Phuket Tourism Strong But Sees Drop in Israeli Tourists, Phuket Businesses Support Late Nightlife Closings

webfact

Just now, Iron Tongue said:

Yep.  The Israelis overseas are doing everything they can to get back to Isreal, unlike the males of other countries who run and hide.

Even Israelis with other citizenships like US, France, Germany, etc. have headed to Israel to rejoin the IDF.

I know an Americal-Israeli in California, he finished his service 20-years ago, but he's already back in Israel.

They understand the situation.  As Golda Mier said: "We have a secret weapon.  We have nowhere else to go!"

Its common among terrorists, Al queda, Isis, etc all come from lots of different countries.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, webfact said:

However, the number of Israeli tourists has decreased by about 40 percent after the war broke out with Hamas.” Thanet explained

Thanks for the explanation Mr Thanet, but I would think most people worked that one out. Lol

• Like 1

I really am not trying to be a 'clever clogs' - but - the accompanying photo

of the Phuket beach looks really well maintained, a credit to those unsung

heroes whose job it is to look after the beach and the surrounding areas.

I am wondering if the sand and the rain is of a different type to that of

Pattaya as Phuket doesn't have the same erosion problem(s) as we 

have here in Pattaya. 

22 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

And, of COURSE, you can back that nasty remark up with facts, yes? Yes?

Nowhere to go? Do me a favour. It's the Palestinians, and in particular, Gazans, who have nowhere to go. Israelis come and go as they please in almost every country in the world. And how many times have they abandoned their lands and set off for pastures new? Only to return and claim the whole place as theirs and theirs alone.

Edited by bradiston
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bradiston said:

Nowhere to go? Do me a favour. It's the Palestinians, and in particular, Gazans, who have nowhere to go. Israelis come and go as they please in almost every country in the world. And how many times have they abandoned their lands and set off for pastures new? Only to return and claim the whole place as theirs and theirs alone.

Oh, sorry, I forgot. Yes. Most definitely, YES! Now, if the sad icons are yours, or whoevers they are, perhaps you could explain in words what it is that's making your top lip wobble?

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

That is not fair. Putin specifically loves targeting women and children and blowing up apartment buildings. He is an absolutely savage, genocidal maniac. No reasonable young man would want to fight that miserable war with Ukraine. 

Ukes or Ruskys are the same culturally speaking and in their shrewd practice of warefare. None is better then the other one when it comes to politics or war. Not to forget the highly corrupt government in Ukraine that even the civilian and decent urkrainians wanted out a few days before the war. As for the panama papers scandal ... the 400 millions missing as per reports from US investigative journalists...free to all to choose their side I may say.

• Confused 1