Israeli tourist causes chaos on Pattaya’s Walking Street, blames cannabis and stress

snoop1130

Not his 1st time being an idiot;

(from the link)

The police’s investigation led them to an unnamed hotel in Pattaya, where the Israeli national was a guest. Upon inquiring about the man, hotel staff revealed that he had been involved in previous disturbances there.

The tourist had reportedly made his way to the hotel’s rooftop, where he proceeded to turn off the elevator switch, causing inconvenience within the establishment. Following this incident, he left the hotel premises, only to cause further disturbances at Walking Street.

Could it be this is his way of trying to get out of returning home;

image.jpeg.270d014c800c26863d700bf562c75eb7.jpeg

1 hour ago, steevjee said:

There are different forms of terrorism, whilst Hamas are indeed guilty so is the current Israeli government. It's called Genocide and its been going on for over 70 years....do some (non western) research such as Al Jazeera.

I guarantee If you were starved, beaten, raped and robbed for decades, you'd let a terrorist defend you

Picture living next to a country that still practices honor killings and oppresses its own people. On the other side of the fence, you have a free and liberated country where being gay is not a reason to fear for your life.  I know exacty which country i trust more... 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, bbko said:

Not his 1st time being an idiot;

(from the link)

The police’s investigation led them to an unnamed hotel in Pattaya, where the Israeli national was a guest. Upon inquiring about the man, hotel staff revealed that he had been involved in previous disturbances there.

The tourist had reportedly made his way to the hotel’s rooftop, where he proceeded to turn off the elevator switch, causing inconvenience within the establishment. Following this incident, he left the hotel premises, only to cause further disturbances at Walking Street.

Could it be this is his way of trying to get out of returning home;

image.jpeg.270d014c800c26863d700bf562c75eb7.jpeg

So just a run of the mill idiot, then?

• Thumbs Up 1

"Upon inquiring about the man, hotel staff revealed that he had been involved in previous disturbances there."

So, all this started before the latest conflicts in his home country? 

The current situation may have aggravated him, but it  seems that his problems were there already, and to blame it on "cannabis" is an easy way out for him. It seems to be becoming a "keep out of jail" card for many, and I have seen reports of too many judges/magistrates in my home country being taken in by this excuse for unacceptable behaviour of all kinds:-  "It wasn't my fault, your honour, I was on drugs at the time". It seems that the anti cannabis campaigners can quote the drug as another instance where it causes anti-social behaviour, when in actual fact, the problem started long before.

Additionally, if he has been involved in previous disturbances at the hotel where he is staying, then why let him stay there? "Money, money money"?

To recap, this guy probably had  problems when he arrived here, and the latest news from his home country "tipped him over the edge", and he has now decided to blame it (understandably) on stress, But fire in the "fuelled by the use of Cannabis" angle and the "That's all right then" genie jumps out of the bottle, and everything is A OK? 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ThaiFelix said:

He may be suffering from feelings of national guilt but I doubt they have feelings except for themselves.

Are you saying Jews specifically Israelis have no empathy for anyone but themselves? Say what you want to say specifically. I shouldn't have to ask you for clarification.

• Like 1

On 10/10/2023 at 7:23 AM, RanongCat said:

Perhaps fear of a scheduled  return  home and immediate call as a reservist overwhelmed the usual sedatory effects of thc  ?

I would certainly not be keen to face off with an enraged jihadist who has lost tolerance for witnessing the indiscriminate retaliatory killing of destitute occupants of a refugee camp by illegal military controllers .

The dumbest comment I have seen here and I’ve seen some real dumb ones . The coward jihadis hide behind children and kill and behead children let them meet the full fury of the enraged IDF now ! No sympathy for savages and barbarians ☠️

On 10/10/2023 at 6:05 PM, Dave0206 said:

Thailand is becoming draft dodgers location of choice. I remember when yugoslavia war started I was in a night club in innsbruck could cut the tension with a knife ( many young men refugees from all over the slavic country) I hastily finished my drink and left as the bottles started to fly .I remember thinking if they hate each other why not stay at home and pick up a gun and fight on your own soil. I know bit off trail from Israeli shoplifter 

Actually saw the same thing here in NYC between Serbs and Croats

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, CLUBBER said:

The dumbest comment I have seen here and I’ve seen some real dumb ones . The coward jihadis hide behind children and kill and behead children let them meet the full fury of the enraged IDF now ! No sympathy for savages and barbarians ☠️

No doubt you have personal cause for such comment. I have no interest in the underlying illogic  of your angst other than to clarify that the majority of the inhabitants of the Gaza refugee territories are catagorized as juveniles and  female due to the imposed living conditions deducing both life expectancy and targeted  male gender eliminations.

Nor do the majority of the population adhere to the secondary imposition of Hamas control via bogus "election" than in real terms does Netanyahu  and his henchmen in Israel. Have you not genuinely and seriously considered  why Netanyahu  has moved to  make his  political position  superior to the Israeli judiciary ? Facsist Dictatorship in the attempted  blatant  making or  not!?

Recent massive protest in Israel had  sfa  to do  with Hamas !

And  now information has become public knowledge as to the  "intelligence"  knowledge that  contradicts "surprise attack". !

Dumbest comment?  Ok.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 10/10/2023 at 7:20 PM, scubascuba3 said:

Give him a break, stressful time for sure 

Rubbish. I've been working with Russians and Ukrainians on a few offshore projects for the past couple of years. Some have families and have very complicated lives between offshore assignments. Others are single but still have their worries about friends and families back in their homelands. They work together offshore and don't get messed-up on weed and alcohol and make 'war' their excuse for being a dick.

Edited by NanLaew

On 10/12/2023 at 6:36 AM, Hall said:

Same as the crazy Russian, deport the Jews or fine them 100.000 bath same as farang.  That will make them wake-up. 100.000 is just small money for them. ???? ???? 

Jews are farang. I won't write what Thais also say, as there are sensitive people here.