Israeli forces say they’ve uncovered evidence of brutal killings: ‘They cut heads of children’

Social Media

image.png

Officials in the Israeli military say they have uncovered evidence of a bloody assault by Hamas fighters on the village of Kfar Aza that included the killings of women and children as young as infants. 

“They cut heads of children, cut heads of women,” David Ben Zion, a deputy commander in the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF), said in an on-camera interview with Israeli television station i24 News.  

IDF officials took a group of reporters to the Kfar Aza village near Gaza, but much of the information on specifically what happened has come from IDF sources.  

Nicole Zedeck, an i24 correspondent, said she had been told by soldiers that 40 babies had been killed in the attack, a figure that has widely been picked up elsewhere.  

“The horrors that I’m hearing from these soldiers that … about 40 babies, at least, were taken out in gurneys,” Zedek said. “Still, right now, they’re going house to house, still evacuating dead bodies.” 

Major Nir Dinar told Insider that forces had found the corpses of decapitated babies at the village but said he had not seen images or videos himself. He also could not confirm the number of casualties a soldier had told the i24 reporter.  

“We cannot confirm any numbers. What happened in Kibbutz Kfar Aza is a massacre in which women children, toddlers and elderly were brutally butchered in an ISIS way of action,” he said in a statement to Insider.

The Hill has not confirmed the accounts from i24 or IDF personnel.

The Hill has reached out to the State Department and an Israeli military spokesperson for more information about what happened at the village.

President Biden, during remarks from the White House on Tuesday, talked of his horror at “stomach turning reports of babies being killed.”

Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas), the chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, told CNN that he heard that a woman who gave him a tour of Kfar Aza sent him a message that her parents had been killed in the village.

FULL STORY

THEHILL-250.png

• Sad 6

4 hours ago, Drumbuie said:

A very informative article, thank you for posting it. It puts a little more "perspective" on the whole situation IMO.

Edited by xylophone

2 hours ago, Purdey said:

Please excuse my sarcasm, but it is difficult for many people to understand what the Palestinians have against the Israelis.

In 1948, David Ben-Gurion, born in Płońsk in Poland, and thus not a Palestinian, proclaimed the establishment of the State of Israel. Note that the British, who held Palestine until May 1948, opposed both the creation of a Jewish state and an Arab state in Palestine as well as unlimited immigration of Jewish refugees to the region. It's almost as if Britain knew something would happen.

Now imagine that a member of the Manhattan tribe of native Americans declared New York was their spiritual land of Manhattan and they were taking it as their own. Would Americans have peacefully handed it over? Or if Saxons of Northern Germany declared that London was their spiritual home and moved there en masse? They did try. When their descendants wanted to take Britain, they were met with: "We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender." Sounds ominous.

It seems that the locals would have been a little upset.

What a load of rubbish !! try and get your fact right, the quote we shall fight  was winston churchill the 2nd world war nothing to do  with saxons of northern Germany plus saxons are norwegen you need to read the history of the formation of israli quote

"The late 19th century saw the widespread consolidation of a Jewish nationalist movement known as Zionism, as part of which aliyah (Jewish return to the Land of Israel from the diaspora) increased. During World War I, the Sinai and Palestine campaign of the Allies led to the partitioning of the Ottoman Empire. Britain was granted control of the region by League of Nations mandate, in what became known as Mandatory Palestine. The British government publicly committed itself to the creation of a Jewish homeland. Arab nationalism opposed this design, asserting Arab rights over the former Ottoman territories and seeking to prevent Jewish migration. As a result, Arab–Jewish tensions grew in the succeeding decades of British administration.

In 1948, the Israeli Declaration of Independence sparked the 1948 Arab–Israeli War, which resulted in the 1948 Palestinian expulsion and flight and subsequently led to waves of Jewish emigration from other parts of the Middle East.

2 hours ago, MikeandDow said:

What a load of rubbish !! try and get your fact right, the quote we shall fight  was winston churchill the 2nd world war nothing to do  with saxons of northern Germany plus saxons are norwegen you need to read the history of the formation of israli quote

Thank you for the clarity re this quote. I was starting to question just how bad my knowledge is of the past, as I had always understood these words to be, as you say, spoken by Winston Churchill. 

Unfortunately it’s been confirmed as true I hope the Israeli have the resources to fingerprint and collect dna from any dead hamas barbarins they have killed so they can trace back to the families to check out the relatives to see if they are hammas generate leads and intelligence as well. it will take years but the Israeli have long memories and the skill to hunt them down 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, MikeandDow said:

"The late 19th century saw the widespread consolidation of a Jewish nationalist movement known as Zionism, as part of which aliyah (Jewish return to the Land of Israel from the diaspora) increased. During World War I, the Sinai and Palestine campaign of the Allies led to the partitioning of the Ottoman Empire. Britain was granted control of the region by League of Nations mandate, in what became known as Mandatory Palestine. The British government publicly committed itself to the creation of a Jewish homeland. Arab nationalism opposed this design, asserting Arab rights over the former Ottoman territories and seeking to prevent Jewish migration. As a result, Arab–Jewish tensions grew in the succeeding decades of British administration.

