being used in the 1914-18 war.

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

Iarael is bang out of order,

it is surrounded by potential enemies

that could destroy them, Lebanon, Syria, Iran, Egypt.

Nothing happens by chance, in my opinion this is planned.

Egypt got a long standing peace agreement with Israel. So it that neighbor your forgot, Jordan.

Lebanon could destroy anything much, Hezbollah is not all of Lebanon anyway.

36 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

They have constructed miles of tunnels underneath gaza this is how Hammas are being supplied from Iran. This is where most of the hostages will be hidden. There more use alive then dead but once Israel commit to a ground offence they will be killed.

The tunnels go all the way to Iran?

2 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

The political landscape will never be the same when this war is over. It will be a long dragged out war if the Israel government intend to annihilate every Hamas and its infrastructures. FIBUA in densely populated Gaza will be a long grinding war with heavy casualties on both sides and considerable civilians sufferings. However the savagery of the Hamas militants will be answered by a resolute IDF. I do hope there will be mediated ceasefire and a political settlement based on the principles of the Oslo Accord. 

Hamas has stated they want Israel and Jews eradicated if they tried the ceasefire route a few months down the line Rockets will again be fired into Israel from Gaza.

33 minutes ago, rabas said:

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they insult you, then you win."

Your position protecting Hamas has become untenable as you resort to insulting others. You loose.

My position is protecting the truth and not propagating the lies from either side.

I condemn Hamas equally, if not more than I condemn Israel.

Israel is not an innocent party.

Obviously it is necessary to repeat the commonly stated fact the criticising Israel's actions does mean supporting Palestinian terrorism. I am beginning to feel that I am being far to generous by stating that I believe that the Israel apologist brigade's inability to grasp this fact is deliberate, the truth may very well be that the simply lack the intellectual honesty (ability?) to be impartial in dealing with facts.

BTW - it's lose not loose.

Edited by MrMojoRisin
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Sadly Gaza is no bigger than the Isle of Wight the most populated area in the world so once strikes begin sadly many civvies will be killed. The only ones to blame for this is Hamas launching rockets from built-up areas in Gaza.

Israel was killing Palestinian civilians long before Hamas ever existed.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Yeah, whatever mate.

https://www.jstor.org/stable/29766230

I could post a thousand links and you still wouldn't accept reality.

Spend your life believing whatever nonsense you choose, it's no skin off my nose.

BTW - What exactly do the Israeli's mean when they say "mowing the lawn"?

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/mow-lawn-israel’s-strategy-perpetual-war-palestinians-185775

It is probably the same as Operation shock n Awe 

13 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

I don't know if 40 babies were beheaded.

It is clear that a large number of children and infants were slaughtered at that kibbutze. There are reports that some were beheaded, there may be photographic or video evidence, I don't want to see it. I am prepared to take the word of reputable news outlets, and that of the IDF.

I read the reports, watched the video of the soldiers clearing bodies in bodybags, and went and threw up my breakfast.

As I said I watched some footage of IDF soldiers clearing bodies from the slaughter in a Kibbutz. They were not young conscripts. They were reservists, mature men for the most part; probably (likely) family men. Such a task would destroy conscripts, boys and girls; probably why they used a reserve unit, older men, more resilient. I know soldiers, I was one for a long time, I can read them; cold fury, absolute cold fury. 

Something utterly, utterly terrible happened there. Looking at those men, listening to the IDF spokesman, I believe them.

One shouldn't let subjectivity override objectivity when getting to the bottom of such incidents, especially given the severity of the consequences that will follow from the conclusions drawn.

• Haha 2

An unattributed video that could be anything from anywhere has been removed, please provide links, thank you.

Please also see our Community Standards and the standards for this new forum:

The War in Israel

Latest developments and discussion of events in the Israel-Hamas War. Any alleged factual claims must be supported by a valid link to an approved credible source.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Not really. 

I do not accept being called a liar or racist. 

Should be allowed on a forum like this. 

I have kept in touch with Israelis I met in India, at Buddhist retreats 30 years ago. I know many Jewish Americans, but most of them are now Hindu, or followers of Ram Dass, a former Jewish Spiritual teacher. 

Krishna Dass(Jewish) one of them. 

I've received valuable spiritual advice from a Rabbi here(on Skype and in person, even at his house). 

When I did religious tests ie what religion is most suitable for you, Judaism was no 1. I highly respect the religion. 

I am not going to be called a antisemite by ignorant trolls, who don't even know what it means. 

I am all for Religious harmony. 

It is the quality of the individual making the remarks that gives them weight or not.

Given this fact,  you've nothing to worry about anything said about you in this forum.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

Is that a subjective or objective opinion, for crying out loud!

An opinion, by its very definition, is subjective, because it is a personal view on a subject which might have other possibilities. If we say an opinion is objective, it technically no longer is an opinion because personal interpretation has been removed.

2 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

This may be off-topic but I'm trying to make the reasons for Israel to go after Hamas for what they did to innocents. Just supposing a concert was going on in a small American Town just over the border of A neighboring Country. One minute your kids are dancing away then the next they are being shot dead by a group smashing through a security fence i'm not talking about a few party goers i#m talking of 250+ and then they run back over the border back where they come from. Would you sit back or would you want them punished for what they did ?

Who is saying Israel should not respond?

What you've posed is a silly straw man argument.

Tell me this, in your scenario are the kids members of a society that has imprisoned the families of the 250+ cross border murderers in a concentration camp for the past 15 years?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Might be something to do with the vile Hamas sub-humans slaughtering 40 babies in Kfar Aza, slitting the throats of some, or maybe because they slaughtered 260 young kids at a music festival with machine guns …….¯\_()_/¯

The white house itself has just backtracked and said that Biden actually never saw such pictures himself. No 40 babies were beheaded. It's another Israeli lie to justify their cruel savage bombings of innocent civilians in Gaza. If this story was true, the right-wing extremist Israeli government would not have hesitated to show or leak such pictures to the media. Did you ever see such pictures? OfCourse not because they do not exist, but I am sure you as the rest of the world have seen hundreds of actual Palestinian babies mutilated by Israel's criminal intentional bombardment of civilians.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

This may be off-topic but I'm trying to make the reasons for Israel to go after Hamas for what they did to innocents. Just supposing a concert was going on in a small American Town just over the border of A neighboring Country. One minute your kids are dancing away then the next they are being shot dead by a group smashing through a security fence i'm not talking about a few party goers i#m talking of 250+ and then they run back over the border back where they come from. Would you sit back or would you want them punished for what they did ?

9/11 - 3000 casualties, total population 285 million.

Hamas attack - 1300 casualties, total population 9.7 million.

Edited by Morch
Recent death toll update
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Morch said:

9/11 - 3000 casualties, total population 285 million.

Hamas attack - 1200 casualties, total population 9.7 million.

Not interested about 9/11 only in butchers killing innocents at a concert over the weekend in Israel don't deflect.