Thai People Are Not The Target Of Hamas: Ministry

webfact

2 hours ago, NoshowJones said:

I am no expert as to what is going on in this war. but to my way of thinking, the Israelis are the oppressers  and Hama's are on the side of Palastine. Are Hama's not Muslim? I am a bit puzzled as Muslims are always the ones in the wrong as they expect any country they live in should always change their ways to suit them. That is the way in the UK anyway.

Unlike Brits, Yanks and Aussies who all conform so readily to their adopted nation's ways.....555

14 hours ago, webfact said:

AMID news that Hamas fighters spoke in Thai to lure Thai workers hiding in their camps along the Gaza border and take them hostage

I think some Thais have very active imaginations.

1 hour ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Spot on. This is the goal openly declared by Hamas, Hizbollah, and the regime in Tehran. (And none of their territories is occupied by Israel.)

Calling for a global day of Jihad where innocent people even in China and France died, sort of goes against the stance that these low-lives just want to kill Jewish people. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MurakamiX said:

Calling for a global day of Jihad where innocent people even in China and France died, sort of goes against the stance that these low-lives just want to kill Jewish people. 

Yes, an aggressive fundamentalist form of Islam, willing to use violence against anyone, not that different from Al-Qaeda and ISIS.

Edited by StayinThailand2much