Trump questions how Jews or ‘anybody who loves Israel’ can vote for Democrats

Social Media

On 10/10/2023 at 6:29 AM, Tug said:

He’s just jealous because he’s not the center of attention so he says something so ridiculous everyone starts talking about him again it’s meaningless hot air I as an American wish it would stop big time

Aw, you missed his speech where he explained what oceans are, and how there is something living in them called "fish."  I saw it on US tv, but it doesn't seem to be on-line yet.

I liked the bit about having to flush the toilet ten times and the exploding washing machines.  Instead of insulting the political satirists he should be trying to hire their writers; well, that won't work really because he would stiff them and they know it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tug said:

well the orange Buffon has praised Hamas says they are very smart that just might help solidify the Jewish vote towards the dems humm?oh and I’m still waiting for my hateful 8 medal please expedite delivery thank you!

Can you try to get me a hateful 8 medal as well please, as I would just hate to be left out.

• Love It 1

3 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

I'm not whining... I just don't understand how you can put so much effort into bashing one particular individuals when there are many other individuals who have earned the same bashing and you give them a free pass... let's bash them all until the problem is solved... 

send him some money you will feel better and we are still waiting for our hatefull 8 medal please expedite shipping ???? 

• Haha 2