ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

32 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Do you mean me?

Did you ask me something before?

1,000 children have been killed in the last week. 

yes, this was the quote you posted on page 90 Neeranam. Si asked you to provide evidence or are you just making things up ?

Over 1,000 children killed in Gaza now. 

Not surprisingly some of the Israeli supporters are quiet. 

ou posted.

Edited by BarraMarra

20 hours ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Well the inhibiting of people’s ability to evacuate, has all been done by Hamas; something they have stated clearly as a policy, and have even set up road blocks to this effect; so sacrificial genocide of their own people on the part of Hamas might well be true.

If you believe the propaganda maybe so . The claims Hamas had shelled the border exit to Egypt proved false.

• Haha 2

Free Speech seems to be  another victim of this war.

I have been banned from posting by DW News, the "German BBC"; presumably for not prefacing every post with "I pray for Israel".                                                                             A recent video had an audience of 1.8M and only 167 comments escaped the censor.

My posts on DW News have been factual without slurs like "scum". "savages" or "human animals" that I read on this forum.

I regret that I cannot contribute further to this forum. I am an unhealthy 75, have poor eyesight (keyboard) and simply do not have the strength.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Now the US has sent a"Top General" to Israel with claimed intent of "preventing the escalation and involvement of other parties in the conflict" and organizing  2000 US military personell in purely  humanitarian roles in the event of a  wholesale invasion of Gaza!

And clearing the decks for a potential  parade of Biden !

Same old pattern !

36 minutes ago, kalasiner said:

I have been banned from posting by DW News, the "German BBC"; presumably for not prefacing every post with "I pray for Israel".                                                                             A recent video had an audience of 1.8M and only 167 comments escaped the censor.

My posts on DW News have been factual without slurs like "scum". "savages" or "human animals" that I read on this forum.

I regret that I cannot contribute further to this forum. I am an unhealthy 75, have poor eyesight (keyboard) and simply do not have the strength.

Okie dokie.

Your whining rant might be more substantive if you actually told us what you posted there, instead of acting all innocent and making us guess.

Then we could judge for ourselves whether you've got a fair point, or if that site was filtering out something horrible. 

Edited by Jingthing

7 hours ago, kalasiner said:

You have no freedom of speech in Europe.  You can spew your venom in the USA though.

59 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Even after watching there fellow country men woman and children being killed in Israeli Air strikes Hamas is still firing rockets into Jerusalem and Tel Aviv from civilian buildings within Gaza.

They will play the victim as long as they can.

Idiots just blew up their own hospital with a rocket misfire.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hamas now willing to release all their hostages IF Israel stops bombing Gaza

As per reports, a senior Hamas official said the group is willing to release all hostages immediately if Israeli forces stopped bombing Gaza.

https://www.indiatoday.in/world/story/hamas-ready-to-release-all-hostages-if-israel-stops-bombing-gaza-report-2450337-2023-10-18

That is how you "negotiate" with terrorists 

100/1000's killed in Gaza hospital attack 

https://www.bbc.com/news

Free your hostages now and hope for restraint 

14 hours ago, RanongCat said:

If you believe the propaganda maybe so . The claims Hamas had shelled the border exit to Egypt proved false.

It has been widely reported by many news sources that Hamas not only instructed civilians not to evacuate the war zone, but put up road blocks to prevent them; Hamas have not denied this, and instructions for this also came from their political leader, Ismail Haniyeh, from his luxury hotel suite in Qatar.

The fact that you want to dismiss this well reported news as propaganda, means you are defending / dismissing the actions of this organisation.

Please be aware that Hamas are a designated terrorist organisation, and by defending their actions, you become a de facto supporter of terrorism.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Who did this bombing on the hospital?

Exactly, being quoted Islamic Jihad the Israelis they will have proof shortly, On the video I watched it says they have phone conversations between IJ and Hamas, 

Edited by ChipButty
  • Thanks 2

I too find it strange that the German Chancelor had talks yesterday hours before this Atrocity of this Hospital plus all the other leaders have lent thir support to Israel. For Netanyahu to lie to them would be the end of the road for friendship to Israel. The only question I have to ak is does a jihadi mob have a missile powerfull enough to flatten a Hospital.

Edited by BarraMarra

1 minute ago, BarraMarra said:

The only questionI have to ak is does a jihadi mob have a missile powerfull enough to flatten a Hospital.

There is another question, why would they blow up their own people? 

Unbelievable. 

3 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

for Netanyahu to lie to them would be the end of the road for friendship

There is a lot more to it than that. 

• Like 1

Just now, Neeranam said:

There is another question, why would they blow up their own people? 

Unbelievable. 

There is a lot more to it than that. 

i'm still waiting for your evidence of the 1,000 baby's killed in GazaNeeranam so don't deflect that question do you have factual evidence?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

i'm still waiting for your evidence of the 1,000 baby's killed in GazaNeeranam so don't deflect that question do you have factual evidence?

Why are you asking me? I just heard it on multiple news sources. 

It wasn't babies, I said children. 

Just now, BarraMarra said:

You have seen the news why he is not meeting the jordanian leader. So you don't need to ask on here.

No I haven't. Just heard the headlines that he cancelled. 

I have no idea why you are being aggressive towards me or not helping when I ask a question. If I have upset you somehow, please let me know. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Why are you asking me? I just heard it on multiple news sources. 

It wasn't babies, I said children. 

Oki will rephrase the question im inserting the word children instead of baby's but the question remains do you have evidence ?

• Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

I too find it strange that the German Chancelor had talks yesterday hours before this Atrocity of this Hospital plus all the other leaders have lent thir support to Israel. For Netanyahu to lie to them would be the end of the road for friendship to Israel. The only question I have to ak is does a jihadi mob have a missile powerfull enough to flatten a Hospital.

They don't have one missile like that. But, they DO store large numbers of missiles in and around hospitals, schools, etc. Very easy to see how a misfire of a crudely made missile would then in turn ignite the others around it. Hence the large scale of the disaster.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Or was they storing munitions' in the hospital? right now we don't know where it came from could have had rockets stored on the roof, the video I watched the guy said we will be able to tell you where it came from, I'll keep watching out for any up dates, 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I have no idea why you are being aggressive towards me or not helping when I ask a question. If I have upset you somehow, please let me know. 

I am not being aggressive to you all I asked was do you have evidence that a 1,000 children have been killed due to Israeli air strikes. What's aggresive about that ?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BarraMarra said:

Oki will rephrase the question im inserting the word children instead of baby's but the question remains do you have evidence ?

No idea why you are twisting my words or so intent for me to give you evidence. 

Do you not believe the news reports that 1000 children have been killed by Israel in the last week or so? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I think a couple of guys who should be there also cancelled, Mahmoud Abbas was one of them 

3 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Do you not believe the news reports that 1000 children have been killed by Israel in the last week or so? 

I dont know which news channels you are following, look for the one where Hamas stole all the aid supplies and fuel intended for the water pumps, about 4 days supply, and that was from southern Gaza Im guessing the aid was coming from Egypt loads of aid trucks parked up over the boarder not getting through 

Edited by ChipButty

3 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

Or was they storing munitions' in the hospital? right now we don't know where it came from could have had rockets stored on the roof, the video I watched the guy said we will be able to tell you where it came from, I'll keep watching out for any up dates, 

Watching Sky News now the Israelis are saying they did not strike the Hospital but we need to know who fired it maybe a Satalite has a track of it flying from Israel into Gaza.

5 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

So you cant back up your claim ? just saying what you heared ok.

• Thumbs Up 1