In 1948, the Israeli Declaration of Independence sparked the 1948 Arab–Israeli War, which resulted in the 1948 Palestinian expulsion and flight and subsequently led to waves of Jewish emigration from other parts of the Middle East.

You are essentially restating that the Jewish people took the land of the Palestinians by force.

Thanks. 

Israeli forces say they’ve uncovered evidence of brutal killings: ‘They cut heads of children’.

Some good posts on this thread and others relating to it, and I have changed my stance a little bit, inasmuch as Hamas is a terrorist organisation whose avowed intent is to kill as many Israeli people as possible and wipe out Israel as a country. It is not fighting on behalf of the Palestinian people, who IMO do have "an axe to grind" against the Israelis, but to achieve its own ends, which I've already stated.

They have committed atrocities and will continue to do so I believe, however they consider it to be a war in which anything goes, and the sad part about it is that this is the truth in just about any wall that's ever been fought.

The French slaughtered young boys who were nothing more than drummers and servants in the Battle of Agincourt; the Americans slaughtered women and children in "the Sand Creek massacre" and "Wounded Knee" and later on in Vietnam at Mai Lai.

The British set up the first "concentration camps" and imprisoned Boers in horrendous conditions, with many dying. In Nanking, the marauding Japanese committed horrendous atrocities, including impaling babies on the end of their bayonets and parading them around the streets; the dropping of the bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki was not aimed at armaments factories, but intended to destroy the morale of the Japanese, killing many thousands civilians in the process; the Nazis murdered Jewish men, women and children in concentration camps............. and so it goes on.

Although what we are hearing about the Hamas incursion into Israel is saddening and sickening, it follows the pattern of many other wars and incursions of this type.

Who knows how it will end, but as others have posted, and newspaper reports have said, what is the aim of this for Hamas??

Unfortunately asking Palestinian civilians to leave Gaza is very difficult as there will be many Hamas infiltrators and amongst them, only to start elsewhere.

Perhaps razing Gaza to the ground, irrespective of the cost of human lives, will be the end result, who knows, but this madness has to stop.

PS. I was in Nigeria at the end of the Biafran war and estimates say that over 1 million people were killed in that "war" and starvation by the Government was a major factor in those deaths, with babies and the young being major casualties. Innocents killed through starvation with no regard for the lives of the defenceless, so it seems that war in all its forms covers atrocities, no matter what.

Edited by xylophone

On 10/11/2023 at 4:41 AM, Purdey said:

Please excuse my sarcasm, but it is difficult for many people to understand what the Palestinians have against the Israelis.

In 1948, David Ben-Gurion, born in Płońsk in Poland, and thus not a Palestinian, proclaimed the establishment of the State of Israel. Note that the British, who held Palestine until May 1948, opposed both the creation of a Jewish state and an Arab state in Palestine as well as unlimited immigration of Jewish refugees to the region. It's almost as if Britain knew something would happen.

Now imagine that a member of the Manhattan tribe of native Americans declared New York was their spiritual land of Manhattan and they were taking it as their own. Would Americans have peacefully handed it over? Or if Saxons of Northern Germany declared that London was their spiritual home and moved there en masse? They did try. When their descendants wanted to take Britain, they were met with: "We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender." Sounds ominous.

It seems that the locals would have been a little upset.

Maybe that's why the American First Nations or Australian aborigines stay quiet: they have been massacred. Should I draw a parallel with " In 1776, ..."?

On 10/11/2023 at 1:49 PM, billd766 said:

And how many of the 1,500 Hamas "fighters' were women and children? Has there been any independent confirmation that all 1,500 people were Hamas.

I try not to simply jump to any conclusion based on one "independent" report from one newspaper.

They were all part of the attack on Israel and were killed on Israeli soil whilst attacking Israel , there were no woman and children there .

They were all Hamas fighters or splinter groups of terrorists 

They were killed whilst carrying out a terror attack on Israeli soil

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

They were all part of the attack on Israel and were killed on Israeli soil whilst attacking Israel , there were no woman and children there .

They were all Hamas fighters or splinter groups of terrorists 

They were killed whilst carrying out a terror attack on Israeli soil

Did you look at the time and date of my post? I posted it 3 1/2 days before you replied,  and someone who does pay attention. replied to my question

12 hours ago, ToolKit said:

Maybe that's why the American First Nations or Australian aborigines stay quiet: they have been massacred. Should I draw a parallel with " In 1776, ..."?

Aborigines "stay quiet", hardly.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, ToolKit said:

Do they??????

They certainly don't ,in fact Australia compulsory vote today for a Aboriginal government, if you don't vote it's $300 fine !

1 minute ago, georgegeorgia said:

Do they??????

They certainly don't ,in fact Australia compulsory vote today for a Aboriginal government, if you don't vote it's $300 fine !

Well, maybe one day the two Palestinian leaderships would come to an agreement and allow their people the joy of general elections. Not holding my breath.